Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed (100054 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Etebrusco: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
My script is currently on air now and one of our own Ubong Inyang is the producer/ director. He cast the part carefully.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4fdVPJ_H10 please follow the link and enjoy this special comedy video and tell me what you think about this video. Most importantly, encourage a brother by subscribing to our YouTube channel as a token of your love to us please. God bless you as you subscribe. Thanks

Marriage Secret 1
youtube.com
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by NeekolazWorld(m): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

@1st bolded, so herdsmen MUST be SEEN with their cows in action,in a crime area/scene for people to ascertain their culpability in all their criminal activities,huh?
lzaa immhotep bastardmod adeibeku,have guys ever seen such a bovine analysis and conclusions before?!?!
I mean, whaddahell is this kinda post!!!
from which part of your organs do you process your thoughts,from on top or from under?

@2nd bolded,NEVER!!! You ain't Edo. Awaaa!!
cos if you were Edo you would know about the lady that was raped and killed by fulanis at this same area,close to Okada some weeks back.
or you wanna claim ignorance or deny it cos "they weren't seen with their cows?!"

all the same if you,by mistake,are Edo,then,otemwen, uhundan n'okhua ye khinundecided

peeps,I'm watching Kay Kay on tv,why's that guy's beat sounding like RunTown's?!

who ever you are, don't ever in your life tell someone he not not from his tribe because of your own reasoning. The okada you are talking about is were I schooled and when I mentioned I know that route and crime I was not speaking out of sentiment. And if you are wise I never said anything like herdsmen don't have issues in those areas like the incident you are talking about even if am not very aware of that one, but were you there to confirm that it was actually a herdsman that committed the crime.

Now for the first bolded you quoted me, if you call someone a herdsman, what is the definition of a herdsman? If someone commits a crime with the herds of his cattles in that senerio, what makes you tag him a herdsman when the name alone only befits someone who carries cattle around. If you say he is someone known as a herdsman, then that's logical but they were masked so how was it possible to identify them as herdsmen.
I know a lot of crimes in that route since ages that were not herdsmen and those crimes are still there till date so why and how is it confirmed that they were herdsmen.

It's a very simple logical question I have asked you and if you can't give a very simple logical answer then guy go huge the nearest transformer.

As a matter of fact I know the story of the lady you just spoke about which made some people kill a herdsman or so. This is thesame stupid thing am talking about, the person they killed wasn't even a part of what happened to the lady. Now was that justice served? If all the herdsman in Edo are killed, will that stop this same crime that has been existing before the herdsmen came?

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by myola(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
philip0906:
Herdsmen with masks?wawu

What I don't get is the desperation of the APC to prove that the attack wasn't done by herdsmen? Would they have done same if another miscreant group were accused?
I wondered same ooo, why are they the one desperately defending herdsmen. because of this 2023?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by veesion: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
We need to stop tagging every killing in the south as Fulani herdsmen. We all know news like this gives some politicians and a particular region joy just to ensure there is ethnic war in Nigeria.

I do not support killing but we must be careful in the way we label a particular tribe of killing in Nigeria. To achieve one Nigeria, we must see beauty in our diversity not enmity.
How many times have you condemned them for the killings and sacking of entire communities and villages in the past which they owned up
You cannot know more than the locals who confirmed those guys have been on rampage in and around their communities
ABI YOU TOO ARE ONE OF THEM
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by hush15: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
I think this is a case of assassination. It might not really be the dreaded fulani herdsmen, because if it were they, they might have also killed the maid and the driver. The truth is that the herdsmen have set a bad antecedent that is why most killings are attributed to them

my thoughts though...

R.I.P to the deceased!!

i repeat, this is not an assassination attempt. i believe its just herdsmen going on rampage. its the usual method. can anyone help me with that link that one aboki guy n 3 of his friends in their entertainment world were kidnapped and he was lucky to pull thru and give account!
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by AfonjaConehead: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

who ever you are, don't ever in your life tell someone he not not from his tribe because of your own reasoning. The okada you are talking about is were I schooled and when I mentioned I know that route and crime I was not speaking out of sentiment. And if you are wise I never said anything like herdsmen don't have issues in those areas like the incident you are talking about even if am not very aware of that one, but were you there to confirm that it was actually a herdsman that committed the crime.

