Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,717 members, 7,889,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

Cardi B - "I Rap About My Pussy Because She’s My Best Friend" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B - "I Rap About My Pussy Because She’s My Best Friend" (772 Views)

Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B - "I Rap About My Pussy Because She’s My Best Friend" by emmachenko1: 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
American music rapper, Cardi B has taken to Instagram to share a video of her responding to Hip-hop music veteran, Jermaine Dupri’s remark about female rappers on Thursday, July 11.
Jermaine Dupri, who once dated singer Janet Jackon, was a star guest on People TVwhere he expressed his utmost distaste at the new wave of female rappers.

Jermaine Dupri was also asked to name his favorite female in the rap game to which he replied;
“I can’t really say. The only reason why I can’t say is because I feel they’re all rapping about the same things, I don’t think they’re showing us who’s the best rapper. I think they’re trying to show?—for me, it’s like strippers rapping. And as far as rap goes, I’m not getting who’s the best rapper. I’m getting like, ‘OK, you got a story about you dancing in the club, you got a story about you dancing in the club, you got a story about you dancing in the club.’ It’s like, ‘OK, who’s going to be the rapper?’ At some point, somebody’s going to have to break out of that mold and just show us?—talk about other things, just rap about other things besides that.”
Cardi B, who was formerly a club stripper, caught wind of the video and felt the need to respond to his unsolicited comment. The mother of one addressed the on-going criticism of her sexual lyrics saying,

SEE HERE RESPONSE BELOW
https://www.swiftads.ng/0gsBE
Re: Cardi B - "I Rap About My Pussy Because She’s My Best Friend" by godofuck231: 10:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yes, gives her money and makes her happy , let's see when u get to 60 what she will look like

(1) (Reply)

Mimi Ojiekwe Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Friends On A Yatch in Dubai (Pics) / President Donald Trump Called John Legend A Boring Musician / Bbnaija Finally Speaks About Tacha DISQUALIFICATION And Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.