Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar (6620 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by Linx1234: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Controversial former actress turn Pole dancer Cossy Orjiakor have continued to call out her former best friend, actress Halima Abubakar whom she accuses of giving false information to the press years back concerning her when they were best of friends which affected her career as an actress.

Looks like the pole dancer has been waiting for this day to come and Halima is yet to respond to any of Cossy’s rants.

Read full story here....https://janefblog.com/7076-2yes-i-slept-with-a-dog-cossy-orjiakor-continues-to-blast-halima-abubakar/

Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by Kingrexyl(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
This bíitch really slept with a dog. shocked
Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by SEGLIZ: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
could this be far from the truth.
local man has really been weird since the time of our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by nrexzy: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Her body her life... live urs and leave others
Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
That's the picture from the movie where she was forced to sleep with a dog, in the movie below (go directly to 6mins mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNWlwHdwiVg
Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by Onyi22(f): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Could this be true?
Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Could this be true?

SEGLIZ:
could this be far from the truth.
local man has really been weird since the time of our ancestors.

Kingrexyl:
This bíitch really slept with a dog. shocked

marriage1:
Sex!!!!!
Money!!!!!
What could make her to do this ?
Doesn't she has money?
Is she not famous?
What on Earth could have made cossy orjiakor to do this horrible thing?

Dear ladies,
Selling your body for a Kobo is dangerous than Boko Haram, your personality and dignity will die untimely death.

chubinwa:
Your best friend might be your enemy in the nearest future. Dont disclose your dirty secrets to them. They will use it against when the relationship go sour

Check the above movie scene at the 6mins mark

1 Like

Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by Annie939(f): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
where's halima i want to hear from her
Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by marriage1: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Sex!!!!!
Money!!!!!
What could make her to do this ?
Doesn't she has money?
Is she not famous?
What on Earth could have made cossy orjiakor to do this horrible thing?

Dear ladies,
Selling your body for a Kobo is dangerous than Boko Haram, your personality and dignity will die untimely death.
���
https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by dollytino4real(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
dat is a clip from glamour girls dat year

1 Like

Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by chubinwa(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Your best friend might be your enemy in the nearest future. Dont disclose your dirty secrets to them. They will use it against when the relationship go sour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes I Slept With A Dog! Cossy Orjiakor Continues To Blast Halima Abubakar by Gadafii: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
One minute silence for the poor dog

(1) (Reply)

Post #nobraday: 10 Covenant Girls Get Expelled For Not Wearing Bra. / OMG! Captured Jordanian Pilot Burnt Alive In A Cage By ISIS See Pics / Beautiful Pictures Of Nollywood's Mega Super Star, Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.