Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,612 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze (1551 Views)

National Assembly Commission Bypasses Akubueze, Appoints Tambuwal Acting Clerk / Francis Akubueze Is New Substantive Clerk Of The Senate / Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by dedollarman(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2019
"Igbos are allowed to establish businesses and live in other parts of Nigeria peacefully. However, they deny other tribes from owning shops in ALL EASTERN MARKETS! Yes! I have gone to many eastern markets for ethnic survey. And no single shop is or was allocated to non Igbo. Please if there is one market with non Igbo, please mention" -
Ahmed Gume

RESPONSE:
How many shops do Hausa or Yoruba people own in Cameroon, Ghana, Togo, South Africa, Malawi, Sierra-Leone, Gabon UK, United States, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong-kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Germany, China, Taiwan, South Korea, India and countless other countries all over the world? Those are not Igbo Cities after all. Perhaps, they deny Hausas shops like the Igbo did In all these countries, but Igbos own shops and do business in those countries.
This is exactly how lazy people complain when they failed in business. If you can't compete on your own land, how are you going to do that in Igboland or on a neutral ground?
Every Igbo city has a place exclusively mapped out for Hausas free of charge for temporary use (that is the truth they will not tell you). Of course you know, Hausa man has his own pattern of business and shops, mostly in form of kiosk where he sells his petty goods and provisions on a free given portion of the street. Another good business they do in the east is money exchange and cattle business which they control in every Igbo city on a free given land; 100% factual. Go to Owerri, Umuahia, Enugu, Awka. Nnewi. Aba etc.
Igbos don't wait for free land or free portion to be allocated for them, they buy them from indegenes who always have it free by inheritance or by allocation but don't know what to do with them. Only quota system person will wait for allocation before he starts business.
How many shops do Hausas have in Lagos and other south west states? or do the Yoruba deny them shops too? Can you compare the number of shops and markets owned by Hausas in Yoruba land to the number owned by the Igbos?
Igbos rent shops from the landlords. Igbos buy lands from the host to build shops. Igbos buy land from their host to build markets. Igbos don't wait for shop or land allocations to start up their businesses.
How many markets have the Hausa built in Lagos? None. How many markets have the Yoruba build in the north? None or do the Hausa and the Yoruba deny selling land to each other too, like the Igbos denied them?
But Igbos have used their money to buy plots of land in south west and north and built many markets that help to develop these regions.
To be honest, not every Igbo traders in south west or north can compete with the traders in the east. The traders in the east are real geniuses in trading. They are wizards in buying and selling more than those igbos traders in the west and north.
You have to first compete with the Igbo traders in your own territory before you think of competing with them in their own territory. Business is based on competition, the question is,can you compete? There are shops in Onitsha main market, but can you afford to rent them? Even when you do, what do you intend to sell to regain your investments and survive the competition ?.
Is it an igboman that sacrificed to be single till the age of 40 to balance his business achievements before marriage you want to compete with? Igbo man who wears worn-out cloths with bathroom slippers to save money for his bussiness? Or the one that maintains just one wife-you choose to compete with?....The ones that married, how many children do they agreed to have? All these are sacrifices in order to save more for their business.
Nobody competes with the fulanis in their cow bussiness or you think they don’t make money in that? Please leave the igbos alone, bussiness is their God given talent

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by PoliteActivist: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Maybe. But there has to be a way to arrange things to avoid total monopoly
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by leokid866: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Okay.
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by lastmessenger: 7:12am On Jul 14, 2019
PoliteActivist:
I laugh at you bro. I'm still laughing at you bro. There is no sentiment in business.

6 Likes

Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by Henry22(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2019
Sound it to thier hearing..... Lazy and jealous set of foolllls.

2 Likes

Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by Infinityk: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2019
Lol I see this fake news everyday on fb
Go to Facebook
Another person will write Yorubas
Another one Hausa
Hmm these ppl and fake news
They always look for an avenue to boast
Empty barrels make d loudest noise
Sore loosers
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by AlomoReloaded: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Infinityk:
Lol I see this fake news everyday on fb
Go to Facebook
Another person will write Yorubas
Another one Hausa
Hmm these ppl and fake news
They always look for an avenue to boast
Empty barrels make d loudest noise
Sore loosers
Before you come and rant like a he goat being frustrated by a she-goat, tell us if there's any falsehood in the post... Point it out and give your proof, and I'll pay you any amount you want.

