Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,164 members, 7,950,010 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Diary Of My First Dog Pumba - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My First Dog Pumba (731 Views)

My First Dog / My First Dog!! / My First Dog Ever (A German Shepherd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My First Dog Pumba by ambrosine: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
when me and my dad went out, we past olia market in benin city. That's when we saw ekuke dogs and puppies. my eye sighted a beautiful female pup. it was different from the rest of them,so we bought it. The market women told us that can we take care of it because it was very small and I said yes. We bought it with naira 2500. We brought it home and fed it. she's two days in our hand now.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My First Dog Pumba by ambrosine: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2019
I have already change the pup name to patra,because of my siblings
Re: Diary Of My First Dog Pumba by Syphax(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Could you post more pictures of it please
Re: Diary Of My First Dog Pumba by ambrosine: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
OK I will

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My First Dog Pumba by ambrosine: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
more pics

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Get A Cat But How Do I Convince My Mum / Kittens For Sale In Enugu / 6 Months Old Female Pure Breed Lhasa Apso Dog For Sale For A Lucky Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.