Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 (21403 Views)

ENACTUS TASUED Wins National Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Netherlands / Covenant University Wins Maiden Pan-african Debate Contest In Lagos / ABU Zaria Wins 2018 Enactus National Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Kendumazy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by tfash96(m): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
natnoble:
Like it or not, glorified secondary school or not covenant University is becoming the best University in Nigeria. While the first generation Universities keep on living in past.
This guy has said it all

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by roladex(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Isahalbash(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
natnoble:
Like it or not, glorified secondary school or not covenant University is becoming the best University in Nigeria. While the first generation Universities keep on living in past.

Which school won d last edition in 2018?
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by SirHope: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Congratulations

Moving forward

One of the Good work of Mr President

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by MyExpression(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
SIFE...now, ENACTUS.
People with pedigree! I'm proud to have been a part of this family.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by MyExpression(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
SIFE...now, ENACTUS.
People with pedigree! I'm proud to have been a part of this family.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Etebrusco: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
My script is currently on air now and one of our own Ubong Inyang is the producer/ director. He cast the part carefully.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4fdVPJ_H10 please follow the link and enjoy this special comedy video and tell me what you think about this video. Most importantly, encourage a brother by subscribing to our YouTube channel as a token of your love to us please. God bless you as you subscribe. Thanks

Marriage Secret 1
youtube.com
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Righteousness89(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
CU ON TOP OF OTHERS...

We are a Covenant Generation..... Pursuing Excellence

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by frankmoney(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is currently the best University in Nigeria
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Amuluonyenaego: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
How dem no-go win am, school wey dem no dey sell beer....... What do you expect.
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Impressive from the trailblazers... Kudos to Covenant as they continue to keep up with international standards.

Such a pity that the federal government has persistently failed to bring most federal universities up this universally accepted standards.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Masterrhymes: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
My school be making me proud

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Paparazzi12: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Amazing stuff... Why can't the program be hired on TV other than the nonsense BBNIJA that adds no value to the Nigerian space but receives a lot of attention

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Bigii(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
MissTechy:
We are covenant generation pursuing excellence
I am loving you already kiss

Pm me let's start the friendship jawe
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by MUHDAI(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bayero University, Kano did great. Proudly BUKITES!
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by MUHDAI(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bayero University, Kano did great. Proudly BUKITE!
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Congratulations to Covenant. They're doing an awesome job over there. Forget their tuition fees. Those guys have state of the art academic infrastructures.

My Alma Mater(Unizik) will take first position in Nigeria/Africa in promoting Mandarin language while her year one students will be packing carry-over in Igbo language.

Nonsense and Confucius language

grin grin do they have carry over in Igbo language?
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by davidque007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
ruffbob:
No comments just waiting for the glorified secondary school crew to give their opinion.
This "glorified secondary school" is miles ahead of the cow ranch you were trained in.

Keep up the good work covenant
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by hakeem4(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
So you’re an eagle?
MissTechy:
We are covenant generation pursuing excellence
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
asuustrike1:

grin grin do they have carry over in Igbo language?

No! They have carry over in Fulani language
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by horlerstane(f): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
Congrats!
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by XDaBOSS(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Congrats to them sha....
Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Elizadath: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
See as them be like boarding House students grin
Yeah bouy! U can say dat again. That's the raw source.
That's also the 7UP. High Value for Money . Investment Value keep rising like Banana Island prop. This is far better than all this social Oloshos and internet-fraudsters-breeder schools everywhere and kudos to enactus organizers. For promoting excellence rather than bbnaija nonesense.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by iamclime(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
ENACTUS, nice one for CU. I remember those days when ENACTUS used to be Students In Free Enterprise (SIFE). FUTA, LASU, OAU, KADPOLY, etc used to slug it out at the Regional/National Competitions. Remembered the last one we attended at Golden Gate, Ikoyi. It was great, just great! My, my, time flies!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Wins The Enactus Nigeria National Competition 2019 by Admitwithschola: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
sparog:
The best private university in the country at the moment

Not only best private, one of the top 4 universities in the whole Nigeria. They are up there in Nigeria.

I didn't attend this school..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements / Nigerian Misplaces His Documents In Malaysia, Indicate If You Know Him / I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.