Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,904 members, 7,889,992 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why do girls do this to guys .. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do girls do this to guys .. (8184 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by BoboKush(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yoloboy098:
No way that I can reach her again.. seems she barred my line.. because when I called to know if she had gotten home . It was dropping instantly and that is what happens when a line is barred and she had blocked me on WhatsApp too

And no other line to cal ha.... This one never ready for pussy jare.. Goan read ur book u r nt serious yet
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by BoboKush(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yoloboy098:
read the write up well.. it's not about the sex but reason that could make her barred my line and block me on WhatsApp after she left.. that's what I'm asking

U r nt smart enough.... That annoying on it own so she blocked u
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yoloboy098:
We met one Saturday afternoon in my area ... We exchanged contacts and started texting each other.. I told her about my interest in dating her but she made a statement I cannot forget.. she said she doesn't need love from any guy.. I felt maybe it's due to past relationships that never worked out with her because in our conversations she talked about having some relationships that just didn't work out because she was getting tired in the relationships...

Fast forward.. after a week to two of phone calls and texting .. she came on a visit to my apartment.. I brought up the issue of we getting along together but she said no she wasn't in love with me.. she told me she don't want anything to happen between us.. she said she only like me as a friend but she don't like me for a relationship..

While trying to calm her down into believing my words of treating her right with a good heart.. I realized that while playing with her hairs and running her neck slightly .. she was getting more relaxed by resting more comfortably on the bed.. I made a move on her and gave her a kiss.. she first waved her head away but I went for her cheeks and started kissing her cheeks and neck.. she was getting more relaxed and never pushed me away.. I made a move for her boobs and brought it out and started sucking it and she started moaning and rubbing her hands on my head.. I moved my right hand down.. pull up her gown and made a move for her pussy.. I used the tip of my middle finger to shift her pant and dip my finger into her pussy.. she was already dripping wet and I continued sucking her nipples while rubbing her clitoris faster and started fingering her.. she increased her moaning...

I shifted up a bit to pull off my boxers but she stopped me.. she asked for a condom.. I told her I was not having any but I will make sure I won't realease my sperm into her.. she changed her mood and insisted that if at all we were going to have sex that she wouldn't do it without protection.. after much persuading she still refused . she got up and dressed.. after few minutes of talking with me she said she was ready to leave..

I walked her off .. she even refused to collect the money for bike from me.. she said she has enough change with her.. she got a bike and left.. I sent her a text on WhatsApp to ask if she's home.. I realized that my message only dilivered without being received because of the single mark sign.. I have been calling her but everytime the call goes through instantly it says number busy which is a sign of barring my line

Please nairalanders.. what could make a girl be acting like this

so you her to gave it to you simply because you had an erection

she did her part in protecting herself from

1 unwanted pregnancy

2 sexual transmitted diesease

if she had fallen pregnant were you ready atleast to look after the child ? or you were going to judge as slut ?
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'll say wetin dey my mind,,,
Bro please start thinking with your brain not with your deek. It will be of a great help to you in the long run.
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by amakadihot87(f): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
Yoloboy098:
Please when Elephants are gathering.. dogs don't bark..
.........lol, elephant indeed..........imbecillle elephant
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by Yoloboy098: 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
cool
Re: Why do girls do this to guys .. by femmoy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=desiregold post=80271738]Op, some of us are cold and alone on our beds...,

please, save us the details of how you sucked her breast and how you inserted your finger in her wet v.jay. smiley. Pity us small.]

can I keep you warm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend! / He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) / Help. I Think I Am Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.