Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,444 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Help Me Choose What Laptop To Buy - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me Choose What Laptop To Buy (573 Views)

120k Budget. What Laptop Can I Get Please? / What laptop do you recommend? / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose What Laptop To Buy by 2340(f): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2010
I want to buy a laptop. I have N150,000 and with all the choices out there, I'm really really confused. All those configurations and IT jargons are making me crazy.
I use the MS Office quite alot, browse the internet and I would also love to save and watch movies too. And music!!!

I guess that's it. So please guys, I need your advise. What kind of laptop do I buy
Re: Help Me Choose What Laptop To Buy by mykelbrown(f): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2010
You can call me on 08039732524 for more details or for the clues. Or mail me on mykelbrown98@yahoo.com,
GooD LucK
Re: Help Me Choose What Laptop To Buy by kechai(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2010
i bought a laptop yesterday. i first went to hp website and searched for the features i wanted. if u dont know much about computers, u will not know the right features. my brother read computer information technology, so he really helped me out. yesterday, i  went to hp shop with my brother at no 13A idowu martins, victoria island. i realize that the guys there are also good. they can help u select what u want or what can be good for u. the one i bought yesterday is 121k. and it very very ok and strong so u can save 29k. if i get home, i will bring their phone number for u so u can call them before going. u can equally call me on this number 08037585239 in the evening so u can talk to my brother. i will also send u the type i bought. all the best
Re: Help Me Choose What Laptop To Buy by 2340(f): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2010
thanks guys,
i'll surely visit the hp office.
Re: Help Me Choose What Laptop To Buy by shanda(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2010
I bought a Toshiba laptop about 5 months ago, it came with 500GB hard disk and 4GB RAM. I've not had any had any regret since. An HP laptop with same config would have cost around 150k but I got it for 93k. Ask for pacific computers when you get to computer village. The laptop came with one year warranty.
Re: Help Me Choose What Laptop To Buy by shanda(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2010
Don't waste your money buying brand names, I've used HP and DELL laptops in the past. This will be my first Toshiba and I was skeptical initially cos it's not a popular brand here. But the truth is that most of these computer manufacturers get all their hardware from the same companies i.e they buy hard disk from seagate, processors from intel and so on. At the end of the day you might end up paying more for a particular brand (name) when in actual fact they are all made up of the same components.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Nokia 6710 In Nigeria / Starcomms Neo Usb Modem N5k Only / Sell Your Laptop Here Working Or Dead. Cash And Carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.