Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (59053 Views)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
globemoney01:
Is evans listed as the 4 most deadly terrorists in the world? Tinubu has lost it

You Igbos are the most disgusting animals in this zoo. Since most Igbos are criminals, let’s label the whole Igbos criminals. And every Igbo criminal should be labeled with the Igbo tag. Eg igbo drug dealer, Igbo armed robber, Igbo fake drug seller, Igbo kidnapper etc. You animals will go insane at the mention of Igbo but want to label the whole Fulani tribe as terrorists.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by hammerF1: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
wirinet:

So because of these reasons, every crime in Nigeria from kidnapping to armed robbery should be assigned to the Fulani tribe?
It is very dangerous stereotyping a whole tribe. It breeds hatred and might lead to violent reaction someday. Pressure the government to be alive to the responsibility and put the security forces we pay with billions to work.

Benin-Shagamu expressway had been a nightmare for decades. About 6 years ago, it was a dangerous affair driving through Benin byepass, especially after 6pm. I usually go through the Benin traffic to get to warri sapele road. The flash point on that road is Ore near the toll gate and ijebu ode. I never allow 6pm to catch me in those sports. It had nothing to do with Fulani or herdsmen.

Y UNA DEY DISTURB US?

WE DONT CARE.

WE ARE NOT THE ONES KILLED.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
CXLVII:

Where are people paid for saying the truth?

Its my duty as an honourable citizen of this Great country, to see evil and shoot it down.

truth? Lol ,OK o
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Olanipekun1: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
CXLVII:

Where are people paid for saying the truth?

Its my duty as an honourable citizen of this Great country, to see evil and shoot it down.

[/s]
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Olanipekun1: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
CXLVII:

Thanks.
[/s]
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by wirinet(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
hammerF1:

Y UNA DEY DISTURB US?

WE DONT CARE.

WE ARE NOT THE ONES KILLED.

You don't care, but you are crying more than the bereaved. Why?
A yoruba woman is killed, but you people are so pained, you are calling for war. The Yorubas themselves are taking it easy, but you guys are all over social media debating and discussing.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Olanipekun1: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
CXLVII:

At a time.
[/s]
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by SirLakes: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Arse licker

Until it gets to your doorstep

Spit....

U all will be disappointed 2023 when another king from the North emerges.

Keep licking arses
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

My sister we are not arguing, read the first message you quoted me and why I responded. I be full Edo/Delta guy. My dad from Edo and mum from Delta. I don waka these routes you are calling since I was 16 years old and I am over 30 now. I don't know how old you are or when you started plying those routes, but I just want you to know that these crimes we are talking about now has been existing on that route since I started plying that route at 16 and it's still happening till date. Herdsmen saga came up just recently and am not disputing the fact that they are now involved. My little submission is that these crimes are not necessarily committed by these herdsmen because a lot of people who have been in this crime for long in those routes are now using it as a cover to commit their crimes.
and you must think i am typing from abuja with the way you keep trying to convince me you are more Edo than me? ,you are even half blooded lol .And by the way i might just be older than you mr 30s lol.

Anyways safer highways is all the common citizens want and it seems the only way crimes gets curbed is when it happens to prominent people ,lets see what comes out of the investigation that will follow this case.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by SirLakes: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
lordparcel:
So he is indirectly blaming Igbos cheesy cheesy
LMAO grin
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by newwater: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
All this your hateful comments can not hell help you all the children of hate,this is the type of contributions expected from visionary leaders not to be chicaneries idiots. Tinubu is not conscience about you, if you want upgrade your permanent failure egocentric to consumed your entire life poo

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by smileyoo: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
jagaban, mis_fired. why not allow the police to investigate, b4 exonerating this 4th terrorist group,in the world?
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by ihatesycophant(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
globemoney01:
Is evans listed as the 4 most deadly terrorists in the world? Tinubu has lost it
The driver that was at the scene of the incident never said it was herdsman but people like you that are playing politics with everything tag it herdsmen attack. You people should fear God. Saying things that are not true is a sin in the sight of God. Kidnapping or terrorism or the like is unlawful act in any society.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Duggedised12(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
dominique:

Then should we tag them herdsmen or bandits then? They may be criminals of fulani extraction but not necessarily herdsmen. Herdsmen have been driving their cattle around the country for decades (if not centuries) and some of them do constitute nuisance on other people's farm we've not heard of anything about them being this brutal until recently. There are definitely some people pushing propaganda and fake news to foister disunity and bigotry amongst us, and they're succeeding.
and ones in benue and plateau are not herdsmen either going by your logic ,so we should just call them bandits. Also the people slaughtered and raped in their farms were are not attacked herdsmen either, they are bandits.