Now for the first bolded you quoted me, if you call someone a herdsman, what is the definition of a herdsman? If someone commits a crime with the herds of his cattles in that senerio, what makes you tag him a herdsman when the name alone only befits someone who carries cattle around. If you say he is someone known as a herdsman, then that's logical but they were masked so how was it possible to identify them as herdsmen.
I know a lot of crimes in that route since ages that were not herdsmen and those crimes are still there till date so why and how is it confirmed that they were herdsmen.

It's a very simple logical question I have asked you and if you can't give a very simple logical answer then guy go huge the nearest transformer.

As a matter of fact I know the story of the lady you just spoke about which made some people kill a herdsman or so. This is thesame stupid thing am talking about, the person they killed wasn't even a part of what happened to the lady. Now was that justice served? If all the herdsman in Edo are killed, will that stop this same crime that has been existing before the herdsmen came?

Gunuweyedian and spare me your arse generated epistle! Herdsmen are everywhere and constituting so much hazard and danger.

My poppa got a farm@ Uromi and herdsmen are a menance there as well. You wanna tell my old poppas cooking up stories too?

These people are a big problem in this country. I have even stopped eating cos meat as pics have emerged of these demons banging their cows,now Whadda4k!
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by sharpwriter(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

You what makes them herdsmen? Why do you think they were herdsmen and not igbo or yoruba criminals or any other tribe? What is your reason for believing they were herdsmen that didn't carry cattles to battle field?
At least if you can answer this reasonably I would be able to see you are not one of the stupid and gullible Nigerians that don't think straight.

We're herdsmen crisis existing in year 2000 to 2010? But these particular kind of stuff has always been like an everyday news in that route since these years am up till now. They were not herdsmen doing these same crime then, so why is it now that they are herdsmen doing the same thing. Many foolish people who have no idea or physically experiences about certain places will definitely follow any news and say rubbish to defend it. If it was not a route I know very well I will keep my mouth shot, but the truth they say is always bitter.
Can you now please confirm they were herdsmen who left their cows somewhere to commit a crime that has always existed in that place for a long time?

Don't be funny... The 25 year old woman kidnapped with her son on airport road Akure was by the use of cattle to block the main road... The cows blocked the way and hindered vehicular movement and they took the woman. It's another strategy depending on the atmosphere and environment at that time... I can give you the link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by AfonjaConehead: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
philip0906:
Herdsmen with masks?wawu

What I don't get is the desperation of the APC to prove that the attack wasn't done by herdsmen? Would they have done same if another miscreant group were accused?

Just imagine if Igbos were accused!!!
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by NeekolazWorld(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
sharpwriter:

Don't be funny... The 25 year old woman kidnapped with her son on airport road Akure was by the use of cattle to block the main road... The cows blocked the way and hindered vehicular movement and they took the woman. It's another strategy depending on the atmosphere and environment at that time... I can give you the link.

Okay now there were cattles in that senerio so we can say they were herdsmen which is acceptable. On this issue, kidnapping has been existing in Edo regions way before these herdsmen so what is the reason of tagging them herdsmen and not the normal Edo people that commit these crimes
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by sharpwriter(m): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

Okay now there were cattles in that senerio so we can say they were herdsmen which is acceptable. On this issue, kidnapping has been existing in Edo regions way before these herdsmen so what is the reason of tagging them herdsmen and not the normal Edo people that commit these crimes

Well, that's left for investigation.... And the true accounts of witness who saw the criminals and perhaps heard their words.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Damod88: 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
When Yorubas kill themselves it is perfectly normal,but when Fulanis kill Yorubas the situation becomes abnormal .Nigerians are sick.Crime knows no tribe and anybody can anybody.Fulani people are human beings and they can be involved in criminality just like any other ethnic group in the country.So I don't understand the nosence going about in the country about the killing.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Moganajoe: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
We need to stop tagging every killing in the south as Fulani herdsmen. We all know news like this gives some politicians and a particular region joy just to ensure there is ethnic war in Nigeria.

I do not support killing but we must be careful in the way we label a particular tribe of killing in Nigeria. To achieve one Nigeria, we must see beauty in our diversity not enmity.

