Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,290 members, 7,964,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:06 AM

RAPE: Why You Should Never Hasten To Throw Stones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RAPE: Why You Should Never Hasten To Throw Stones (373 Views)

Lagosians Throw Stones At Customs Officers After Seizure Of Rice Bags / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO) / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPE: Why You Should Never Hasten To Throw Stones by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2019
For me, every alleged rapist is innocent until proven guilty.

There's no lie a desperate woman can't fabricate. I'm talking from experience.

For example, my neighbour's ex-wife accused him of stealing over 300k worth of jewelry when he came into her house to collect some of the things he gave her.

Like play, like play, the case reach police station. Our friend thought it was a joke till it almost reached court.

Fortunately for him, he was the one who rented the house for the woman (and he still had the receipt with him). So, the lawyers argued that a man can't steal in his house. And his children and even the woman's daughter (that she had for another husband) beared witness against her that she was lying.

She had to drop the case. We all knew she was lying, even her.

So, a woman's accusation should be investigated well. I'm not saying we should sweep it under the carpet but we should never be quick to judge.

Imagine this kind of woman, if she had the chance to accuse him of rape, I don't think she will hesitate. That's how desperate a woman can be.

Yoruba people say; the person who judges based on one side's argument is a great devil.

I say: the person who judges between a man and a woman based on just the woman's argument is a greater devil.

I rest my case.
Re: RAPE: Why You Should Never Hasten To Throw Stones by Odetokun3(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2019
You spoke well
Re: RAPE: Why You Should Never Hasten To Throw Stones by donbachi(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Most of these woman are walking demons..in the year 19sumthing.my schoolmate told his girlfriend "i no do again" and she went to her police dad and claimed raped by the guy and friends that she perceived as been behind their breakup.before we knew what was happening all of them(5)were arrested and taken to eagle island and were shot,only one escaped been killed...fear women.
Re: RAPE: Why You Should Never Hasten To Throw Stones by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
GISpro:
For me, every alleged rapist is innocent until proven guilty.

There's no lie a desperate woman can't fabricate. I'm talking from experience.

For example, my neighbour's ex-wife accused him of stealing over 300k worth of jewelry when he came into her house to collect some of the things he gave her.

Like play, like play, the case reach police station. Our friend thought it was a joke till it almost reached court.

Fortunately for him, he was the one who rented the house for the woman (and he still had the receipt with him). So, the lawyers argued that a man can't steal in his house. And his children and even the woman's daughter (that she had for another husband) beared witness against her that she was lying.

She had to drop the case. We all knew she was lying, even her.

So, a woman's accusation should be investigated well. I'm not saying we should sweep it under the carpet but we should never be quick to judge.

Imagine this kind of woman, if she had the chance to accuse him of rape, I don't think she will hesitate. That's how desperate a woman can be.

Yoruba people say; the person who judges based on one side's argument is a great devil.

I say: the person who judges between a man and a woman based on just the woman's argument is a greater devil.

I rest my case.

I'm ok. I'm seeing your profile for the very first time. and I assume your profile is a new one here . so I would like to know the GIS in your moniker maybe we can talk later on email thanks you can email me here

(1) (Reply)

Ruga Settlement / Another Deadly Protest Rock Abuja Today At Old Banex / Girl Lures Her Bestie To Her Fiance To Rape Her, Records The Act (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.