Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,919 members, 7,966,423 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Fight With Toyin Lawani Has Been Resolved — Adebimpe Akintunde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fight With Toyin Lawani Has Been Resolved — Adebimpe Akintunde (1088 Views)

Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fight With Toyin Lawani Has Been Resolved — Adebimpe Akintunde by GISTBL0G: 4:10am On Jul 14, 2019
My most memorable childhood experiences would be the moments I spent with my grandmother. I learnt kindness from her and I miss her a lot. She gave her all to people. I lived with her during my primary and secondary school education. She told us stories about life and how to deal with people. Back then, my ambition was to become a medical doctor.

Education

My elder brother told me I started school too early because I was a smart kid. For my elementary education, I attended Ajebo Muslim Primary School. From there, I moved to Itamerin Comprehensive High School in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State. For my university education, I initially wanted to study Medicine, but I was offered Botany. I didn’t like the course, so I decided to study Mass Communication at the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State.

Nollywood

People always told me I was good at acting, and a friend eventually introduced me to a certain theatre group coordinated by Big Abass. I was trained in Big Abass’ organisation between 2003/2004. Later, I joined Murphy Afolabi’s group. I now have my own production company. The title of the first movie I featured in was Olami Lekan.

Parents’ reaction

My dad is late. It was my mum and siblings that I had to deal with. I left home totally in order to pursue my dream. I was on my own, pursuing what I desired to do for some time. At the end of the day, they had no choice but to support me.

Challenges

My biggest challenge is my stature. I hardly get the kind of roles I would love to play. I consider the other challenges I experienced as obstacles I encountered when I started out. But, the story is different today.

Breakthrough

My big break came when I featured in Mama Ereko’s movie titled Omo Eleja. That was when people started paying attention to me. After that, I produced a movie titled, Wasila Coded. These movies are significant to my growth in the industry. I am still a work in progress though. I haven’t got to the height I would love to attain.

Lessons

I have learnt to be determined. If you are not determined in this part of the world, you will be intimidated. When you are intimidated, there won’t be room for growth. I have learnt to be my own competition. I focus on me and keep moving against all odds. I have also learnt to be more cautious when relating with people. That’s because it’s not everyone you love that truly loves you. I have learnt to be strong and focused; not to be intimidated by anyone.

Personal qualities

I have a good heart and I’m very accommodating. I am ever ready to support people, and that has really helped me a lot. I am a very open person, and I love to give.

Personal productions

I have produced eight movies – Ore Itunu, Omotodun, Obun, Wasila Coded, Adigara Wolu, Ana and Wasila Coded Reloaded.

Movie production can be very stressful; it is like building a house. The foundation, which is the story line, has to be solid. The technical aspect should also be good. When you are producing a movie, make sure you use the best hands.

Roles

Because of the roles I play, some people think I am a gangster, but that is not the real me. I will love to act a lover girl role in a movie. I will also love to produce a traditional movie.

Fame

Fame hasn’t robbed me of anything. I do some things and people ask me, ‘Don’t you know you are a star?’ I can do whatever I want to do and go anywhere I want to go to. So long it doesn’t belittle me and my reputation is still intact.

Toyin Lawani

Yes, I was involved in an online fight with Toyin Lawani. There was a mix-up somewhere. However, Toyin is a lovely person; she is so beautiful in and out. After the comment I made on the said post, I sent her a message, telling her I didn’t intend to insult her. She said she didn’t take it personal and we laughed over it. It has been resolved. On her birthday, I was there with my manager. She was excited to see me. We are not enemies. We won’t allow people on social media turn us to enemies.

Personality

I am very down-to-earth. I can be crazy, jovial and friendly. You cannot spend a minute with me and not laugh. I am a lovable person; I don’t like trouble.

Wasilat Coded

I changed my name on Instagram from Wasila Coded to Adebimpe Akintunde because people mix-up a role I played with my real personality. So, I had to revert to my real name because many don’t know it. Sometimes, I win awards, and ‘Wasila Coded’ is engraved on it.

See more; http://gistmore.com/my-fight-with-toyin-lawani-has-been-resolved-adebimpe-akintunde

Re: My Fight With Toyin Lawani Has Been Resolved — Adebimpe Akintunde by GISTBL0G: 4:10am On Jul 14, 2019
cool
Re: My Fight With Toyin Lawani Has Been Resolved — Adebimpe Akintunde by Jossfixedodds1: 4:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Odds available
Re: My Fight With Toyin Lawani Has Been Resolved — Adebimpe Akintunde by Mrop(m): 5:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Good for u
Re: My Fight With Toyin Lawani Has Been Resolved — Adebimpe Akintunde by tsinzu: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Who cares?
Re: My Fight With Toyin Lawani Has Been Resolved — Adebimpe Akintunde by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2019
Please who is she?

Because here in the empire of Emperor Imes, we do not know her angry
Re: My Fight With Toyin Lawani Has Been Resolved — Adebimpe Akintunde by GistMore9: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Chioma’s Huge Diamond Engagement Ring (Photos) / Love? See What Happened Between A Student Of UNIBEN & A Scotland Lady / Bbnaija Winner, Mercy Predicted Her Win - See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.