Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,076 members, 7,977,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:49 PM

Happy Sunday Nairalanders Your Good Wishes To The Super Eagles Of Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Sunday Nairalanders Your Good Wishes To The Super Eagles Of Nigeria (284 Views)

Happy Sunday Nairalanders (photo) / Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders! / Happy Sunday Nairalanders!drop Ur Church Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Sunday Nairalanders Your Good Wishes To The Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Christmasdon(m): 5:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Good morning all nairalanders and a duper happy sunday to everyone. As we all go to our places of worships toaday please let us put our own SUPER EAGLES IN PRAYERS as we cheer the SUPER EAGLES TO VICTORY TODAY.

NIGERIA VS ALGERIA

14 SUN JULY 2019 (SUN)

TIME 8PM
@Lalasticlala

Re: Happy Sunday Nairalanders Your Good Wishes To The Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Acedave1(m): 6:14am On Jul 14, 2019
watin concern me

if dey win congrat in advance

if dey loss federal government wahala

abi if dey loss una no go chop?
Re: Happy Sunday Nairalanders Your Good Wishes To The Super Eagles Of Nigeria by uchaymart(m): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Victory victory.... All we are saaaaaaying, give us more goaaaaaals.
Re: Happy Sunday Nairalanders Your Good Wishes To The Super Eagles Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2019
I wish and hope that they win, but I don't pray they win.

Let God be the one to decide that.
Re: Happy Sunday Nairalanders Your Good Wishes To The Super Eagles Of Nigeria by 0temSapien: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2019
I wish Super Eagles a 2-0 win over the Algiers, but 3-0, 3-1, 3-2 etc are not bad as well.

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: The Ultimatum, For Woman. / Why Jesus Ate With Sinners / Is Jesus God ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.