Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,376 members, 7,901,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) (54094 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / South African Twins Wed Same Lady / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Graduateacher:
They say women can't marry two husbands grin

But come to think of it, for polygamous men, do you truly believe that all your wives are faithful?
most married women who flirt are from polygamous marriages.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by yewawa: 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Amona tete mabo
aye n daru lo o
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Because you assume every relationship involves sex. wink

This is polyandry or what is it called.

Some of the guys bashing them are in such relationships, albeit unknowingly. At least they are aware of theirs and the risk involved

To the guys saying her toto will hear am. What makes you think her toto will hear it? There are a 1001 things a woman can use a man for in a relationship.

Some of your gfs have suddenly repented, not having sex with you anymore...while fcking another bro on the side.

Some still fck you and fck the other guy.

Please, the vagina is the strongest thing God created. Nothing dey happen.
harsh but true
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
lefulefu:
So whats the big story here? Naija ladies also practice this nau so i no see any news in dis. Those babes dat multiple date having six boyfriends and 3 sugar daddies no be d same tin dem dey do?cheesy. A lot of us in nigeria are actually in open relationships on code but we love decieving ourselvescheesy. I dont even want talk about those married women wey their husband dey share with their gatemen and drivers without knowing itcheesy.
hmmmm.....
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by YoungAncient1: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pakistan of all nation?

Haram!!!

We blame amerivlca for this!!!

The infidels must be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Pls lets try this in Nigeria just for a year
it happens all d time in nigeria on code. Na because dis babe dey honest enuf to flaunt her side boyfriend and main boyfriend d same time? Make some babes flaunt their sideboyfriends for ur face u go faint at d numbercheesy
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
I think Pakistan is an Islamic country.
So all this their killings is for this kind of rubbish.
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
profjustine458:
Lol
what is this?
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
I doubt they live in Pakistan.

If they did, the girl would be disowned her parents and perhaps killed in what will be termed "honour killing".

The men too may be killed
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
profjustine458:
Lol

My dear God ooo grin grin grin
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
chiommy123:
There is love in sharing the same girl but there is hate in sharing the same guy!
It's called "hateful-women".
it was your call. grin
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by tomdon(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Not what friends is all

You guys are dating a prostitute

A farm tool

An hag biitch

Kai. Very uncomplimentary words you've got there. Is it her fault that two men love her??
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
how is this news? th.ree.so.me is no big deal nah, or d guy just discovered it? marry her and bring ur friend to fvck her, then i ll be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
profjustine458:
Lol

My dear fear God oooo grin grin grin
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by olayiwolaayo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
These guys are not pakistanis
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Codivoar(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why are people complaining. We are in a time where moral has become immoral. Men marrying men, women marrying women, two married men legally adopts children. What's more ?
You have seen nothing yet !
Endtimes hell people!
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Some of the guys bashing them are in such relationships, albeit unknowingly. At least they are aware of theirs and the risk involved

To the guys saying her toto will hear am. What makes you think her toto will hear it? There are a 1001 things a woman can use a man for in a relationship.

Some of your gfs have suddenly repented, not having sex with you anymore...while fcking another bro on the side.

You couldn't prove that "the to-to no go hear am" grin

instead, you validated the comment.
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
One of these guys must be very insecure.

As soon as that relationship starts. She will love one more that the other. Even a mother's does with her children. that's when envy starts. That's when things starts to fall apart. It wont be even. forget the social media portrayal.
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Two stupid men
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Bunny19: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Godoverevery:

you aiin't be realistic .....99% of relationship of today all over the world have sex involved that is a fact dat doesnt need ur approval.
Whatever makes u sleep well at night.
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Pepperoniq(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Both of them are gay/bisexual
I am very sure
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Godoverevery: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bunny19:
Whatever makes u sleep well at night.
Even if killing someone to achieve that
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Not what friends is all

You guys are dating a prostitute

A farm tool

An hag biitch

Uncle they didn't say they're dating your mother na

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by nellyquash(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

@Antibrutus. Nice said. If they will understand that Toto is the strongest thing ever created grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make I laugh biko

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by pakingzzzzz(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
frozen70:
It's her body, do with what ever you wishes

Your grammar tire me shocked
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by sleekman(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
these guys look gay to me. They are probably doing a full party.
profjustine458:
Lol
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Midas01: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
What exactly will she suffer?
Nthrone:
Las las na the girl go sufferam
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Midas01: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
A lot of you just say things you know nothing about. Do you know that a woman can have sex with several men in a day whereas a man cannot and her vagina size will still remain the same? I bet you didn't know that.
UncleJudax:

You couldn't prove that "the to-to no go hear am" grin

instead, you validated the comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Nthrone(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Midas01:
What exactly will she suffer?

Are you dating two guys?
Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Midas01: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Not relevant to the topic.
Nthrone:

Are you dating two guys?

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Villageppl:

Uncle they didn't say they're dating your mother na
thanks to faceless forum.

Your teeth for run leave you now in an instant

Okparakawenwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] / The Lady In My Life, My Burden. / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.