3 Likes

Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2019
dedollarman:
"Igbos are allowed to establish businesses and live in other parts of Nigeria peacefully. However, they deny other tribes from owning shops in ALL EASTERN MARKETS! Yes! I have gone to many eastern markets for ethnic survey. And no single shop is or was allocated to non Igbo. Please if there is one market with non Igbo, please mention" -
Ahmed Gume

RESPONSE:
How many shops do Hausa or Yoruba people own in Cameroon, Ghana, Togo, South Africa, Malawi, Sierra-Leone, Gabon UK, United States, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong-kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Germany, China, Taiwan, South Korea, India and countless other countries all over the world? Those are not Igbo Cities after all. Perhaps, they deny Hausas shops like the Igbo did In all these countries, but Igbos own shops and do business in those countries.
This is exactly how lazy people complain when they failed in business. If you can't compete on your own land, how are you going to do that in Igboland or on a neutral ground?
Every Igbo city has a place exclusively mapped out for Hausas free of charge for temporary use (that is the truth they will not tell you). Of course you know, Hausa man has his own pattern of business and shops, mostly in form of kiosk where he sells his petty goods and provisions on a free given portion of the street. Another good business they do in the east is money exchange and cattle business which they control in every Igbo city on a free given land; 100% factual. Go to Owerri, Umuahia, Enugu, Awka. Nnewi. Aba etc.
Igbos don't wait for free land or free portion to be allocated for them, they buy them from indegenes who always have it free by inheritance or by allocation but don't know what to do with them. Only quota system person will wait for allocation before he starts business.
How many shops do Hausas have in Lagos and other south west states? or do the Yoruba deny them shops too? Can you compare the number of shops and markets owned by Hausas in Yoruba land to the number owned by the Igbos?
Igbos rent shops from the landlords. Igbos buy lands from the host to build shops. Igbos buy land from their host to build markets. Igbos don't wait for shop or land allocations to start up their businesses.
How many markets have the Hausa built in Lagos? None. How many markets have the Yoruba build in the north? None or do the Hausa and the Yoruba deny selling land to each other too, like the Igbos denied them?
But Igbos have used their money to buy plots of land in south west and north and built many markets that help to develop these regions.
To be honest, not every Igbo traders in south west or north can compete with the traders in the east. The traders in the east are real geniuses in trading. They are wizards in buying and selling more than those igbos traders in the west and north.
You have to first compete with the Igbo traders in your own territory before you think of competing with them in their own territory. Business is based on competition, the question is,can you compete? There are shops in Onitsha main market, but can you afford to rent them? Even when you do, what do you intend to sell to regain your investments and survive the competition ?.
Is it an igboman that sacrificed to be single till the age of 40 to balance his business achievements before marriage you want to compete with? Igbo man who wears worn-out cloths with bathroom slippers to save money for his bussiness? Or the one that maintains just one wife-you choose to compete with?....The ones that married, how many children do they agreed to have? All these are sacrifices in order to save more for their business.
Nobody competes with the fulanis in their cow bussiness or you think they don’t make money in that? Please leave the igbos alone, bussiness is their God given talent
but wait o wen u say ibos develop north nd west don't forget too dat East is also developt okey good house mansion but we need a business network dat make the ibos not go out nd look for money.
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by mrvitalis(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Firstly there is a large number of annag amd ibibos in aba ,they have shops n do business

If u can compete no body would stop u ,there are shops for sale at main market ...it wont go cheaper or more expensive because u are none igbo

Can u pay 10 million for a shop ? ...if u can i have shops for u in onitsha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by PoliteActivist: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2019
lastmessenger:
I laugh at you bro. I'm still laughing at you bro. There is no sentiment in business.

Then how come they have anti-monopoly laws
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by MikeBetty(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2019
PoliteActivist:
By Giving Them Free Shops? How Many Hausa Men Rent A Room Apartment In Igboland? They Only Litter The Environment With Old Zinc Batcher. Even The Free land Govt Gave To Them, They Can Not Build A Single Cement Block House On It.

1 Like

Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by MikeBetty(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2019
Infinityk:
Lol I see this fake news everyday on fb Go to Facebook Another person will write Yorubas Another one Hausa Hmm these ppl and fake news They always look for an avenue to boast Empty barrels make d loudest noise Sore loosers
Disput Them With Facts Not Nairaland Rant

1 Like

Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by MikeBetty(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
but wait o wen u say ibos develop north nd west don't forget too dat East is also developt okey good house mansion but we need a business network dat make the ibos not go out nd look for money.
Why Not Make A Single Sense For Once?
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2019
MikeBetty:
Why Not Make A Single Sense For Once?
wats ur point man?
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by PoliteActivist: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2019
MikeBetty:
By Giving Them Free Shops? How Many Hausa Men Rent A Room Apartment In Igboland? They Only Litter The Environment With Old Zinc Batcher. Even The Free land Govt Gave To Them, They Can Not Build A Single Cement Block House On It.

