Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full (29046 Views)

You Can’t Be Feeding Fat And Ask Citizens To Tighten Their Belts” – Tunde Bakare / Denorah Daniel's Murder, Nigeria Can't Divide Becuase of Fanatics, Igbos Note / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Tomide007: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Is Buhari not worse than a kleptomaniac? Isn't it he the one who rode into the military on the back on NO certificate? Isn't he the one who stole power in 1983? Isn't he the one who said, "Abacha never stole" ?

Isn't he the Number one patron of the current mass murderers in Nigeria - fulani herdmans?

Finally, in which world is Atiku the kleptomaniac, while Tinubu is a saint?
Is tinubu also not a kleptomaniac..... U guys just feel like because u criticize someone, you support tinubu, tinubu is a kleptomaniac just like Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Neddstark: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2019
anonimi:

Bakare would have been a houseboy too.
Was he not only carrying iPad during their campaign together?
Osunbande and Bakare were only tools for Barawo Bubu and his Fulani terrorists to seize power and annex our land. No more no less.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094760_b60dd09cqaan3fk_jpeg95853abb113413e275972c0eedfc3dad

Weed in the morning aint healthy bro
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by bastardmod: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2019
Tomide007:

Ode... Don't you think that if all those that brought buhari to power has been criticizing him like this Nigeria would have been better........nigeria was stuck between bringing in a Fulani kleptomaniac and a Fulani dullard into power.... Whichever one would still have been a disaster. Let those who support a candidate criticize him, that will make him hear it.. Obviously politicians are deaf to the voice of opposition.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2019
Tomide007:

Is tinubu also not a kleptomaniac..... U guys just feel like because u criticize someone, you support tinubu, tinubu is a kleptomaniac just like Atiku.

Check the person you're quoting bro. I'm with the choir!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
bastardmod:
You must take responsibility for bringing buhari to power.

You teamed up with northern terrorists to harass Jonathan.

You told us buhari was the best thing since fried rice, you led a walk to save Nigeria from a man who was doing his best.

Now with a tribal irredentist in power you went to sleep.

My verdict : you are a hopeless hypocrite and double faced bastard.

Useless crocodile tears.

Animal
Thank you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by hargbolahan01: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
Pdp oldmen
we yorubas are not going to fight wars but negotiate
you mean we will negotiate and justice will not be to the killer who have been terrorizing us....why must all Yoruba forgive their killers bcoz of ur selfish ambition

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by otokx(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2019
Please let us know when the cup starts overflowing.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Saviola247: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
bastardmod:

You told us buhari was the best thing since fried rice, you led a walk to save Nigeria from a man who was doing his best.

Useless crocodile tears.

Animal
Brother. I dont know how I will thank you cos you said this at the most timely. You see. Just this morning I was about to make a post about Tunde Bakare Silence on matters in Nigeria ever since Buhari came to power. And today he is saying this trash. Well I dont have a word for him. Tunde bakare is a hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by gratiaeo(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
greggng:
I have a feeling ,that Mr buhari political enemies are behind this killings in other to discredit him...they forgot that Nigeria is not about buhari....God is watching....even if you like bring an angel some wicked element who doesn't want anything good will work against him....we are doomed....if you complain the naive people will say sabi Jonathan faced same...
And Buhari can not arrest his political enemy who are doing the killing before I forget it's also buhari political enemy that is rearing cows and occupying people land in the middle belt

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Myhusband(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2019
you can arrest me all you like but I'll still repeat that Buhari is involved in this killing going on in the country

do you know how many citizens had lost their lives in the hand of that cow

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Omoslim26: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
shebi all of you supported buhari Nigeria cup never full remain tinubu family to be murdered in cold blood awon oloriburuku agbalagba radarada

hope u knw there is an existing curse ongoing on naira against anyone dat does conehead,Igbo,ipob,afonja pls i like u even if i dont know u shun tribalism
blessed day
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by ghanaman5050: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2019
bigeliot:
Bunch of hypocrite. I wonder y d death of this woman is drawing too much attention when a lot of people has gone(died) by same means and nobody coughed. They never see anything. May those that think they can hide the truth continue to see something like this. AMEN. Ueye people
We have first class citizens in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Myhusband(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2019
hargbolahan01:
you mean we will negotiate and justice will not be to the killer who have been terrorizing us....why must all Yoruba forgive their killers bcoz of ur selfish ambition

ignore that igbo w!tch she's just trolling around
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2019
bastardmod:

Useless crocodile tears.

