Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,521 members, 7,888,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss (3646 Views)

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Hezebolah Terrorist Sues SSS 50 Billion Naira 4 Unlawful Detention Without Tria / Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
Seriuosly I hope this Dokpesi character is not deluded enough to think of securing an injunction that would prevent the SSS and the FIIB from doing their duty, as this is a very serious criminal, as opposed to civil investigation.Certainly the revelations of his bank account and phone call activities do show he has some searching questions to answer.

If he refuses to cooperate with the SSS then a day in court is what he can realistically look forward to. At the end of the day it is the courts that would then declare him innocent or guilty. At the moment he has not been convicted of any offence. lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2010
payan:

defamation of character - the SSS have announce publicly that they are investigating dokpesi in connection with the bomb blasts. his personal business texts have been circulated

when shall we be frank with ourselves in this nation. SSS suspected him and they are investigating the case.is there any defamation of charater in that?  God forbid. You just return home from office and find your only child in the pool of blood in your sitting room. you cry out  forthe help of your neighbour and they just informed you that some one was arrested with gun infront of your house not up to 5 minutes past. Do you have any reason to suspect that the fellow is the murderer of your child? Perhab after aressting this suspected murderer ,you discover that there is txt msg frm a close friend of yours in his handset saying "you must carry out the assignment today" will you still think that that your friend is involved in that act? Is Dokpesi the only person in whatsoever group he is? why others are not suspected? nobody is saying he is involved or not involved, but he has to wait for the result of the investigation. and he must understand that the issue at hand is beyond local political riot that can be manipulated, it is truely int'l. i would advise the gentle man to relax his mind provided that he is truely not involved, otherwise he might not find it easy at the end of the day

classic african mentality.

mediocrity everywhere

YOU DO NOT ANNOUNCE IN THE MEDIA THAT YOU ARE INVESTIGATING AN INDIVIDUL OR BUSINESS FOR TERRORIS OR CRIME RELATED ACTIVITY WITHOUT STRONG EVIDENCE AND A CONVICTION THAT YOU CAN NAIL THE PERSON

people are all het up over cecilia ibru. if sanusi did not belive he had a strong case, he would not have announced anything in the media. if he had been wrong Cecilla would have sued him.

i wonder why it is so difficult for nigerians to understand

let me break it down to you

lets assume dokpesi has no hand in the bombing. his name has been spashed all over the news. anyone who googes dokpesi will see some bomb blast entries. now imagine dokpesi is sourcing for a loan - and these things come up. imagine he is shopping for hardware for ait, and his suppliers raise these issues

imagine it is you being falsely accused by an SSS with an agenda

kapish?

your analogy is so poor it does not bear responding to. all the sss have are some text messages that mean nothing. if your sss found bomb making mateials at AIT, or in his house, then your analogy might make sense

you are better off directing such analogies at your incompetent fedeal govt who had 5 days advance warning and still fluffed it because, among other things, it was raining.
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by payan(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
[b]YOU DO NOT ANNOUNCE IN THE MEDIA THAT YOU ARE INVESTIGATING AN INDIVIDUL OR BUSINESS FOR TERRORIS OR CRIME RELATED ACTIVITY WITHOUT STRONG EVIDENCE AND A CONVICTION THAT YOU CAN NAIL THE PERSON

people are all het up over cecilia ibru. if sanusi did not belive he had a strong case, he would not have announced anything in the media. if he had been wrong Cecilla would have sued him.

i wonder why it is so difficult for nigerians to understand

let me break it down to you

lets assume dokpesi has no hand in the bombing. his name has been spashed all over the news. anyone who googes dokpesi will see some bomb blast entries. now imagine dokpesi is sourcing for a loan - and these things come up. imagine he is shopping for hardware for ait, and his suppliers raise these issues

imagine it is you being falsely accused by an SSS with an agenda

kapish?

your analogy is so poor it does not bear responding to. all the sss have are some text messages that mean nothing. if your sss found bomb making mateials at AIT, or in his house, then your analogy might make sense

you are better off directing such analogies at your incompetent fedeal govt who had 5 days advance warning and still fluffed it because, among other things, it was raining.

[/b]

JUST WAIT AND SEE. IT IS THE MATTER OF TIME.
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^^

we are not holding our breaths - the ben jessy and chima orlu trails have grown cold

our govt made so much noise when they arrested dokpesi the first time. if the guy was a mere taxi driver, we'd have heard the last of him.

1 year locked up

what is the sss good for after all?
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by OmoTier1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
md4real:

this country is very funny indeed especially with your likes. vote ribadu for what? to continue as Obasanjo stoge in selective justice? i beg park well

You be Police? why you go tell am say make him park well grin err even if you be Police e bi like say you don forget the 'stanza' to take collect 50Naira for road block. A beg make I remind you!

