Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist (49272 Views)

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom / 2019 Elections: INEC To Disqualify General Buhari, Mustapha, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by alfsalami: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Even with what he's doing for the region
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by olawonder(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
RTSC:

They are like that.
You can't trust them. They are neither here nor there.

Don't be surprised if they turn around and tell you it is only Igbos don't want ruga.

The north knows they are unstable, which is why the see Igbo as the only real southern opposition.

Once Igbo falls in line, the coast is clear.
Whatever! Truth is bitter
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by olawonder(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
salt1:

Olawonder, are we living in the same Nigeria? So Fulani herdsmen, Ruga, Python dance, 5% etc are all things that should endear the man to Igbos?
All existing since beginning of time, no need to pin Nigeria’s ancient problems on one man... ‘python dance’ is nothing compared to Obasanjo’s massacre that took place in your region!
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Olisa1987: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
He brought hardship in the country.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Collinzman: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
EdoNation:
More Details shocked : •>>••••Click Here•••••
these Hausa's think we are tribal bigots like them
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Collinzman: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
EdoNation:
More Details shocked : •>>••••Click Here•••••
it's also the opposite
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Butoneday2(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:
We have seen how he now treats those SW and MB that adore and worship him.

Those gworo chewing almajiri talking about religion, please, is Atiku, Yara Dua Christians?

We Igbos hate him cos he first hated us, hate Christians, he is a terrorist sympathizer, a corrupt and backward lunatic, a religious fanatic, a tribal bigot and cow fvcker.

Let us continue to show our disapproval of his ineptitude towards his repugnant demeanour.
We don't hide our feelings, we don't lick asses, we say it as it is and if you aren't comfortable with it, you can join Awolowo in rat poisoning.

If you are Igbo, and we sense the ass licking nature in You, we will label you a saboteur. We don't worship anybody, be you who!!!
you're my kind of person. Thank u for this piece of advice u give dem. Ndi nko.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Butoneday2(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
OjoMadiba:
my question to you, Why Do Buhari Hate Ndi igbo So much? It's Simple, hate to hate. The man hates the people for who they are, the people hate him for who he is.
We will teach dat moda phuvcker a lesson of his life today.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
I don't know the reason,, I try as much as possible to avoid discussing Buhari/politics,,, before it will led to physical assault/disagreement They do it out of hatred, emotions and sentiments.
Long live PMB
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Firefire(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Buhary is simply a hate-filled terrorist.

97% vs 5% statement will never be forgotten.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by kotv: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
King44:
just because other tribes don't like yorubas really!! I laugh n you said Yoruba's are craving for love another really!!! I am touched lol... abeg how many ethnic hate Yorubas mention ?? cos if you ask me how many ethnic dislike the igbos and their Ideology I can give you more than five solid ethnic on and off social media in fact more than five yorubas have no issues with no tribe other than ruthless Fulani herdsmen cos they are not human

I was just trying to be reasonable at first but since you want the truth man have it your way

I'm not Igbo and your lament also proves be right. Attempt to ethnic hate by attempting pit other tribes against Igbos. You people are something else. Yorubas have been guilty of attempting to pit south tribes against south. This is why you people are hated.

My statement was addressing one of the numerous sociological defect of Yorubas. A defective behavior you people are so numerous in that I've observed especially on this website. For example, the only reason I logged on today is because a Yoruba made a comment saying that Igbos are murdered by Ijaw but are loved by Igbos over Yoruba.. A very inaccurate statement but the most important thing what does Ijaw have to do with the topic or content of discussion? so what triggered the comment if not to attempt a tribal baiting?

A behavior Yoruba have been guilty off numerous times on this website. I've seen Yoruba pretend to be any tribe from Urhobo to Ijaw to Benin to Hausa to Igbo to Igala to Ibibio to Efik to any tribe to insult, attack and create conflicts amongst tribes on this forum. I lost count how many times I've been told by Yorubas on this website that I'm not Ijaw because I don't hate Igbos and they know Ijaws hate Igbos. Ridiculous. This is why you people are hated. Fix that sociological defect of your people.

Yes you crave love if not, you wouldn't have replied to my comment to one of you to stop attempting to pit Igbo against Ijaw and to accept the hate you created for yourselves. If you people aren't craving love, one of your own wouldn't have made the comment complaining of Igbos liking Ijaw over Yoruba in a topic that has nothing to do with the complain

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Butoneday2(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Buhari is synonymous to Failure

Someone that failed in his Cattle business why wont he fail Nigeria

mtcheew
Imagine
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
King44:
and you are an absolute bastard of thousands father
Go to hell , Stu*pid kid
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Occurstaem(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
So na only Muslims responded fa....
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Chisomoney(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
I laughed. Coming from a prehistoric troglodyte. We are talking about Buhari, and being tribalistic made you involve the Yoruba Muslim. Are you alright?
CrimeKsmart:

Will you keep shut?