That's why the govt should step in. Otherwise people like Dangote (the same Hausa o) will own everything and we'll be their slaves.
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by Infinityk: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=MikeBetty post=80246694] Disput Them With Facts Not Nairaland [\quote]

Ehn
Hahaha
Facts?
im laughing here right now
What facts?
U mean I should be writing epistles about some silly things,when I could focus on my life
I'm a Yoruba person,I won't lie
But hausas are not d most tribalistic ppl in Nigeria
Lol hausas own is child's play compare to some ppl
But whatever
I don't have time for this sillyness
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by Infinityk: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2019
AlomoReloaded:

Before you come and rant like a he goat being frustrated by a she-goat, tell us if there's any falsehood in the post... Point it out and give your proof, and I'll pay you any amount you want.

Like I said, I've seen d post many times on fb
See I could care less who u are
An average Yorubas person tries to mind his business, that's y u won't see them displaying stupidity online
I use fb a lot
There are also other crap like this one write here on fb
I don't hate anybody, but I hate stupidity
And for your answer all that crap is wrong and stupid,I just laugh at it when I come across it on fb
After seeing these stuffs online,I've concluded that u guys... Hmm whatever
Don't let me waste your time
I won't say more than that
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by MikeBetty(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2019
PoliteActivist:

That's why the govt should step in. Otherwise people like Dangote (the same Hausa o) will own everything and we'll be their slaves.
Even Dangote Upon His Wealth, Has No Structure In The East. The Truth Is The North And West Have No Spirit To Invest Outside Their Regions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by MikeBetty(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Own Everything By How? If They Are Brave Businesswise, They Should Invest In The East. Nobody Is Becoming Someone's Slave.
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by lastmessenger: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Then how come they have anti-monopoly laws
there is nothing like monopoly in trading. Anybody can trade anywhere.
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by PoliteActivist: 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
MikeBetty:
Own Everything By How? If They Are Brave Businesswise, They Should Invest In The Eastj. Nobody Is Becoming Someone's Slave.

Don't u know that people like Google, Amazon, and Dangote can easily run competitors out of business?
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by PoliteActivist: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
lastmessenger:
there is nothing like monopoly in trading. Anybody can trade anywhere.

Don't u know that people like Google, Amazon, and Dangote can easily run competitors out of business?
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by PoliteActivist: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
MikeBetty:
Even Dangote Upon His Wealth, Has No Structure In The East. The Truth Is The North And West Have No Spirit To Invest Outside Their Regions.

Have structures where u have no business? Ever seen Aba-based bizman have structures in Kano??
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by lastmessenger: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
PoliteActivist:

my dear Igbo's are traders. There is no monopoly in trading(buying and selling). It's this northern entitlement mentality that has brought the country to its sorry state.i mean you guys are not disciplined enough to trade.Go and compete with Igbo's in your state before thinking of coming to Igbo land to own shops. Besides how may of you wants to stay in Igbo land. Is our land not the one you refers to as erosion ravished land.
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by tsdarkside(m): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
dedollarman:
Ahmed Gume

RESPONSE:

reply was good and logical....

you cant complain because somebody is better than you in something....

makes no sense atall....

i dont believe igbos are stopin other tribes from openin business in south east....
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by PoliteActivist: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
lastmessenger:
my dear Igbo's are traders. There is no monopoly in trading(buying and selling). It's this northern entitlement mentality that has brought the country to its sorry state.i mean you guys are not disciplined enough to trade.Go and compete with Igbo's in your state before thinking of coming to Igbo land to own shops. Besides how may of you wants to stay in Igbo land. Is our land not the one you refers to as erosion ravished land.

It is exactly in buying and selling that monopoly can thrive. But you r making my point. If u say Igbos r superior it means something has to be done to level the playing field as is done in politics and public jobs - each region is assigned a quota - to reflect national character. Trading cannot be the only exception.
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by MikeBetty(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
PoliteActivist:

They Can Only Run You Out Of Business They Understand Its Rudiments.
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by bot101(m): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Infinityk:

Like I said, I've seen d post many times on fb
See I could care less who u are
An average Yorubas person tries to mind his business, that's y u won't see them displaying stupidity online
I use fb a lot
There are also other crap like this one write here on fb
I don't hate anybody, but I hate stupidity
And for your answer all that crap is wrong and stupid,I just laugh at it when I come across it on fb
After seeing these stuffs online,I've concluded that u guys... Hmm whatever
Don't let me waste your time
I won't say more than that

Lol, this one is new to Nairaland.
Re: The Crime Of The Igbo's By Akubueze by lastmessenger: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
PoliteActivist:

It is exactly in buying and selling that monopoly can thrive. But you r making my point. If u say Igbos r superior it means something has to be done to level the playing field as is done in politics and public jobs - each region is assigned a quota - to reflect national character. Trading cannot be the only exception.
Quota system for trading abi ? Good luck in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sowore Protest A CIA Clandestine Operation? / Presidential Amnesty Boss, Dokubo In Multi-billion Naira Scam (Docs) / Read What Abuja Disco Sent To Me: How Do I Fight This Injustice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.