Okada!
      put on your inner light!
      I say make you put on your inner light! errr I say Park Park,  Park well,  Okada I say park well, you dey cus double parking oh!
      Make I see your papers,  no not be dat paper,  I mean the one wey get Murtalah for Front! grin grin
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
oyb:

YOU DO NOT ANNOUNCE IN THE MEDIA THAT YOU ARE INVESTIGATING AN INDIVIDUL OR BUSINESS FOR TERRORIS OR CRIME RELATED ACTIVITY WITHOUT STRONG EVIDENCE AND A CONVICTION THAT YOU CAN NAIL THE PERSON
And if they dont have circumstantial evidence linking him to the crime he would not be investigated. Its not as if the SSS have asked him irrelevant questions thus far.
Investigation itself is a very expensive painstaking process and it is reasonable to believe that a person is not just investigated without due cause.

However he would not be charged for any offence until the circumstantial evidence is deemed incriminating. Maybe that is the media mogul's real fear. That of being charged, convicted and sentenced to death for conspiracy to commit acts of terrorism and mass murder. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by OmoTier1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
oyb:

classic african mentality.

mediocrity everywhere

YOU DO NOT ANNOUNCE IN THE MEDIA THAT YOU ARE INVESTIGATING AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS FOR TERRORIST OR CRIME RELATED ACTIVITY WITHOUT STRONG EVIDENCE AND A CONVICTION THAT YOU CAN NAIL THE PERSON

Are you really serious with this comment? Post 9/11 and 7/7 individuals with terrorist or crime related activities always end up in he media even when in some cases ( for example the LEEDS 3 in the UK ) there may not be sufficient evidence to have them prosecuted in court of law.

FYI if Dokpesi was in the UK, by now He would be cooling off in a house detention under the New Anti-Terror law brought into place in the wake of the July 7 bombings!
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by LouisThoru(f): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
It is only in Nigeria that a person is called in to aid an investigation and the next one to two weeks he goes to court for defamation and seeking an injunction to stop tham from coming near him. No wonder.

In Nigeria, there is a law for the rich, and another for the poor. Crap.
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by KUPPY(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
You be Police? why you go tell am say make him park well err even if you be Police e bi like say you don forget the 'stanza' to take collect 50Naira for road block. A beg make I remind you!

Okada!
put on your inner light!
I say make you put on your inner light! errr I say Park Park, Park well, Okada I say park well, you dey cus double parking oh!
Make I see your papers, no not be dat paper, I mean the one wey get Murtalah for Front!

My guy, mak uno go use laff kill pesi pekin grin grin grin Best joke!
vote Rebadu for murtalah!
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by agabaI23(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2010
Some people who did not find anything wrong in destroying a nairalander in an undertermined issue are here condemning SSS for doing less than they did. Talk about speaking from both sides of the mouth.
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^Yup. I'm sure you're talking about how this oyb character was very much involved in the persecution of platinumuk even though it was none of his business and he was in no way a party to the transaction.

Well at the time I thought it was a matter of simple jealousy.

However this case of mass murder and treason sees this same character standing up for Dokpesi even though again he knows nothing about the media mogul's dealings! That is the twisted irony.
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by rasputinn(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
For what,for being invited for questioning?please that dude is so dumb,just trying too hard to distance himself from the whole thing
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2010
tensor777:

^^Yup. I'm sure you're talking about how this oyb character was very much involved in the persecution of platinumuk even though it was none of his business and he was in no way a party to the transaction.

Well at the time I thought it was a matter of simple jealousy.

However this case of mass murder and treason sees this same character standing up for Dokpesi even though again he knows nothing about the media mogul's dealings! That is the twisted irony.

see these bloody hypocrites running their mouths

where were you lot when that innocent, blameless victim was accusing the seeker

shows the kind of gray matter some morons that frequent this form are blessed with

inspired m provided documented evidence of his accusations

he had been chasing platinum k for at least 2 months

and you buffoons equate that with the sss and dokpesi

small wonder nigeria will forever remain backward, if this is the best we can expect from the future generations

bunch of low iq dolts

i hope you lot get arrested by the police for wandering and then paraded on tv as armed robbers

maybe then you will understand. bunch of half brain eejits
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
oyb:

see these bloody hypocrites running their mouths
where were you lot when that innocent, blameless victim was accusing the seeker
shows the kind of gray matter some morons that frequent this form are blessed with
inspired m provided documented evidence of his accusations
he had been chasing platinum k for at least 2 months
and you buffoons equate that with the sss and dokpesi
small wonder nigeria will forever remain backward, if this is the best we can expect from the future generations
You are a militant  so I understand where you're coming from when you  want to stand up for Okah and his puppet masters even though the blast itself was nothing to do with Mend and the Niger Delta question.
However you cannot come here accusing the SSS of lack of fairness when all they have done was to question a suspect whilst a few weeks ago you were publicly denouncing platinumuk without even you being able to question her in order to ascertain her own side of the story! That is the irony. lipsrsealed cool lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by gidson12(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
hmmmmn undecided
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2010
tensor777:

You are a militant  so I understand whwere you're coming from when you  want to stand up for Okah and his puppet masters even though the blast itself was nothing to do with Mend and the Niger Delta question.
However you cannot come here accusing the SSS of lack of fairness when all they have done was to question a suspect whilst a few weeks ago you were publically denouncing platinum uk without even you being able to question her in order to ascertain her own side of the story! That is the irony. lipsrsealed cool lipsrsealed

see this defender of small time criminals

her former bf came on nl to defend himself - she came to blather about 'i ignore ignorance' before scampering off

if that is the best you can come up with, you have even less for brains than i thought

me , a militant  cheesy cheesy cheesy - now you are showcasing your ignorance - i have gotten into it with MEND sympathizers because i labeled mend a terrorist group

keep making a fool of yourself

your SSS had 5 days notice of the bombing. i wonder why they didn't pick up dokpesi when they had the sa police storm okah's residence

they then went on to publish some contrived text messages 'na we do am' ' meet me for ibb office'

dokpesi's saving grace is that all these quota system/ appointed by biz card feeral agents are as daft as they come. or they could have set him up convincingly.

like the naval ratings, our sss nee d to learn that they cannot abuse the law, no matter how many  misguided nigerians who don't know better want to push them towards doing so
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by safariman(m): 2:45am On Oct 13, 2010
Whether he is guilty or innocence, IMO it is too early to sue. What are his damages right now?, me think say him want stop investigation/prosecution, but again this na Naija where mere investigation by SSS, na guilt in public opinion
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by payan(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2010

i will continue to laugh and laugh with the ways some people comment on this issue.

Let this gentleman tell us where SSS formerly announce in the media that they are investigating Dokpesi and the name of the person that made the announcement. You may also be required to point out the media and the date such announcement was made.

tongue
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by icare1: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2010
in my mind if dokpesi was indeed linked to the bombing sss will never release him, forget about sss talking about humanrights its all a front.

okah is indetention and dokpesi release - no intelligent agency does that- it can stall further investigation.

the text read on nta , i believe it was a trap thinking okah will cooperate, if those messages were actually on his phone sss will not released.

the last hope for any man is the court.

but if he is guilty, he is then shooting himself , cos sss will have to show to the court that there suspicion is not premised on malice and that there investigation was within the limits of investgation and not personal vendetta.

its is possible sss is monitoring is private phoneline.
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by ud4u: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2010
Why is he dealing with hoodlums for opening of a campaign office? show me your frined and I will tell you whom you are.
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by pages(f): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
I dont just understand Nigerian. We are all glamouring for answers to that bomb blast and here is someone that 'his' text message was found on the phone of one of the suspects, should it have been me that they should pick up for interrogation. For God sake this is a security issue, so anyone be it GEJ that would give the authorities the sightest hint to uncovering the answers to this shd be picked up and interrogated
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^ Well you have to understand that a lot of them are not principled. Many of course are so unscrupulous as to talk rubbish here as far as it dovetails with their own aganda of supporting a rival political faction.
It never occurs to them to just keep their mouth shut and allow the security forces to do their work. Just talking about what they no absolutely nothing about is a well known trait of all too many Nigerians. Its quite annoying really in this case.
After all we are actually talking about a case involving treason and mass murder here.
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by bestman09(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2010
Is Mr Dokpesi above the law? Any body can be invited by the security agents for questioning at any time if there is any reason for that and it is the normal thing. He should visit the police cells and see those who are locked up in very inhuman conditions without bail. Let him answer to any charges without any bad belle
Re: Abuja Bomb Blasts: Dokpesi Sues Sss by crackhouse(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
dokpesi still have a case to answer, it is not yet over until it is over. firstly, he knows the suspects and they have met in one or two occasions, apart from that he agreed to have offered them 500,000 naira to help them when they were stranded in Abuja after they paid 1million for a programme to be aired on AIT. this story sounds funny, how will u give somebody u don't know 500k just like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Uduaghan’s Thugs Strikes Again Headed By Michael Diden(aka Ejele) In Sapele / Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Are The Major Sponsor Of Boko Haram - Ex Boko Haram Leader / Nigerian Engineering Undergraduates Win Global Race Car Design Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.