Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing (1943 Views)

Actor David Akande Sells Fish In Makoko Community / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Smashing In Red Gown, As She Hangs Out With Friends / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by gistvicreports: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Professional boxer, Anthony Joshua was seen hanging out with the children of Makoko Community in Lagos. Gistvic Reports.

Anthony Joshua was seen with the children of makoko community as he teaches them a little of his boxing skills.

A Kid asked him why he was boxing for Britain and not Nigeria, He said:
"My mum and my dad at 25 gave birth to me in London and i started boxing at 18."

We could recall, Nigerians were happy and joyous as they welcomed Anthony Joshua on arrival to Nigeria few days ago. Gistvic Reports.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/anthony-joshua-with-uriel-oputa-as-he.html

1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by gistvicreports: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by Fadomero(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Medicine after death y uno come when you be champion

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by Onyi22(f): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice one
Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kind gesture
Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by simonlee(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fadomero:
Medicine after death y uno come when you be champion
You that have been here since birth what have you done for your community?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:

Hehehehe! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you jare, na your wife go marry you! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by EbukaHades10(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:

U just finish person pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by YungMillionaire: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:

Geezhus! See finishing...he offend u b4? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by simonlee(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Geezhus! See finishing...he offend u b4? shocked shocked shocked
i no just like nonesense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing by dshort12: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
you better take care of yourself before you go back n fall yakata again....that pot belly man comes to mind grin

(1) (Reply)

I Messed Up My Relationship With Davido's Manager, Asa Asika- DJ Cuppy Reveals. / .. / Davido Gifts His Cousin, Tunji Adeleke, A $40k Rolex Wrist Watch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.