The bitter truth is that there is no one Nigeria, we have been pretending for too long especially in the last 5yrs. Herdsmen have been empowered to eliminate other religions in Nigeria. A country where a cow life is more valuable than a city of Christian faith?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by chubinwa(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Attributing such gory actions to the blood letting fulani vampires is a sensible thought by well meaning Nigerians considering there actions in recent pass.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by lakesider(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
people are into many shitty deals , when dey get assasinated, they blam buhari
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Adeagbo77: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Where are those bastards - Yinka Odumakin. FFK and co? God should pls wipe out people like that before they cause war in Nigeria
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by maasoap(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Samyj247:
and no b just one bullet hit her o. them say multiple gunshot injury. they made sure she was hit more than once so she won't survive the hit. Yoruba na big mumu

Your own ethnic group also terrorise that expressway all the time, killing and kidnapping travellers. Have they repented or disappeared, leaving the terror activities for the herdsmen? Yorubas are very smart. We're not holding any ethnic group responsible until we're sure of the identities of the killers, not all these cries of "Fulani herdsmen" up and down can work.
Your own region where Fulani herdsmen killed over 20 of your people brutally, what did you do?
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Naajjii: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
All of you spreading falsehood and lies against Fulani , God will punish you all for the lies you have been spreading against Innocent Fulani people. Any case of killing and assassination you people twist it attributing to Fulani.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by tioles: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fulani herdsmen will never marsk their faces.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Naajjii: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
chubinwa:
Attributing such gory actions to the blood letting fulani vampires is a sensible thought by well meaning Nigerians considering there actions in recent pass.
Look at this Nyamiri
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by ddeola: 1:45am On Jul 15, 2019
It's a shame that we are ruled by a band of liars in Nigeria. Who doesn't know that it's the fulani herds men that are operating in this manner allover the country especially south-west. Our leaders all kept quiet because it hasn't affected them directly. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Let's be honest with ourselves, would all these people have said anything if it were the driver and the househelp that were killed?

innocent lives of Nigerians are wasted everyday, yet the government said nothing

One day, the tables will turn... angry angry angry angry angry angry

Hypocites !
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by DeOTR: 2:17am On Jul 15, 2019
tioles:
Fulani herdsmen will never marsk their faces.
They do.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by lebienconnu: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
One of the biggest problem I think Nigerian has is unnecessary conclusion and general stupidity of the masses.
Someone was killed which is very painful but out of another person's wicked intentions they tagged it as herdsmen just to create a problem and the masses just suddenly jumped into conclusion that they were herdsmen.
First of all herdsmen move with cows and have have not heard anything about cows in the senerio of the incident. Secondly they were masked, so how were they identified as herdsmen with their mask?

The stupidity aspect is how the masses decided to jump into conclusions to throw accusations in support of whoever first posted the news that they were herdsmen.

That particular route has always been known for criminal activities from time in memorial even before the arrival of herdsmen crisis. I studied in a private university in Edo state and know very well there were very peaceful herdsmen somewhere in the bushes of that community and they had their own settlements there. Where I am talking about still connects these route but there was always a high crime rate there which had nothing to do with herdsmen. But now these routes are tagged with herdsmen for thesame crime that has been existing in that place long before these herdsmen saga.

I am not a Fulani or related to one for saying the truth, am actually from Edo state and I know that route too well because I travelled that route regularly.

This Fulani herdsmen saga is now powered by some evil politicians to carry out evil dids and ensure it is tagged as herdsmen just to sabotage the PMB regime. Unfortunately it is affecting the innocent citizens of the country but the truth is that those seeking power by way of creating problems for the present government through this means do not really care about the citizens and who pays the price.

We should all be cautious of were these accusations will eventually lead to.

Well said.
Fani kayode would do anything to bring tribal war upon us just because he is pained. He is evil. It is very good that he is stupid enough to be overdoing it and the masses except the foolish ones are beginning to realise this.
If I had the means, I would ensure that he is investigated too. Who knows he might have set up the assassins in order to achieve this. He was the first to accuse the Fulani herdsmen without any evidence. He surely wanted Gani Adams to declare war.
Today, we celebrate the likes of Obafemi Awolowo, MKO Abiola for goodness. Sure, Fani Kayode will be remembered for war mongering. Shame.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Maximanuel2(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2019
showafrica:

I see how serious the handle was to prove it wasn't done by herdsmen .. We re doomed in this country.

Please bro I need to contact u.....I. Need a CAM MODULE and I'm in the east.....07064924927
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by goldenarrow: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oblang:

All of a sudden the SS, SE and SS kidnappers and armed robbers have all repented and handed over all their weapons to fulani...

Oblang, you are amazing.
Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Maximanuel2(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2019
showafrica:

I see how serious the handle was to prove it wasn't done by herdsmen .. We re doomed in this country.

Boss please reply my email ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.