Animal

Not a letter I could remove from all you said.

Please sound it louder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
She was killed by FULANI HERDSMEN. Don't change it.

Fulani herdsmen are terrorists.

Madness go over run your thinking faculty if you don't control yourself, better go look for how to escape to Trinidad and Tobacco and leave ds hellfire we are into
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by NnwachukuOkike: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2019
Neddstark:
I wish this man was actually the vice-president. The present one is just a houseboy

Yorubaland belongs to Fulani. Tinubu collected his matching ground from Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by GGirll: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2019
Your talk came too late sir, you can't dine with devil n expect to dine with Jesus....you cannot serve two masters at d same time neither can you love two people at d same time, you cannot serve God n mammon pastor.
You n osibanjo will answer your sins when your own cups are full....I am trying to make sure I live right....a lesson to all greedy souls.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by bastardmod: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Awol1:

Not a letter I could remove from all you said.

Please sound it louder
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by obailala(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2019
bastardmod:

Useless crocodile tears.

Animal
Are you sure you know the meaning of the words 'hypocrite' and 'double faced' which you just used?
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2019
chidima2019:
Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, has declared that Nigeria’s cup is full with the killing of the daughter kof PA Reuben Fasoranti, Mrs Olufunke Fasoranti by yet to be identified gunmen.

The fiery cleric, who broke down in tears while delivering his sermon on Sunday, wondered how Nigeria found itself in a situation where life counted for nothing even to the leaders, adding that with the latest killing, Nigeria’s ‘cup is full.’

According to Bakare, political and security leaders in the country are both had been playing politics with the lives of the citizens through deliberate inaction.

“A few weeks ago here, I called the attention of the nation to the impostors who visited Aso Rock in the name of Afenifere leaders. Now you have killed the daughter of the real Afenifere leader, a 95-year-old man,” Bakare said while crying.

“And you think God will overlook these things. Someone who had gone to see her father and returning to her station! I tell you, now, the cup is full.”

Bakare, a former presidential running mate to President Muhammadu Buhari, further stated that security agencies had used different standards for different categories of people whose kinsmen were victims of criminals in the country.

Bakare said: “The other day, the wife of the Governor of Central Bank (of Nigeria) was kidnapped; and within a few hours, they did not just rescue the woman, they also arrested those who perpetrated the crime.

“Now, the daughter of Pa Fasoranti has been killed, and we have been hearing only stories, nothing tangible has been achieved.

“If someone desires a thing so seriously and does not know the purpose for such a thing, when he gets it, he won’t achieve anything with it.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/07/15/nigerias-cup-full-pastor-tunde-bakare-reacts-fasoranti-daughters-murder/amp/

See this modern day monkey, buhari na ur pal abi? U supported him in 2015 abi?

Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Nackzy: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2019
There's nothing as sweet as seeing people who voted Buhari to power all of a sudden become wailers..a lot of them a wailing but shame won't allow them come in public.. E.g those ones on nairaland still buying fuel 145 like am buying, those ones enjoying good roads, security of lives and property, good health care, education, and so on....Thunder Fire all of una werever you are now..let me remind you, your messiah has 3 years 10 months to put everything in place in Nigeria just as he said.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by rapboss(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Xisnin:
Buhari needs to step down for a competent hand.
He is clueless, unexposed and too old to even run a local council.
And that sentence..., "he's too old to even run local council"!!!

Honestly.., he is!!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Ebonyigoodnews: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2019
The man take ideal dey talk about buhari inefficiency in his last quotegrin

Nigeria is yet to full when....