And let me add here that Nigeria has never been united ,the earlier we tell ourselves the truth the better we will face our problem and profer solutions.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Udofia13(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigeria is technically at war and we all deny that... I hope we can call a spade a spade and not a long spoon
When a lion kills the child of a poor man, it is a normal occurrence but when the child of an influential man is killed then we have uproar everywhere...
Nigeria is not safe at the moment
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Ikechu12: 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
hammerF1:
IT IS GOOD TINUBU SAID DAT.

MORE YORUBA WILL BE KILLED AND THE FINGER WILL BE POINTED AT MILITANT, BOKO HARAM, SKULL MINERS, KIDNAPPERS, HERDSMEN.

WE DONT CARE, NA DEM GO DEY DIE WHILST WE DEBATE.

WEN SOMEBODY WANT TO BE STUPID, U HELP HIM TO BE VERY STUPID.

My exact opinion. This is exactly why I have absolutely not even a shred of pity for Afonjas in all those reports of Fulanis invading, rapping and murdering their people. I have zero pity for them. Reason being THEY DON'T CARE as long as they are in politics. It's pathetic to a sense. Just completely pitiful.

People wondered why they were quiet throughout the time Fulanis were going rampage in middle belt and reason why they reported the killings have always been there so why are complaining now; claiming that people are complaining in attempt to make Buhari look bad. It's also reasons osibanjo claimed the reports of fulani attacks are fake. Afonjas are willing to sell the entire nation to anything just gain power in 2023. Quote me on this, they'll have no problem selling the entire shithole to Boko Haram if it means Tinubu becomes president in 2023. Quote me on that.

I'm sure they trying to figure how to pass the blame to Igbo. Shit they already blaming imaginary Igbos on social media..look at Adekina Grandson or whatever that mentally deranged nigga name is wrote recently. Hell this comment from Tinubu is indirectly trying to blame Igbo. They are the most Pathetic disgusting things on Earth.

Yoruba are the most Pathetic, disgusting and pitiful people. I support the content that if a snake and a Yoruba person is around, kill the Yoruba first before going after the snake.

Any igbo living in SW especially in that area, be fucking careful because this coward slaves are capable to do anything to look good in the eyes of their masters. Afonjas are the ultimate definition of yes Massa slaves. The ultimate coons even in history. They were during the Atlantic slavery and they sure as hell still now. Be fucking careful because those mofos are looking for way too blame it on igbo. Don't be a victim of their yes Massa slavery.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by hammerF1: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

My exact opinion. This is exactly why I have absolutely not even a shred of pity for Afonjas in all those reports of Fulanis invading, rapping and murdering their people. I have zero pity for them. Reason being THEY DON'T CARE as long as they are in politics. It's pathetic to a sense. Just completely pitiful.

People wondered why they were quiet throughout the time Fulanis were going rampage in middle belt and reason why they attempted to report the killings have always been there so why are complaining now. It's also reasons osibanjo attempted to claim the reports of fulani attacks are fake.

I'm sure they trying to figure how to pass the blame to Igbo. Shit they already blaming imaginary Igbos on social media..look at Adekina Grandson or whatever that mentally deranged nigga name is wrote recently. Hell this comment from Tinubu is indirectly trying to blame Igbo. They are the most Pathetic disgusting things on Earth.

Yoruba are the most Pathetic, disgusting and pitiful people. I support the content that if a snake and a Yoruba person is around, kill the Yoruba first before going after the snake.

Any igbo living in SW especially in that area, be fucking careful because this coward slaves are capable to do anything to look good in the eyes of their masters. Afonjas are the ultimate definition of yes Massa slaves. The ultimate coons even in history. They were during the Atlantic slavery and they sure as hell still now. Be fucking careful because those mofos are looking for way too blame it on igbo. Don't be a victim of their yes Massa slavery.

NIGERIA HAS NO FUTURE.

THE ONI THAT SAID YORUBA CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM IGBO IS A COCAINE ADDICT.

AS AN IGBO MAN, I RATHER SHARE COUNTRY WITH ONLY FULANI THAN WITH YORUBA.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Empiree: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
globemoney01:
he's talking about Nigeria but you are talking about the world. Let's stop ethnic hatred. It is not fair. Tinubu is right.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Niwdog(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu will die by this time next month
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Erastuslove: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
When you see a slave trying to defend his slave master, you know what is going on with his head, butty licking
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by MetaPhysical: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

My sister we are not arguing, read the first message you quoted me and why I responded. I be full Edo/Delta guy. My dad from Edo and mum from Delta. I don waka these routes you are calling since I was 16 years old and I am over 30 now. I don't know how old you are or when you started plying those routes, but I just want you to know that these crimes we are talking about now has been existing on that route since I started plying that route at 16 and it's still happening till date. Herdsmen saga came up just recently and am not disputing the fact that they are now involved. My little submission is that these crimes are not necessarily committed by these herdsmen because a lot of people who have been in this crime for long in those routes are now using it as a cover to commit their crimes.

