Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria (27362 Views)

Qatar 2022: Nkunku Ruled Out For France, After Suffering An Injury In Training / AFCON: Nigerians React After Algeria Defeated Super Eagles / Arsenal Defender Koscielny Retires From France After Criticizing France Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Sheriman:
So Over Elimination of Nigeria now Algerians in France are causing wahaala..

U are funny. Did u also read where it stated that after eliminating Ivory coast, same thing happened? Didnt u also see where it was stated that this has always happened during football celebration there?

This has nothing to do with Nigeria. It is almost a culture and they would av done same even if they defeated the most useless country in the world.
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by grandstar(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
joebeckz:
Rampaging fans cuts across all races,nationality and religion. It is not just a Nigerian thing afterall.

The innocent ones should be released and the guilty ones dealt with.

I doubt any are innocent
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm not surprise one thing is common in their *Gene*since creation jihaddism, anger and uncessary aggressiveness.

If you have ever live in France and Italy you will hate these goats with passion with the way they behave like mad dogs.

Go to Belgium and witness another animals called Morocan you will be shock to see how they behave, GO Brusell, around Andeltch, Midi Train Station surrounding, Begomalin area, Leuven and Antwep. You will loose total respect for these goats.

I blame the French authority and God is punishing them for using the black Africa countries wealth and sweat to build their country and pushed them off because of skin colour and embraced these demons.

I don't give a bleep what the hell they did in France because they are too free their to do whatever.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by shogsman(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Supposed educated folks blaming jersey for a team's performance,wonders shall never cease.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by NeekolazWorld(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
tecno2311:

So when they ban you, all you do is create a new account all to throw this rubbish post looking for people to scam. The time and effort you are using to do this would be more productive if you use it for something else even if it's selling pure water. If you continue like this you will be shocked to realize all of a sudden you are now 40years old with nothing to show for it.
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by Paulo3ree(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
merits:
We should work on our team and stop thinking of this.
But if you are left with option of buying Nigerian jersey will you go for that one, such color requires a brighter shade of color to complement it
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by Ikem11(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
merits:

I fear that jersey when Madagascar won us... grin
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
merits:

Nothing just your psyche
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by captianfreeman(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nuisance them. After throwing their home land into disarray, they will go abroad and be causing confusion. undecided
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Senegal has this year Afcon
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by Jarus(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
observanc1:
I dont understand.
Africans playing football in africa, riot taking place in europe

Africans in Europe.
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
I keep saying it... The lenient immigration policy of France will be their final undoing... I pity Macron. undecided

1 Like

Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
The Algerian die minute super goal calls for wild celebrations.
If the goal was scored may be in the 70th minute,it won't be celebrated so wild.
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by naijajobx: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by arrestdarrester: 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
I predicted Algeria to win Nigeria but I was insulted and abused.
they will also proceed to beat Senegal and win the AFCON

Senegal is taking this AfCON

1 Like

Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by Infinityk: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
drdrei09:
That's their personal problem.

By the way, Three business associates, an Igbo man, a Yoruba man and a Chinese man, went to eat lunch together at a restaurant in Surulere. While in the middle of their meal, a fly came in through the window. It flew across the table to where the Igbo man was but he just waved his hands to chase it away. The fly then went to where the Yoruba man was, he also chased it away. Finally, the fly then went to where the Chinese man was and was flying close to his ears. The Chinese man looked at the fly for sometime and then grabbed it, put it in his mouth and swallowed it. The other men saw this but just kept on eating. About Five minutes later, another fly came in and flew to the Yoruba man who just chased it away again. It then flew on to the Igbo man but this time he did not chase the fly, he looked at it for sometime and then grabbed it. He then turned to the Chinese man and asked "how much you go buy am?"

Wait, don't u guys ever get tired of this same stupid bullshit
I'm tired of sharing d same country with this ppl
Re: AFCON: 282 Held Over Unrest In France After Algeria Beat Nigeria by nomaoapk: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Line Apk Free Download for Android
Kinemaster Apk Free Download for Android

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kalusha Gets Mamadou Suspended From Supersport, Calls Analyst “silly” / Christian Bassogog: 27-Year-Old Cameroon Forward To Watch Out For At World Cup / Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.