Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:25 PM

! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! (895 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Seun Osewa, Your Nairaland Is Dying / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by eunisam: 12:05am On May 11, 2007
What will you do or how will you feel if nairaland is to be short-down due to financial mess?

For me nairaland is my best and favourite forum.If such thing is about to happen, I charge the admin to post the bank account here let every body that loves nairaland contribute.i will be the first to espouse it.

What about you?

what do you think?

Must we wait untill it sufferes financial set-back before we creat a donor account?

Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by outlaws(m): 1:14am On May 11, 2007
cool
To:Eunisam: First poster:
When did you become the chief financial officer? There is only one chief in this forum and I hope that you know who he is. Any change regarding this forum should come from
Oluwaseun Osewa.

If you are one of those 419 guys, go find another forum. Remember you are dealing with Nigerians.
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by eunisam: 1:18am On May 11, 2007
I did not ask any body to send money to me.take not and don't brand me a 419ner.its just an opinion post not to creat chaos!
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by Raymand(m): 1:38am On May 11, 2007
Lol. grin
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by Rlst84sale(m): 2:04am On May 11, 2007
There was life before nairaland and definitley there will be life when Nairaland is no more. Besides a closed door makes way for a bigger one.
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by nosa101(f): 4:22am On May 11, 2007
when it is "short down" please pay for me
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by OmoEko1(f): 4:26am On May 11, 2007
Rlst84sale:

There was life before nairaland and definitley there will be life when Nairaland is no more. Besides a closed door makes way for a bigger one.
second that wink
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by eunisam: 4:27am On May 11, 2007
no wahala!
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by Neish(f): 4:28am On May 11, 2007
For real? shocked jokes. I don't even come here nuf times for that, it's a joke though right? undecided
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by eunisam: 4:59am On May 11, 2007
I was still feeling the pains OUTLAW inflicted on me. calling me a 419ner.but got some relief when i discovered that he spoke under ogbonormental inflience.He ate eba with ogbonor soup!
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by eunisam: 5:20am On May 11, 2007
Outlaw> I can't imargine you being negatively inflenced,just little statement you misconcepted,misunderstood,misquoted,misconcepted,misinterpreted,misappropriated,misapplied,misrepresented,misused and misdirected!

wetin be your ownself? you no talk again?
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by Pamperme: 9:33am On May 11, 2007
Seun say something naw, abi this guy don become ur spokesman?
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by angel101(f): 2:57pm On May 11, 2007
shouldnt that be 'shut down'?
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by outlaws(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2007
cool
To:Eunisam:

If you are not a 419 guy, you would not have responded to my comments. If you are, then you will claim whatever to make it look like it was a joke. Nairaland is not a place for joke. If you want to joke, there are a lot of clowns around. The more you try to raise that issue, the more you will look like a 419 guy. Change the topic or continue your claim. You decide.
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by eunisam: 1:26pm On May 14, 2007
Heyaah,outlaw when did you become a detective officer? Indicting without Investigating.what about prosecution,are you also the officer in charge?

I know EFCC,FBI or even CIA cannot indict without investigation.

anyway am off da net!
Re: ! Nairaland Is To Be Short-down Indefinitly! by outlaws(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2007
cool

(1) (Reply)

Any Visible Or Present Developments In Oyo State Since 1999 Till Date? / Okada Man Crushed And Killed In Lagos / Is Religion A Setback To Nigeria's Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.