It doesnt matter if you have spent five lifetimes, each as long 70yrs, going up and down that road, your position does not agree with facts on this issue.

Those who live in communities in the area said these are fulani herdsmen. Who is better at knowledge of the environment and activities than those whose locality is under discussion?

We are sticking with the story....fulani herdsmen killed Mrs Funke Olakunrin.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by ofwest47(m): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
It is wrong to be putting all insurgencies , kidnappings, killings to only one group as the other groups will be using it as away to other groups to have a free time to continue with their system of operations.

1 Like

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by MetaPhysical: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

People wondered why they were quiet throughout the time Fulanis were going rampage in middle belt and reason why they reported the killings have always been there so why are complaining now; claiming that people are complaining in attempt to make Buhari look bad. It's also reasons osibanjo claimed the reports of fulani attacks are fake. Afonjas are willing to sell the entire nation to anything just gain power in 2023. Quote me on this, they'll have no problem selling the entire shithole to Boko Haram if it means Tinubu becomes president in 2023. Quote me on that.

You can do better than this. Just call all your people to return home. Simple! That way there is no Ibo in SW to blame. Correct?

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Empiree: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
Eteka1:
But he is right, let people stop pointing accusing fingers to a particular tribe whenever there is a kidnapping attempt on the highway.
they are not ready to hear or listen. These are the people who want better Nigeria but they can't reason because they have allowed ethnic hatred to cloud their senses.

Any incident in the country now is fulani. This is now abosi and compound discrimination

2 Likes

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by janga02(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
The problem we have in this country are those people playing politics with anything that has to do with national issue. Prior to 2015 herdsmen are not as popular has this, and there has been kidnapping and criminal activities in Nigeria a long time ago,

And to be fare with ourselves, most of those herdsmen on the road are not the real owner of the cow. Its the well to do people in the society that owns the cow and purchase gun for the few ones that carry guns around to protect their investment.

Some people are just using our diversity as a country to pitch us against one another.

Our security agencies should fish out the perpetrator of these crimes, including criminal herdsmen. enough of this online detectives misleading people in the name of publicity.

May God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by luvinhubby(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
YorubaHero12:

The drivers and maid seems to have a different view. They said they are masked men. Those guys are eye witness and they have a different stance on the unfortunate incident that happened.

The son quoted police report from the station of incidence.
The policemen there stated in their report it was herdsmen that had been operating in the area

Go watch the video first before you come back to comment, it's on Sahara reporters media pages
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by Ikechu12: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
hammerF1:

NIGERIA HAS NO FUTURE.

THE ONI THAT SAID YORUBA CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM IGBO IS A COCAINE ADDICT.

AS AN IGBO MAN, I RATHER SHARE COUNTRY WITH ONLY FULANI THAN WITH YORUBA.

My philosophy exactly. The dislike I have for Zik right now. If ever a time machine is created and I was alive when it does, best believe the first place I'm heading to is directly to Zik to beat some sense into him.

The Oni guy was braindead when he made that nonsense. Anybody that's read Igbo history would know what he said is inaccurate as our ancestors made sure to avoid Yorubas like a plague even when both went to Benin to trade. In fact the only time they engaged them was when Yoruba came to Igboland and even at that, the Igbos moved away from them. I don't recall reading anywhere of Igbos traveling to them. That began recently to be honest. Our ancestors avoided them like they are plagues and judging from how they are, they were smart as Bleep to do that. They had the right idea. It's a shame the British and Zik bleeped that shit up.

I rather share a country with Boko Haram even than continue sharing it with Afonjas. I always say the biggest curse Igbo ever gained by the British is merging us with Yoruba. That's the biggest racist shit they ever did. I curse the day Britain came to Igboland and I curse the day Zik was born.
Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by hammerVJ: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
PEOPEL WERE MURDERED IN MIDDLE BELT, THE BRAVE MIDDLEBELTERS DID NOT LEAVE THE LION TO BLAME THE CAT. U DID NOT HEAR IT WAS THE IGBOS.

A KING WAS MURDERED IN IGBOLAND BY THE FULANI, THE IGBOS DID NOT LEAVE THE WOLF TO BLAME THE DOG. U DID NOT HEAR IT WAS THE YORUBAS.

FULANI MURDERED AFENEFERE LEADERS DAUGHTER, THE COWARD YORUBA LEFT THE HYENA TO BLAME MONKEY.

IT WILL SURELY BACK FIRE, AS MORE WILL BE KILLED AND WE WILL DEBATE, MONKEY, HYENA, DOG, CAT, LION OR SNAKE.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-killed-delta-monarch/

Re: ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter by hammerVJ: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
THE YORUBA MOD HIDING MY COMMENT IS HIDING HIS DESTINY.

IT WILL NOT HELP U.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos / Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.