Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture (4981 Views)

Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by RejoiceBoysBlog: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
-->RejoiceBoysBlog.cf

Nollywood Actress Juliet Ibrahim took to her Instagram account to share a sexy picture of herself looking like a Roman Goddess.

See More Pictures:
https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/07/14/roman-goddess-juliet-ibrahim-looks-stunning-and-sexy-in-new-picture/

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by RejoiceBoysBlog: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Natoski5(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
In rema's voice 'why you won come give me konji oo'
Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by simonlee(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Icebergslim is the biggest fool of the century!

6 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:
He's not a fool. That's a typical male trait for you. No matter how beautiful a woman is, she can still be dumped by a man provided she doesn't meet up with his standard of a 'perfect' partner. Na men divorce Jennifer Lopez, while some still dey die for her.

For once I agree with her. She failed to add that it's harder for women, but easier for men to walk away.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
He's not a fool. That's a typical male trait for you. No matter how beautiful a woman is, she can still be dumped by a man provided she doesn't meet up with his standard of a 'perfect' partner. Na men divorce Jennifer Lopez, while some still dey die for her.

For once I agree with her. She failed to add that it's harder for women, but easier for men to walk away.

Just like some men may still dump you too just because your moniker is 'GrabHisBalls'

They may think that is your character; how you react to things. That once you have an argument with your man, the next thing is to send him to his ancestors by grabbing and pulling out his balls.

Especially, if he ever notices it once that you were quick to aim for his crotch after an argument, na to JA PA remain undecided

Well, what do I even know self?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:

So beauty is your criteria to keep a woman or fall for a woman or to choose a woman as your life partner?

If you want to be successful bro and maintain peace of mind and peace of home during your time of success and you want a great and worthy family to stand with you on your journey of life, help you overcome challenges and enjoy moments of glory, then you should give beauty less precedence in a woman over more important things.

Or is it not that thing called beauty? In fact, if some ladies knew how quickly beauty fades away, perhaps some of them will not be quick to display it to the world.

Chase character and good morals brother. Chase the woman who understands her purpose on life and seeks to acheive the best of this life in preparation for the life to come. Chase the woman who has the qualities that will enable her support you in your quest to have a meamingful life and bright future. Never chase the one who will not give you rest of mind, who is morally bankrupt and who can intentionally or unintentionally cause your downfall. If a woman has the 'wife material qualities' but not beautiful, that is better than the one who is beautiful but is a beloved one of the Devil.

Beware and let sound reasoning and divine guidance guide you right and not that 'dragon' you are housing in your boxers.

My piece though. Emperor Imes is coming to make this clearer God willinggrin

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Just like some men may still dump you too just because your moniker is 'Grab.HisBalls'

They may think that is your character; how you react to things. That once you have an argument with your man, the next thing is to send him to his ancestors by grabbing and pulling out his balls.

Especially, if he ever notices it once that you were quick to aim for his crotch after an argument, na to JA PA remain undecided

I know this is pun-intended, but I am tired of you guys complaining about the moniker. It has absolutely nothing to do with my personality. It's just a pseudonym.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I know this is pun-intended, but I am tired of you guys complaining about the moniker. It has absolutely nothing to do with my personality. It's just a pseudonym.

Okay grin

Well, actually I was only joking with it. Not taking it serious, so you should not feel pressured to wanna explain yourself or feel you are accountable to people like me who really have just a little value in your life grin

I am sorry if it got you upset or disturbed.

Is that why you are now angry?? grin Oya, come to Daddy, lemme pet you grin

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by simonlee(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Okay grin

Well, actually I was only joking with it. Not taking it serious, so you should not feel pressured to wanna explain yourself or feel you are accountable to people like me who really have just a little value in your life grin

there's a reason i didn't reply her mention. i cant explain now...just run for your life/balls!

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Okay grin

LOL. It's transferred aggression I guess 'cause I am in an argument with someone on another thread who equally left the topic of discourse to talk about my moniker.

It's all good.
Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:

there's a reason i didn't reply her mention. i cant explain now...just run for your life/balls!
Who cares whether you reply, or not? cheesy grin

You clearly don't have anything to say.
Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by EbukaHades10(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2019

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by femi4: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Roman goddess without large boobs....Is that one Roman goddess
Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Masterclass32: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Just like some men may still dump you too just because your moniker is 'GrabHisBalls'

cheesy cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Masterclass32: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

So beauty is your criteria to keep a woman or fall for a woman or to choose a woman as your life partner?

If you want to be successful bro and maintain peace of mind and peace of home during your time of success and you want a great and worthy family to stand with you on your journey of life, help you overcome challenges and enjoy moments of glory, then you should give beauty less precedence in a woman over more important things.

Or is it not that thing called beauty? In fact, if some ladies knew how quickly beauty fades away, perhaps some of them will not be quick to display it to the world.

Chase character and good morals brother. Chase the woman who understands her purpose on life and seeks to acheive the best of this life in preparation for the life to come. Chase the woman who has the qualities that will enable her support you in your quest to have a meamingful life and bright future. Never chase the one who will not give you rest of mind, who is morally bankrupt and who can intentionally or unintentionally cause your downfall. If a woman has the 'wife material qualities' but not beautiful, that is better than the one who is beautiful but is a beloved one of the Devil.

Beware and let sound reasoning and divine guidance guide you right and not that 'dragon' you are housing in your boxers.

My piece though. Emperor Imes is coming to make this clearer God willinggrin

Na so.
Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by sexdoll: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
expired goods trying so hard to remain relevant by any means possible...
Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by tchidi066(f): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Beautiful woman with dangerous assets
Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28am On Jul 15, 2019
simonlee:

I guess any man who dumps a beautiful babe is a fool of the century....abi?!

Have you ever asked yourself why is it so?! maybe these women had only beauty to bring to the table, but were as dumb as a broom stick OR disrespectful OR untrustworthy/deceitful?! vanity will have you failed each and everytime bro.

Btw Halle Berry, JLo, Janet Jackson, Kim K, Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey etc are all beautiful women who were dropped by their man (at one time or another)....go figure!

As the saying goes.....

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess - Juliet Ibrahim Looks Stunning And Sexy In New Picture by Aidejay(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

ahhhhhh! grin I should've known it was you didn't see your moniker b4 reading very hilarious e b like say I go follow u

(1) (Reply)

Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians / Bleep Davido And Dino Showing Off And Bragging All The Time About Their Riches / REVEALED! The Birth Names Of Nigerian Music Stars You Never Knew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.