Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,155 members, 7,946,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" (23032 Views)

With Two Games, Two Wins, Falconets Advance To Quarter-Finals / Biggest Match-fixing; Two Games That Ended 95-0 And 91-1 Being Investigated / Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
More win super eagles
Re: Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" by Awesomefred32(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin grin
4 countries are left in the ongoing Africa Cup of nations (AFCON). Algeria==== 7 Letters Nigeria==== 7 Letters Senegal==== 7 Letters Tunisia==== 7 Letters And we are in the 7th month of the year (JULY)

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" by Tchinaidi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
youngvikthor:
well done work my super eagle, you guys have try alot am not wishing my country bad luck but tomorrow we are coming back.we cant defeat algeria with our goal keeper quote me only after the match
You will surely be put to shame inshallah
Re: Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" by Saidxxx: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2019
femi4:
What he couldn't do....nonsense. No Afcon goal, missed crucial penalty
Even wit no goals as u point out bro... Check out his life and yours and stop hating... No offense.
Re: Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" by Centachos: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Go Ahead Eagles and win the trophy...
shocked shocked shocked wat am I saying, Go Ahead Eagles is the name of a club that made me lost #430,000 in bet9ja
Re: Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" by oluwabuchi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
I just pray mikel does not play
Re: Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" by sirconfidence1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Blogfarms:
Most respected Nigerian footballer/ex in nigeria
He is an inspiration on his own...
Most decorated African footballer... Tuale
Etto is the most decorated African player
Re: Kanu Motivate The Super Eagles: "Only Two Games To Be Champions, We Can Do This" by Alejobs: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rasheedat Ajibade Helps Atletico Madrid Win Spanish Women’s Super Cup / Man Utd In Talk With Valverde To Replace Solskjaer After Zidane, Pochettino Snub / West Bromwich Albion Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.