Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Heaven Is Our Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Is Our Home (186 Views)

Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target / I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is Our Home by jonatoye(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Heaven is our Home

WORD FOR TODAY
The fact that we see people most especially our loved ones dying at a point in time signifies that we do not truly belong here. We are but a stranger here, heaven is our home!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
(Philippians 3.20-21 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is given to prepare us for eternity. We are created to fulfill God's purpose. Hence, every man should be ready to go after the purpose is filled. Do not be too attached to the earth because you don't belong here. The fact that God is your creator, Heaven is your Home!

Earth is a desert drear; Heaven is our home. When danger and sorrow stand round you on every hand and the tempest rage, wild wintry blast; do not forget that soon they shall be overpast because short is your pilgrimage, You shall reach home at last, Heaven is your fatherland, Heaven is your home.

There at our Saviour's side, we shall be glorified, we shall rest together with those who had gone before us. Therefore, we need not to murmur; whatever our earthly lot may be, travel on with patience having the assurance that we shall surely stand at the Lord's right hand: Heaven is our fatherland, Heaven is our home.

Prayer Point
Lord! I will not miss my Home, Heaven at last is my portion in name. Amen

Main Emphasis
Heaven is our father land, Heaven is our Home!!!

Have a Spirit filled Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pimples / Get The Latest Gospel Jams On Gospeltunez.com / All Christain Should Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.