Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,687 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin (40471 Views)

Fuel Hike, Other Anti-Poor Policies: A Declaration Of War On Workers - NLC / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War / Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Zenlife: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
maasoap:

Your region voted massively for Atiku, another Muslim, Fulani master despite the fact that your own son contested. What does that make you too? Lol

Effects of weed. What religions are you guys practising in your region? I guess it was your forefathers religion.

If Nimbo massacre confirmed to have been committed by the Fulani herdsmen wasn't a declaration of war against your tribe, I wonder how high way robbery that led to the death of one Yoruba female could be termed a declaration of war. Most especially when no one can authoritatively say that Fulanis were responsible, it could be your brothers for all what we know because they are the number one highway robbers in Nigeria.

You have a sharp mouth, I give you that. But your problem is that you focused too much on the Yorubas to the extent that you didn't even know that you have bigger problems on your plates.
See the attachment below, what did you guys do about it? Nada

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/fasoranti-daughters-death-press-statements-lamentations-will-not-stop-the-invaders-ipob/

Juvenile...Read, learn, ACT.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by amaben2020(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
mvem:
brother this is the 21st century. I think you are very young person.
Maybe not
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by FOLLEY20(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
IfeMiLove:
It's just few months of Buhari's second tenure and things are getting worse by the day.
That is next level agenda for you. My own concern is prompt action & reaction not mouth action.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by iJhoe(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Zenlife:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/fasoranti-daughters-death-press-statements-lamentations-will-not-stop-the-invaders-ipob/

Juvenile...Read, learn, ACT.

[quote author=Zenlife post=80233871]

Hey man i hold nothing against you. U messed it all up when u decided to trumpet a revolting desecration of the YORUBAs that they are " spineless bunch of whips"

Read about Rene Descartes's work, google is always ur friend.

Pax vobiscum my friend. Today is Sunday
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Zenlife: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2019
iJhoe:

While familiar with Descartes works, philosophy and influences on other great minds who use or used it, I'm amiss to it's practical relationship and reference to the context of clear and present danger that envelopes Nigeria today.

Fooled once...no qualms you the fool, twice by same source... I'm foolish. How long shall the yorubas continue being subservient to the Fulanis? This fact is no secret.

Fulanis perceive and use yorubas as useful fools, with the biggest idiots being Tinubu, osibanjo, Adeboye, et al. These folks are sell outs. Yet the yorubas seemingly don't recognise it or elect to choose the easy way out and look the other way. Today these 3, in my opinion are yorubas worst enemies, a conscious tribe ought to call them out and bring them to book. They are NO leaders of the yorubas, but useful tools of the Fulanis to achieve their agenda at the peril of Yorubas.

Freedom for a people when requested is hardly ever granted from the centre by the powers that be. If done, it's usually suspect, just like 1960 Nigeria so called independence which have actually sunk us into an abyss.

True freedom must be demanded not requested, attained by all means necessary.

The ongoing systematic genocide of Nigerians by the jihadist without caution by the presidency is Complicity. In civilized nations, the VP would quit office, an act of disapproval and disassociation. But not this useful, greedy, spineless, Yoruba idiotic professor.

The obas and chiefs of Yorubas are spineless wimps. Friday's killing (assassination) of the afenifere opc leader's daughter is a dearing slap in the face of all Yorubas. An act that says so there, let's see what you can do. It's a deliberate, direct declaration of war on the yorubas en masse and more than enough to provoke a direct retaliation if they are not spineless cowardly wimps.

Btw, wherever the Are Ona Kakanfo is if outside the country should expectedly immediately suspended any mission and board the next available plane to Nigeria. War has been declared on his people. His people are under attack. Nay, he's MIA. (Missing In Action).

How long shall the Fulani jihadists slaughter our people before the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Suleman, et al say enough is enough and accentuate a southern revolt?
Are they all compromised and fear the Fulanis will expose the skeletons in their closet and be condemned by their flocks? Or mere uninspired deceptive wimps from the pulpit?

Prayer, prayer, prayer, hmmmm.
These pastorpreneurs must realistically encourage folks to get off their knees. If MLK Jr in USA had the spineless mindset of Nigerian Gos, Black America will still be segregated today.
To whom much is given, much is expected.

