Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder (50285 Views)

Obasanjo, Fayemi Meet Governor Wike In Rivers State / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder by Alexis11: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
biggestmanhood:
u are a bigger fool,scumbag

Your parents identity grin
Re: Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder by Alexis11: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
mopol123:
MY BROTHER RIVERS,AKWA IBOM,CROSS RIVER IS VERY SAFE,PLS LET THEM COME AND TERRORISE CALABAR AND START PICKING FULANIS DEAD BODY ON A DAILY BASIS. FAILED GOVERNMENT, STUPID BUHARI.I POLISH MY GUNS EVERY DAY WAITING FOR THE DAY IT WILL START. SOUTH WEST ARE SEEING THEIR OWN PORTION OF FAILURE THEY CRAVED FOR SO LET THEM ENJOY THE OFFER WHILE IT LAST

Lol... You are just being emotional. Atiku you supported against Buhari is also a Fulani man.

All these hates against SW will not change anything, it will only radicalize many. cool
Re: Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder by executive12: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
Alexis11:

Lol... why so much anger We know cowards in Nigeria and definitely they are not Yorubas. Only cowards allow emotions to put him to unnecessary war.

When Yorubas are ready, Nigeria will cease to exist. cool

Yeah right. Non-coward that is scared of mentioning 'Fulani herdsmen'.
Re: Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder by hush15: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
foliman:
All these actions are empty, null and void!
My heart aches and this is so saddening and unbecoming

It's time we all go our separate ways..

Life used to be a sacred thing in the past, but with this Fulani man as our president, killing has been a game, life has been a toy!

If we continue this way, we'll all wake up to nothing but the entire south overthrown by the northerners all armed.

They do not value family, life and property so why won't they kill others?

The North has always been a problem to the south, we can't continue like this, we have our culture, values and ethics but forcing an alien way of life on us is a way to colonize the south, behold they are advancing each day.

I'm a Yoruba guy and I wish we go our separate way!

Life is sweet!

Good morning good people of the South!

Abi now.... all talk, no action
Re: Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder by sharpwriter(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
The government should do something about it, not only for the late funke but for every Nigerians. The lives of every Travelers plying the route of the south west high way is no longer safe because of these herds men.

Before you loose things in the physical, it's already lost in the spiritual. The spiritual controls the physical. Whenever there's a loss in the physical, there's a corresponding attack in the spiritual realms.
Good Morning FAMily, Happy Sunday To You All! Read my Signature

So how can we win the spiritual now?
Re: Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder by sharpwriter(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
alujonjonkijon:
i am yoruba.why do we just love to talk and talk and talk and talk and no action.

all these dangerous roads passed through the domain of these Yoruba obas.why cant every Oba organised local hunters to guard the portion of these FEDERAL /STATE roads passing through their domains so everyone knows it is safe to pass through the Yoruba Corridors

They're all cowards and senseless.... Many of them are for the first time facing what it means to be a leader and King... The modern world has weakened them and their love for self has made them irresponsible, so they can easily compromise. Many of them can't be leaders in ancient times cos of their weaknesses. A good leader whether these coward governors or kings would have acted long ago many years before this time if they are zealous and passionate enough. They ought to be very angry and feel their territory challenged and their rulership insulted... But what do we see, after some gifts of money and stupid jeeps which they ride on gallopy roads, they clamor for one Nigeria and want to debate with advanced human demons on a round table..... May the innocent be delivered... Still watching the drama
Re: Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Staro:
I feel for his aged father.
Incidents like this will make him die before his time
that's a big lie, no one dies before him/her time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Asari-Dokubo: Tinubu Bars Niger Delta Ex-Agitators From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.