Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,339 members, 7,888,076 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ladies You Agree With Her?. Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody – Pinky G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies You Agree With Her?. Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody – Pinky G (304 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies You Agree With Her?. Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody – Pinky G by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pinky Girl, a South African actress sparked off controversy with her tweet which advised women to stay single than start off a relationship with a broke guy.

Get the gist here>>
http://damsinier..com/2019/07/broke-boyfriend-is-not-wanted-by.html?m=1

Re: Ladies You Agree With Her?. Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody – Pinky G by obynno7(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
finally first to comment were will I drop my aza
Re: Ladies You Agree With Her?. Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody – Pinky G by godofuck231: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
She can't date a poor guy because you don't have to eat talk less feed anyone or help, abiola became rich not because of women like her but because of a woman like kudi rat, if truth be told most women who made their husbands rich in life live more comfortable than the hungry social climbers and grabbers like her
Re: Ladies You Agree With Her?. Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody – Pinky G by Onyi22(f): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
I agree with her, nothing good can come out from a broke guy
Re: Ladies You Agree With Her?. Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody – Pinky G by cappucino925(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
I agree with her, nothing good can come out from a broke guy
mumu go and marry stop supporting evil later all of you will start looking for those broke guys desperately

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Calls For Ban Of Foreign Movies In Nigeria (video) / Khafi Tells Housemates That She Has Contested For A Political Position In The Uk / What Can I Do To Be Like Wizkid And Davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.