Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,125 members, 7,913,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

KORRA OBIDI DEAN Post First Picture Breast Feeding Her Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KORRA OBIDI DEAN Post First Picture Breast Feeding Her Baby (3069 Views)

First Picture Of Obi Cubana After EFCC Released Him / Bbnaija Star, Khafi Post First Official Message, Tells Her Fan She Has Gist / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KORRA OBIDI DEAN Post First Picture Breast Feeding Her Baby by STEPHENADEBLOG1: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
She poster a picture of her breast feeding her baby on Instagram saying

"We did it family!
Came out without a stretch mark!
______
Thank you for helping me create that solid skincare routine. Worked magic. I'll detail it in my handbook. Still writing that, click link in my Bio to get it when it is done.
_______
Now time to help me get my vagina, Tommy and booty back!
________
Drop your advice in the comments, I'll be there. Research is essential. Lol. Love you so much ❤️ @junedean_ loves breast!�"
Click to see more Pictures:https://www.stephenadeblog.tk/2019/07/korra-obidi-dean-post-first-picture.html

Re: KORRA OBIDI DEAN Post First Picture Breast Feeding Her Baby by STEPHENADEBLOG1: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wow lovely

Re: KORRA OBIDI DEAN Post First Picture Breast Feeding Her Baby by simonlee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
if i talk wetin dey my mind now una go talk say i dey jealous the pikin!

Re: KORRA OBIDI DEAN Post First Picture Breast Feeding Her Baby by Ven97: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
This post has really changed my life, it changed my way of thinking, even my dog that wanted to commit suicide read this post and didn't commit the suicide.
For that,
I support this post with 3 kolanuts and 2 crates of beer

(1) (Reply)

Boy With Same Birthday As Davido Wants To Take Him To Canada This Nov. - Viral / Nigerian Pastor David Oyedepo Dances To Naira Marley's Song ”TESUMOLE” � / Naira Marley Buys New House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.