It obvious you igbos hate the religion of islam and thats the major reason you hate the northerners and also the "Yoruba Muslims" that exist only among igbos. You guys are only disguising under tribe but deep inside, your hatred is for Islam. Funny enough, you guys can't survive in your region you still have to run to Lagos or north people you make a living.

They will all avoid the "Yoruba Muslims" part which makes it justifiable that they hate Muslims not just the hausas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by eyeview: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You only supported atiku because peter Obi was his running mate.

You must be a kid.
Buhari chose Okadigbo as his running mate but igbos voted Obasanjo in 2003.
Buhari chose Ume Ezeoke as his running mate but igbos voted Yaradua in 2007.

Igbos don't play a tribal politics like Yorubas who know buhari is bad but will vote him again and again as long as he has a Yoruba as running mate

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
flokii:
Igbos are wired to worship "brutality" I guess..

If you're able to deal ruthlessly with them, they'll love and worship you.. But if you're kind to them, they'll hate and even pull you down.

Till today, Igbos have not been massacred enmasse in South West compared to North and South South. Look at who they hate today (Yorubas) but love Northerners and Ijaws to the marrow.

It's their wahala tho. I care less.
God punish your mouth there

Idiot
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by King44(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

You say you hate him because of incompetence, backwardness and cluelessness? But facts show that the hate was there even before Buhari had the opportunity to display his supposed incompetence.

If you say you hate him because of incompetence, how come you don't hate the other leaders we have had. If the other leaders were competent, Nigeria would not be in the position we are in today. None of these leaders from 1999 could provide us stable electricity and you think it is wise decision to mark one of them out for hate because of poor performance?

The obvious fact is that the hate for Buhari is baseless. If it is a sincere hate, then all the leaders we have had since 1999 should be equally hated for obvious nonperformance.
reason why I can never hate those passed leaders but only blame them is because non of them was as worse worse as buhari, yaradua no complain at all, obasanjo the country was in peace cos he is an action and wise man, gej has good intentions but surrounded by hyaenas bedside he could not manage the killing in the north by Boko I blame in n major reason he lost his election against buhari but at least in return he gave us true democracy fast forward buhari that I had much believe in o under him snake dey steal money, monkey dey swallow money, rat dey chop money, traveling out on a daily like a slay papa, using the countries wealth to teat himself medical expenses he can't afford before he got to govt besides I don't blame him for that he has to be healthy to rule, he did a quite a good job with boko but replaced with Fulani herds men who we now see as legitimate killers, robbers, rapist etc cos of their atrocities, buhari can't do anything because they are is family member instead he said it is ...... I can't remember the name he called it, he could not condemn the atrocities and discharge dss, sss to fish out the bad eggs while trying to persuade the elder to talk to his people to be peaceful as they were before instead he brought Ruga which proved the theory of islamization of the nation kind of true even if the theory is false but with the way he has been acting recently it shows.... probably there is an hidden agenda, I don't feel we have a president anymore in this country

be sincere are you happy with the killings?, are you happy that under his watch the country looks like a jungle? where one can die by bullet, illegally arrested etc if no then give me a reason why I shouldn't hate home

if you are not competent to run are country or the people don't like your system of governing, change the system or take a bow n leave it won't kill you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by churchee: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Too bad this is a topic of discourse. Well, let's call it Facebook rant:

The question should have been cast the other way round; let me remind you, Igbos do not hate Buhari, this is not a matter of APC or PDP, Islam or Christianity, Igbos simply hate bad business, and they know one when they see one.

An Igbo man does not care much about offices or scholarships, just don't mess with his business, his profit is part of his life. Here, we have a man who banned importation and preached "patronize made in Nigeria", then he went against his words, how can a business man trust such a fellow?

He won an election and the first gesture is labelling one 5%, why should I not be weary of such a neighbour? Then went ahead to sideline in obvious discrimination yet you call my hater the hated, unbelievable!

Let me use this medium and enlighten those blurred fellows above typing " Fulani and Islam" as reason, perhaps, Yaradua is Christian and Atiku is Igbo, Saraki is from Enugu. I am also surprise you mentioned civil war in 2019, I think I have read enough books on that 1967-1970 attempted genocide and Buhari was never identified as a force to reckon with, he is just like anybody. Don't go there.

Did you also say he tarred all roads in Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Imo and Ebonyi? Wow! I never knew State government was also supposed to tar federal roads. My dear, FG tarred their roads in South East Nigeria, Buhari didn't do anything, get it straight.

After all said, your question should be, "why is there so much hatred for the South east by Buhari"? When you ask this, we will leave the problem and search for solution.

Gracias.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by King44(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Omnibus:
Go to hell , Stu*pid kid
who told you I am a kid, stupid adult go F yourself

if you don't like my comment just read n pass there is not problem in that, you insult me I do same to you, no man has the monopoly to insult

if you don't like my post come with a counter point if I am satisfied with your point I take a bow, like or share abi na waa for u o

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Butoneday2(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
EdoNation:
Hausa Social Media Activist Posted This Today, He said he was confused because Obasanjo apparently did worse to the Igbo Race But He is Worshipped, He Is Quoted by Viralmula.com below.

