Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,420 members, 7,904,555 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigerian Lady Allegedly Raped By Her Father, Gets Shocking Responses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Allegedly Raped By Her Father, Gets Shocking Responses (683 Views)

Lagos Police Receive Test Results Of Teenager Allegedly Raped By Police Officer / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Allegedly Raped By Her Father, Gets Shocking Responses by ayobaminews: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2019
A Nigerian lady identifed as Zainab Rafiu, posted this tweet on her Twitter handle yesterday Saturday July 13th with the hope of getting financial assistance from wellmeaning Nigerians.

She was however left in shock after some Nigerians accused her of attempting to scam people with her fake stories. She was forced to share court papers of her case against her father. Some people did not still believe her and asked she post a photo of herself holding the court paper before she can be taken serious. See reactions to her tweet and her responses below...

See More Here:

Re: Nigerian Lady Allegedly Raped By Her Father, Gets Shocking Responses by kerzhim(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2019
grin Nigerians are so sharp in creating wealth in any available trendind issues.
Re: Nigerian Lady Allegedly Raped By Her Father, Gets Shocking Responses by Realtord43: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2019
What can i say! i pray the support you need to fight this, u will get it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Allegedly Raped By Her Father, Gets Shocking Responses by GraGra247(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2019
Everyone's concern will be if this is indeed a pitiable true story or this is another usual format a sharp fellow wants to exploit to generate quick cash knowing that rape is trending.

If she can prove she's for real I'm sure many people will be glad to assist.
Re: Nigerian Lady Allegedly Raped By Her Father, Gets Shocking Responses by Amoxman(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2019
This is bad
Re: Nigerian Lady Allegedly Raped By Her Father, Gets Shocking Responses by erimmy(m): 11:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Rape issues again? I thought we've gone past this episode.

Anyways check my signature and be financially free.

(1) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Sex For Marks Scandal: Another Nigerian Lecturer Caught Pants Down / VIDEO: Bird Flies Into Hospital And Turns Into A Smiling Woman / SUV Driver Clubs Tricycle Rider To Death With Wheel Spanner (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.