Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles (35882 Views)

President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
MobilityExpress:
You mean super chickens or super ducklings grin
The boys played OK. We should just come to terms that they lost to the (much) better team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Lee84: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
See Ahmed Musa for the wall, like say he wan take Selfie.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Phereezy: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
For me there was no urgency from the players and the bench, did you guys see the Algerian bench, the entire squad were on their feet believing something will happen, Nigeria give at the 85min thinking it was going to extra time ��������

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by davillian(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
That our Jersey colour is too dull.
I want even pass to my player putting on that Jersey.

Colours has impact on football.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by ABUPHARM(m): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
Danelo:
It was inevitable.
The team lost to Algerian team that has zeal n tenacity

Our goal keeper Apoyi or wats his name is just dea so it won’t look like we are 10 men

We were ten men...
Well they deserved to win the match, so they won

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by RealSolution001: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
MrCoker:
the moment Mikel Obi started training, I knew we was coming home cry

We was?
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by RealSolution001: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Who be that that was already lying down on the ground?

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by RTSC: 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Algeria deserved it.
At least we lost honourably to the most likely winners.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Herbephe1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
MrCoker:
the moment Mikel Obi started training, I knew we was coming home cry

what type of English is this?? we was coming home! this one weak me
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by SavageMajor(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Painful tho
Watch how Nigerian celebrities reacted to Nigeria's Loss to Algeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOrdJNarTe4
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Kingsley10000: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
i wan mahrez to win caf player of the year
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by MrCoker: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin
ikestephen:
who is this 1
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by MrCoker: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by MrCoker: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
cry grin undecided
Herbephe1:

what type of English is this?? we was coming home! this one weak me
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by YoungAncient1: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Akpeyi go hide behind him wall.
Onyekuru dey form guard on ground.
Yeye local fowls
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by deltateam: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
My own is why call Onuachu when you didn't intend to use him? Some of our substitutes are raw talents wasting on the bench.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by deltateam: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
SavageMajor:
Painful tho
Watch how Nigerian celebrities reacted to Nigeria's Loss to Algeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOrdJNarTe4

I felt for the black dude shouting, "Oh God." He was so natural.

The mofo that wanted to hang himself with Nigerian flag na chairman of werey fc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Kingsley10000: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Like for sane share for mahrez
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Minemrys: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
danibest001:
Manchester City Vs Liverpool in the AFCON finals.
City will definitely be Champions.
bia, stop that thing. Stop it. I d0n't like that joke.
#YNWA
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Cirochukade: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
merits:
We should work on our team,and stop thinking of this.

Was Balogun Dabbing grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Telvin7(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
The comments here are so guy grin

See curse grin
But naija though angry they should stop wearing that jersey
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Swanzi(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
RTSC:
Algeria deserved it.
At least we lost honourably to the most likely winners.

Whatever makes u sleep at night...

Sweat me well well...

Wait wait u guys actually thought u were good enough to win the cup grin

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by obinto: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
hardtoget:
Manchester City have hailed winger, Riyad Mahrez after Algeria defeated Nigeria 2-1 at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON, semi-final on Sunday in Egypt.

Algeria qualified for the final of the Africa Cup of Nations, following a 2-1 win over Nigeria on Sunday.

The North Africans took the lead in the first half, thanks a William Troost-Ekong own goal.

The Super Eagles levelled in the second half, after a Video Assistant Referee (VAR) decision, with Odion Ighalo striking home the penalty.

With the match heading into extra time, Riyad Mahrez stepped up and spanked a free-kick past Daniel Akpeyi, to send his side into the final.

Reacting, Man City on their verified Twitter page hailed Mahrez for qualifying Algeria to the AFCON final.
Wow, what a wall.

Man City twitted: “Wowowow! @Mahrez22 wins it in injury time for Algeria who make the #AFCON2019 Final. Amazing scenes!”

Algeria will take on Senegal in the final on Friday, July 19

Nigeria face Tunisia in the third-place playoff on Wednesday, July 17.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/nigeria-vs-algeria-manchester-city-react-mahrez-goal-super-eagles/
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by obinto: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=obinto post=80292374][/quote]
Wow, what a wall.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by RTSC: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Swanzi:

Whatever makes u sleep at night...

Sweat me well well...

Wait wait u guys actually thought u were good enough to win the cup grin
I don't have time to exchange words with a perpetual losing black star.

You will never get to the semis in the next 20 year.

BTW, Nigeria will win 3 More afcon before you will one Again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Theophinio(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Algeria totally deserved the win
Even if CAF decided to replay the match, they will still win.
If they weren't in the final. I would be sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by olowo1930: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nthrone:
Ok, isa normal thing.
NOTHING WRONG JERSEY, WE DONT PLAY AS A TEAM FROM THE BEGINNING. THE COACH IS A SCARM, PLS LETS GET DUTCH MAN WHO CAN IMPROVE OUR PASSING AND DRIBBLING SKILL.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by Swanzi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
RTSC:

I don't have time to exchange words with a perpetual losing black star.

You will never get to the semis in the next 20 year.

BTW, Nigeria will win 3 More afcon before you will one Again.

Boy google is ur friend compare ur superbirds with black stars head to head and educate urself ignoramous good for nothing super fowls grin
We have better record in nations cup and World Cup combined. Is only Ghana n Senegal that has made it to the quarters of the World Cup ...
Algeria lectured u on football basics what a shame u couldn’t even arrange ur wall chai..!

Counter my argument with superior logic and facts or get lost..!
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by selemo: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria: Manchester City React To Mahrez Goal Against Super Eagles by owila4luv(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2019
the space was wide open so is just a direct shot from mahrez the keeper is not smart for hiding behind the wall

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Year-Old Ansu Fati Breaks 95 Year-Old Record As He Scores For Spain / Esha Gupta Apologises For Racist Comment At Alex Iwobi (Photos) / Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Girlfriend Join Arsenal Stars For Event In London.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.