Fela of blessed memory, the most fearless Nigerian in my opinion and many will agree, was a Yoruba. He said "my people fear to fight for freedom, my people fear the air around them, fear their shadow,... I no want die, pikin dey for house, Papa and Mama dey for house, I never build house, etc, etc.

Fela was the only true leader of the yorubas, all others are convenient FAKES. With understanding and mass support, the oduduwa kingdom would have been realised undoubtedly. A brave, courageous, determined, willful, Yoruba man, the other 99% are spineless, fence sitting, cursed, idiotic, noise making, action less, idiotic, spineless wimps.

Nigerians must be liberated from this grave mystic (Fulani jihadist agenda) flowing through the land or be destroyed by it. How?
The Yorubas and Igbos must set aside age long differences, unite, plan constructively and together decry, resist, fight and overcome this deadly, murderous menace to society. They must unite with the principle of one for all, all for one, else the Fulani government of Nigeria will engulf and consume them.
Nigerians must disengage from the spirit of being mere Wimpy reactors to bad news. They must take the bull by the horn. They must act and be liberated from Fulani colonization.

I see a great opened window of opportunity if need be with the unjust continuous imprisonment of El-zakzaky the shite leader and ongoing revolt. The shites problem is everyone problem, yet our individuality and pathetic selfishness blinds us to realisation. All Nigerians should support the shites and free their leader. The joint quest may actually be what may unseat the tyrant and Cabal of the Fulani republic of Nigeria.
One for All, All for One.
One voice.

Arise my people.
Actualise Oduduwa Republic.
Actualise Biafra Rebuplic.
Or,
Actualise The Southern Republic of Nigeria.

Be free at last.
Yes I also have a dream, a practical, realistic dream.

PS
One who is critical and willing to call a spade a spade doesn't necessarily imply such person hails from a different tribe and as such not Yoruba.

Happy Sunday and blessed week.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by iJhoe(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Zenlife:

While familiar with Descartes works, philosophy and influences on other great minds who use or used it, I'm amiss to it's practical relationship and reference to the context of clear and present danger that envelopes Nigeria today.

Fooled once...no qualms you the fool, twice by same source... I'm foolish. How long shall the yorubas continue being subservient to the Fulanis? This fact is no secret.

Fulanis perceive and use yorubas as useful fools, with the biggest idiots being Tinubu, osibanjo, Adeboye, et al. These folks are sell outs. Yet the yorubas seemingly don't recognise it or elect to choose the easy way out and look the other way. Today these 3, in my opinion are yorubas worst enemies, a conscious tribe ought to call them out and bring them to book. They are NO leaders of the yorubas, but useful tools of the Fulanis to achieve their agenda at the peril of Yorubas.

Freedom for a people when requested is hardly ever granted from the centre by the powers that be. If done, it's usually suspect, just like 1960 Nigeria so called independence which have actually sunk us into an abyss.

True freedom must be demanded not requested, attained by all means necessary.

The ongoing systematic genocide of Nigerians by the jihadist without caution by the presidency is Complicity. In civilized nations, the VP would quit office, an act of disapproval and disassociation. But not this useful, greedy, spineless, Yoruba idiotic professor.

The obas and chiefs of Yorubas are spineless wimps. Friday's killing (assassination) of the afenifere opc leader's daughter is a dearing slap in the face of all Yorubas. An act that says so there, let's see what you can do. It's a deliberate, direct declaration of war on the yorubas en masse and more than enough to provoke a direct retaliation if they are not spineless cowardly wimps.

Btw, wherever the Are Ona Kakanfo is if outside the country should expectedly immediately suspended any mission and board the next available plane to Nigeria. War has been declared on his people. His people are under attack. Nay, he's MIA. (Missing In Action).

How long shall the Fulani jihadists slaughter our people before the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Suleman, et al say enough is enough and accentuate a southern revolt?
Are they all compromised and fear the Fulanis will expose the skeletons in their closet and be condemned by their flocks? Or mere uninspired deceptive wimps from the pulpit?

Prayer, prayer, prayer, hmmmm.
These pastorpreneurs must realistically encourage folks to get off their knees. If MLK Jr in USA had the spineless mindset of Nigerian Gos, Black America will still be segregated today.
To whom much is given, much is expected.

