Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,715 members, 7,948,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? (400 Views)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by fekon: 8:35am On Jul 13, 2019
Dear All
Good day and God bless you all for giving out time to read my post.
please my kids asked me a question that i myself have been also inquisitive about.
I have been flying in Airplanes for modestly over 10 years now, and in all my flight travels i have never seen another commercial Airplane flying in the opposite direction by the sides of our airplane as at date. Does it mean only one Airplane can fly through a designated airspace at a time or what?
please i seek pilots/expert aviation personnel in the house answer to this.
thanks
Re: Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by Davash222(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2019
In Benin airspace, you can see over 10 Benin airlines flying at once.
Re: Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by AllenSpencer: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2019
fekon:
Dear All
Good day and God bless you all for giving out time to read my post.
please my kids asked me a question that i myself have been also inquisitive about.
I have been flying in Airplanes for modestly over 10 years now, and in all my flight travels i have never seen another commercial Airplane flying in the opposite direction by the sides of our airplane as at date. Does it mean only one Airplane can fly through a designated airspace at a time or what?
please i seek pilots/expert aviation personnel in the house answer to this.
thanks

Yes.
Re: Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by iammo(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2019
..I've seen parrelel take offs/landing at Dubai, muscat and Doha but never seen a plane during the main flight

Re: Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by Ngasky(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2019
There Is a term called vertical separation in aviation. No two planes are allowed to come to visibility distance to avoid collision.
They were separated by the radar crew. So except if it was landing or taking off approach no two planes can be in close proximity

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by EngrMcDon(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:
Re: Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by Olorunnim: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:
Benin is an exception in this case those ones can do as they like you don't wanna annoy those People grin
Re: Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by Eraddray(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:
grin bad guy..
Re: Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by Airoflaw(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:
bros why

Re: Have You Seen 2 Or More Airplanes While In Your Flight In The Air? by Jabioro: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2019
The vertical and horizontal radar gives them direction...the can be on the same route and be 10 to 15 kilometers apart..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LG 1.5 Horse Power Window Air Conditioner For Sale / A Catholic Priest Has Been Ambushed And Killed At Kufai Amadu, Takum Local Gover / Social Media Reacts As 14-yr-old Joshua Beckford Graduates From Oxford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.