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by obailala(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2019
anonimi:

Bakare would have been a houseboy too.
Was he not only carrying iPad during their campaign together?
Osunbande and Bakare were only tools for Barawo Bubu and his Fulani terrorists to seize power and annex our land. No more no less.

Bakare would never have been a houseboy. By now he would have either been killed, impeached/booted out or would have resigned. He would have been too much opposition.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Omoslim26: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Ikechu12:
They are still reacting grin grin. With the way Afonja chest beat on this forum and their OPC loud mouthing Everytime with their pot belly, I thought these niggas would have went already to that bush to fight the culprit. Yet it's how many days now and they still reacting. Abeg let them continue reacting, continue blaming Evans and imaginary Igbos.

Bunch of blue black, pot belly cowards.

there is any ongoing curse on anyone dat does ipob,afonja,conehead,Igbo on dis forum i like u if i dont knw u abeg save ur head shun tribalism
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by arrestdarrester: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2019
Woke Soyinka plus Tunde Bakare OCCUPIED NIGERIA under GEJ. Na dem enthrone dis gofment. Now dem dey complain. Dem no even dey bold enough to mention Bubu name. If to say na before before them go don mention GEJ 10,000 times....We dey wait Ooo, make dem go OCCUPY NIGERIA AGAIN.

No matter how we hate GEJ reach dat time, him prophecy about dis gofment pure wella

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by 4gunners(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
gratiaeo:
“If someone desires a thing so seriously and does not know the purpose for such a thing, when he gets it, he won’t achieve anything with it.”
Buhari is finished
Buharu is finished...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Omoslim26: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2019
I feel God is punishing Nigeria for all d sins we av commited on d land nd burahi jst seem to b d perfect tool to use
God pls we knw we av sinned agains u as a people pls av mercy nd forgive us in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by ajayiopy: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2019
chidima2019:
Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos, has declared that Nigeria’s cup is full with the killing of the daughter kof PA Reuben Fasoranti, Mrs Olufunke Fasoranti by yet to be identified gunmen.

The fiery cleric, who broke down in tears while delivering his sermon on Sunday, wondered how Nigeria found itself in a situation where life counted for nothing even to the leaders, adding that with the latest killing, Nigeria’s ‘cup is full.’

According to Bakare, political and security leaders in the country are both had been playing politics with the lives of the citizens through deliberate inaction.

“A few weeks ago here, I called the attention of the nation to the impostors who visited Aso Rock in the name of Afenifere leaders. Now you have killed the daughter of the real Afenifere leader, a 95-year-old man,” Bakare said while crying.

“And you think God will overlook these things. Someone who had gone to see her father and returning to her station! I tell you, now, the cup is full.”

Bakare, a former presidential running mate to President Muhammadu Buhari, further stated that security agencies had used different standards for different categories of people whose kinsmen were victims of criminals in the country.

Bakare said: “The other day, the wife of the Governor of Central Bank (of Nigeria) was kidnapped; and within a few hours, they did not just rescue the woman, they also arrested those who perpetrated the crime.

“Now, the daughter of Pa Fasoranti has been killed, and we have been hearing only stories, nothing tangible has been achieved.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/07/15/nigerias-cup-full-pastor-tunde-bakare-reacts-fasoranti-daughters-murder/amp/
WE WARNED YOU BEFORE YOU ACTIVATED NEXT LEVEL
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Amatarasha(f): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2019
hargbolahan01:
Because we are the wisest ...we forgive because we build bridges not burn it..

Cyynthiakiss metaphysical
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by dlondonbadboy: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2019
dirtydiva:
Madness go over run your thinking faculty if you don't control yourself, better go look for how to escape to Trinidad and Tobacco and leave ds hellfire we are into

Dirty
Re: Tunde Bakare Reacts To Funke Olakunrin Murder: Nigeria’s Cup Is Full by Staro: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2019
It's so sad really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Reconstructing Osisioma Road Aba (Photos) / Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Taraba Judgement Clear Miscarriage Of Justice – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.