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/igbos-hate-buhari-much-hausa-activist-mustapha-gembu/

Lets Us Know What You Think In The Comments

Your answers are as follows:

1) Buhari is a repented sepulchre.

2) Buhari is a grand patron of corruption.

3) Buhari is an illitrate without school cert.

4) Buhari is contagious. And

5) Buhari is herdsmen.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Amarabae(f): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Pooohari is evil
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by whirlwind7(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

All you all failed to address the "Yoruba Muslims" part. Hypocrites

See?
I just said you're dumb, didn't I? grin
I mentioned MKO Abiola. Was he a an Igbo Christian?

You can't even understand simple comments like the one I just made.
Isn't it time you just get off the internet and do something useful with the remainder of your pathetic, non existent life?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Will you keep shut?

It obvious you igbos hate the religion of islam and thats the major reason you hate the northerners and also the "Yoruba Muslims" that exist only among igbos. You guys are only disguising under tribe but deep inside, your hatred is for Islam. Funny enough, you guys can't survive in your region you still have to run to Lagos or north people you make a living.

They will all avoid the "Yoruba Muslims" part which makes it justifiable that they hate Muslims not just the hausas.

Christianity is the only true way to fellowship with God, there is no other way except in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Shalom043(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:
We have seen how he now treats those SW and MB that adore and worship him.

Those gworo chewing almajiri talking about religion, please, is Atiku, Yara Dua Christians?

We Igbos hate him cos he first hated us, hate Christians, he is a terrorist sympathizer, a corrupt and backward lunatic, a religious fanatic, a tribal bigot and cow fvcker.

Let us continue to show our disapproval of his ineptitude towards his repugnant demeanour.
We don't hide our feelings, we don't lick asses, we say it as it is and if you aren't comfortable with it, you can join Awolowo in rat poisoning.

If you are Igbo, and we sense the ass licking nature in You, we will label you a saboteur. We don't worship anybody, be you who!!!

Please you are addressing someone above 70years, and a sitting president. U have no reason under the sun to use this kind words. It is condemnable.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Lovelyn451(f): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
RTSC:

They are like that.
You can't trust them. They are neither here nor there.

Don't be surprised if they turn around and tell you it is only Igbos don't want ruga.

The north knows they are unstable, which is why the see Igbo as the only real southern opposition.

Once Igbo falls in line, the coast is clear.
that's why we call them berebe...neither here nor there...
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by shayoor(f): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
bigpicture001:

The thing is that igbos hate bad leaders....same feeling they have towards, tinubu, okorocha,....buhari, ikpeazu,.. etc...so tell buhari to b a good leader that's all
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Ekpeitut: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
So much hate and bitterness in one thread sad

Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Dedetwo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
EdoNation:
Hausa Social Media Activist Posted This Today, He said he was confused because Obasanjo apparently did worse to the Igbo Race But He is Worshipped, He Is Quoted by Viralmula.com below.

I am confuse why there is so much hatred for Buhari in the South - East.

He was just a platoon commander during the civil war with no record of any atrocity against the Biafrans. I even learnt he ordered his platoon not to kill anyone when he entered Onitsha.

People like Obasanjo, Danjuma etc who played leading role are adored by Biafrans. Growing, who was the commander in Chief is adored. Buhari's offense against South - East is definitely not the civil war.

They usually talk about keeping Ekwueme in prison while Shagari was kept under house arrest but the same Buhari attempted to smuggle Dikko, who was his brother from the north, in a crate, back to Nigeria. It shows he was not targeting the SE

As chairman PTF, he tarred road & provided drugs for all regions in the country. He didn't discriminate against any region. As a president since 2015, he has done more in infrastructural development in SE than any government in history.

Out of 5 ministers from SE, 4 were substantive ministers in key ministries.

What exactly is Buhari's sin against the Igbo?

I need a sincere answer

More >>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/igbos-hate-buhari-much-hausa-activist-mustapha-gembu/

Lets Us Know What You Think In The Comments

Buhari was one of the reasons the January 15, 1966 coup was precipitated. The civil war came about due to the countercoup of July 29, 1966. Buhari is a product of nepotistic endeavor of the corrupt government of Nigeria led by Tafawa Balewa. He is a poster child of corruption in Nigeria. You learnt wrongly. It is highly unlikely that Buhari was a member of Second Division commanded by Lt Col Murtula Mohammed. Buhari mainly saw actions with First Division commanded by Lt Col Shuwa and later by Iliya D. Bisalla.
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by jsb(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Igbos hates to associate with block heads..Is Atiku not a moslem Fulani...
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by callixibe: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
As chairman PTF, he tarred road & provided drugs for all regions in the country. He didn't discriminate against any region.

About 70% of the project was In the north , 20% in the sw and 10% in SE & SS
Re: Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
<b> I wonder what wil happen to nairaland wen we wil finally stop using naira </b>

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable / Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.