Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Rate student community - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rate student community (512 Views)

My School Authority Versus The Student Community / The Oou Student Community: / Introducing The Nigerian Student Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rate student community by Blueyard: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2010
hi house, im pretty new to this forum,and needing some help on how to promote my new forum.its aimed at students worldwide,and a place where uni students can hang out and give advice to each other,etc. i have a decent amount of members at the moment,but it wuldnt hurt to increase the database.any suggestions?
The site is www.UniversityCube.com

plz feel free to comment,rate and suggest.thnx.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Gce Preparatory Course / Mater Degree / Private Home Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.