Fela of blessed memory, the most fearless Nigerian in my opinion and many will agree, was a Yoruba. He said "my people fear to fight for freedom, my people fear the air around them, fear their shadow,... I no want die, pikin dey for house, Papa and Mama dey for house, I never build house, etc, etc.

Fela was the only true leader of the yorubas, all others are convenient FAKES. With understanding and mass support, the oduduwa kingdom would have been realised undoubtedly. A brave, courageous, determined, willful, Yoruba man, the other 99% are spineless, fence sitting, cursed, idiotic, noise making, action less, idiotic, spineless wimps.

Nigerians must be liberated from this grave mystic (Fulani jihadist agenda) flowing through the land or be destroyed by it. How?
The Yorubas and Igbos must set aside age long differences, unite, plan constructively and together decry, resist, fight and overcome this deadly, murderous menace to society. They must unite with the principle of one for all, all for one, else the Fulani government of Nigeria will engulf and consume them.
Nigerians must disengage from the spirit of being mere Wimpy reactors to bad news. They must take the bull by the horn. They must act and be liberated from Fulani colonization.

I see a great opened window of opportunity if need be with the unjust continuous imprisonment of El-zakzaky the shite leader and ongoing revolt. The shites problem is everyone problem, yet our individuality and pathetic selfishness blinds us to realisation. All Nigerians should support the shites and free their leader. The joint quest may actually be what may unseat the tyrant and Cabal of the Fulani republic of Nigeria.
One for All, All for One.
One voice.

Arise my people.
Actualise Oduduwa Republic.
Actualise Biafra Rebuplic.
Or,
Actualise The Southern Republic of Nigeria.

Be free at last.
Yes I also have a dream, a practical, realistic dream.

PS
One who is critical and willing to call a spade a spade doesn't necessarily imply such person hails from a different tribe and as such not Yoruba.

Happy Sunday and blessed week.

Well said no doubt, that's very resonable i'd say of u now. Of a truth The ’Reason’ cruxed upon ’Enlightenment’ should be crested on the people believing that the reasoning of men could free them of their ills and lead them to peace, security, a good government and ideal society. Reason would ensure the progress of humanity and entire society. Reason is the capacity of consciously making sense of things However, descartes' works hinge upon meditation, objection and replies and to me these are somewhat logics. You gave me enough good reasons things are this systematically bad but, in different spades and turns, these allude characteristically to all tribes in Nigeria and thats why our form of politics is either religious or tribal politics guided arbitrarily with sentiments. I think we should have risen above these petty novelties and focus national growth and development if atleast we crave to have one. our internal conflicts are driving us wildly insane. It just has to Stop.

I respect ur opinion, can we be friends?. I look forward to having a very objective friend like u
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Zenlife: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
iJhoe:

Well said no doubt, that's very resonable i'd say of u now. Of a truth The ’Reason’ cruxed upon ’Enlightenment’ should be crested on the people believing that the reasoning of men could free them of their ills and lead them to peace, security, a good government and ideal society. Reason would ensure the progress of humanity and entire society. Reason is the capacity of consciously making sense of things However, descartes' works hinge upon meditation, objection and replies and to me these are somewhat logics. You gave me enough good reasons things are this systematically bad but, in different spades and turns, these allude characteristically to all tribes in Nigeria and thats why our form of politics is either religious or tribal politics guided arbitrarily with sentiments. I think we should have risen above these petty novelties and focus national growth and development if atleast we crave to have one. our internal conflicts are driving us wildly insane. It just has to Stop.

I respect ur opinion, can we be friends?. I look forward to having a very objective friend like u

Apt.

Now you got me blushing.
Friends?
Anytime, anyday, my learned, informed friend.
Honored knowing you and a pleasure it will be sharing and knowing more.

Happy good week.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by iJhoe(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Zenlife:

Apt.

Now you got me blushing.
Friends?
Anytime, anyday, my learned, informed friend.
Honored knowing you and a pleasure it will be sharing and knowing more.

Happy good week.

cheesy
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by DadaStephen1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
oyebanji44:
empty headed

That was the name given to you the first time you mentioned you were a graduate.
Re: Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
IfeMiLove:
It's just few months of Buhari's second tenure and things are getting worse by the day.

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha nkemchukwudi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.