Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home (74733 Views)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by flowx(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu is a disgrace to Yoruba race! I nearly cry reading his comment. Very unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by RichBoy247: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
maestroferdi:
The blind allegiance Yorubas accord Tinubu will come back and haunt them for posterity...

The other time you blindly followed Ojukwu, three million of you were used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. So, who are you blindly following this time?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by codedguy1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
rahazaqa:
Yes, it is unnecessary , but he made a logical statement.

Which logical statement? Trying to change the narrative. There is even a report that the forest in that acis has been taken over by Fulani militia or so. The brother of the deceased has said that when he went yo police station they confirmed it was Fulani herdsmen.

Why did Tinubu not just say this kind of thing have been happening and leave it there. Why bring Evans into it.

Evans operated quite intelligently unlike these ones that just come out of the bush start shooting and then kidnap anybody for Ransome.

I acknowledge both are crimes but should have been more neutral than mentioning Evans name.

The Evans that is chopping partially cooked beans now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Ayoefa: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
martowskin1:

Just like he threw the Evans shade?..... Is alright, in two weeks we will hear another news...

Am waiting for the next lies

I'm not really interested in any unnecessary argument, kindly tell us any evidence that you have seen that points to Fulani herdmen.
You cannot solve a problem if you are not truthful to yourself.
Let's find out the perpetrators and bring them to books regardless of who they are. What if they are Yorubas but you have already made up your mind that they must be Fulani herdsmen. That means the police will focus all their resources on the wrong people hence you will never catch the perpetrators.
Nigerians love to claim all these educational degrees but I see more and more with education but without simple logic and common sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by favour32(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
This man can NEVER be President.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by orisa37: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
jchioma:
What should we expect from a drug infested addict? Nonsense and jagaban.

To Tinubu, Ruga-Settlement is Restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by AUTHORITTY(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
THAT IS POLITICS TO A POLITICIAN LIKE TINUBU. HOW YOU ACQUIRE POLITICAL POWER IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA. THOSE WHO KNOW KNOW...
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by nicepoker101(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
When farmers from South West are murdered in their farms you won't hear anything from this man. Why is he spitting this rubbish now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Patrioticman007(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Question of the year.
Evans the notorious kiddnaper is from which tribe ?.
A. Hausa
B.Yoruba
C.Igbo
D.Fulani
E.none of the above.

Truth is always a bitter, pill to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by CXLVII: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
AUTHORITTY:
THAT IS POLITICS TO A POLITICIAN LIKE TINUBU. HOW YOU ACQUIRE POLITICAL POWER IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA. THOSE WHO KNOW KNOW...

codedguy1:

Which logical statement? Trying to change the narrative. There is even a report that the forest in that acis has been taken over by Fulani militia or so. The brother of the deceased has said that when he went yo police station they confirmed it was Fulani herdsmen.

Why did Tinubu not just say this kind of thing have been happening and leave it there. Why bring Evans into it.

Evans operated quite intelligently unlike these ones that just come out of the bush start shooting and then kidnap anybody for Ransome.

I acknowledge both are crimes but should have been more neutral than mentioning Evans name.

The Evans that is chopping partially cooked beans now.

Goodbloke:
Another bastard spotted

flowx:
Tinubu is a disgrace to Yoruba race! I nearly cry reading his comment. Very unfortunate!
[/s]
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by tosintreasure(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
If you are Tinubu I believe you won't say anything that will bring war into our Nation except if we dont want Nigeria exist again.

As an elder state man ,he can't point a finger directly to a sect where there is no proof yet that herdsmen is responsible for the act. We all know herdsmen have turned themselves into kidnapers, killers,rapist and the likes.

The issue should be tackles holistically with other insecurities that is happening in all part of Nigeria.

A life lost in North ,South,Eat or West should be seen as Nigeria life not is it Yoruba they killed or Igbo!.

Let us see ourselves as one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by kennydora: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tinubu is a lunatic... Very useless jagaban...herdsmen will come after him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by brookz: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Goodbloke:
Another bastard spotted

I suppose,that is your first name from birth.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Codes151(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yorubas lol!!

See tribe way mumu
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Codes151(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Are you guys trying to consolidate urselves??
Seriously? Why you Yoruba so into ass licking? You guys think is to lick ass and be forming sweet boys lmao
Patrioticman007:
Question of the year.
Evans the notorious kiddnaper is from which tribe ?.
A. Hausa
B.Yoruba
C.Igbo
D.Fulani
E.none of the above.

Truth is always a bitter, pill to swallow.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Image123(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Elliot2:
Did herdsmen attack Benue n co with cows?

Did herdsmen attack Benue? If herdsmen indeed attacked Benue without cows. Are we to fallaciously presume and assume that every attack everywhere is by herdsmen? All other criminals repented, are on leave or travelled abroad?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by blowjob: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
TRUE TALK JAGABAN.

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by icedbreez(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
I have known a long long time this man (Tinubu) can sell Nigeria for his ambition or ability to win elections.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Arysexy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Bastard ugly, rotten teeth weed smoking Thieefnubuu can rope in igbos to please his Fulani lords. Foolish old man!

What brought the issue of Evans into an incident that looks like assassination? This idiot is ready to sell the whole south to d Fulanis bc of his dead on arrival political aspirations.

Fvck you animal called thieefnubuu d brown teeth pig
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Legendguru: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
i am not with yall and the tinubu drama.i rest my case for super eagles coz thats the only thing that can keep me happy tonight or else i will blame herdsmen for the loss if super eagles fail to advance
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Dareal90s(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
YoungLionken:
This is a clear indication that Thief-nubu and other Yorubas have no respect for the Igbos. How can they(including witnesses)be telling you that it's fulani herdsmen, but you trickishly channeled it to the Easterners, what a shame!
Why would Yoruba's respect Igbo's, ar u feeding us? I tot u guys don't like respect right from onset. I don't even knw y Igbo's carry this matter on their head like gala. Or ar u also saying Evans is a good man? U always support fraud sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Origin(f): 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sometimes person go speak English people will still not understand.

Yes there is insecurity. Yes some herdsmen caused wahala. But don't stigmatize people I beg.

Every tribe in Nigeria has caused wahala before well well.

Where is the proof this current one was caused by herdsmen.
Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by CORRECTMAN788: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
This part of Nigeria that deals on human parts will never cease to amuse me.

Accommodators, una well done oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by Image123(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Goodbloke:
Before I became a Christian am first a Yoruba man, and I owe my tribe my allegiance

What a shame. So because of allegiance, you are not allowed to think before you talk? Or you didn't receive home training only allegiance? You didn't go to school or they didn't pay your school fees or teachers salaries to teach you how to address others on a public forum? I know many yoruba people and many Christians, you my friend are a stain to the name tags for refusing to think or behave properly because you have data and allegiance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by franudi: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
People like Tinubu is the reason why south will continue to be divided. Always like to please the Hausa\fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by anonymous1759(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
malvisguy212:
so it is kidnappers that KILLED the lady and not Fulani herdsmen ? what is there gain for killing the lady ? kidnappers don't killed, it is Fulani that killed . you need to put on your thinking cap

What if they're hired assassins? Put on your thinking cap too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home by RichBoy247: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
favour32:
This man will NEVER be President.

With your 5% vote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.