Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) (53359 Views)

Burglars Steal Solid Gold Toilet Worth £1milion In A Raid On Blenheim Palace / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping During A Raid In Malaysia (Photos) / Bike Riders Beat Policeman Who Fell While Fleeing After A Raid, In Ikeja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by goodman5(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
No place is safe in that shit hole zoo grin grin
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by sayisayi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Chicken republic grin grin grin
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by dhaveedo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
nigeria citizen now turn to bush meat that both fulani and so call force men kill any how.Rip to the dead
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by babalonimi: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
RIP bro. Atleast u can now rest n free frm Nigeria worries.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ejika48:
Everyday my family go out n return safely I always thank God. This Nigeria is full of fear. Nowhere is safe

Abuja safe
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by olowo1930: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
ornicus:
They were chasing weed smokers?? Are these bastards mad?
EVERYDAY BAD NEWS, NIGERIA IS STINKING. THE INNOCENT SOULS SHALL FIGHT BEYOND HUMAN KNOWLEDGE
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
I tot they said ph is not safe, everyone is moving out to Lagos... Make una dey go...
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Isoduwa:

Abuja safe
With shites breaking innocent citizens cars... Which other state does that happen?
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by IAmTobore(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Josnac:
This is their mode of operation:
1: They wake up, get ready for work, meet and decide which areas of the city to raid, go for the raid and arrest as many people as possible, threaten them with death/jail on lumped up charges, extort them and release them.

2: They share their "gains" for the raid go somewhere to cool off and go home.

3: They repeat steps 1 and 2 from January to December, while kidnappers, armed robbers and armed fulani herdsmen are having a field day.
I'm copying this to post on my whatsapp status.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by banty: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
CapitanS:
Everyday you go out in Nigeria, you are facing 1000 ways to die very unnecessary and avoidable deaths
Not only in naija..
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by drmikeadams(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
cheesy grin grin. If na coza pastor,some clowns go begin protest,,,,in fela's voice"my People re useless,my People re senseless,my people re indiscipline grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
You will not see Nigerians protesting about this Senseless murder. but If a pastor rapes a woman Every Nigerian will get involved and protest.

Last time I read that a nigerian student was killed in detention in Malaysia, and Nigerians were Angry online, now Nigerian police has killed and Innocent Nigerian in Nigeria, no one Appears to be angry or protesting
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
For those who believes in Dead people's Spirits and shiits, why is that the spirits of these murdered people never does Anything? like retaliates and kills their murderers.

Maybe because spirits doesn't exists?

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Josnac(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
IAmTobore:
I'm copying this to post on my whatsapp status.

You're free Sir.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=CapitanS post=80281853]Everyday you go out in Nigeria, you are facing 1000 ways to die very unnecessary and avoidable deaths[/quote truth bro]

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Ejika48(f): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Isoduwa:

Abuja safe
lol. Nnyaya nko?
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Basher8583: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ejika48:
Everyday my family go out n return safely I always thank God. This Nigeria is full of fear. Nowhere is safe
Brother it's every where. USA is even more dangerous. You don't believe me go live in Compton, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit and St Louis.OMO you go hear am. You survive living there, your mind will be stone cold hard. There's no place like home
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by ise82(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Useless Dakolo fans won’t protest this reality oo. Only fake stories they dance to. God will punish all those u raised placards against God’s annointed. We are waiting and anticipating their shame. It shall be made open to the world; starting with the Dakolo fools.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Agedesign: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
���� I hope Mr president is happy now that he has given power to some useless untrained and insane rascals whom are out there like mad Dogs threatening the life of innocent people instead of protecting life and property..... RIP HUSTLER...
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by gabe1234(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
I wouldn't want to tell my gruesome experience I had with them (SARS) today after they tucked me into their van and tried to extort #182,000 from me.... Money I was asked to pay into the company account at first bank igando...
The two slaps I received today ehn... My ear still dey vibrate till now.they checked my phones and found nothing coz I'm not a yahoo boy yet they wouldn't let me go.
How I got free from them today was God's intervention.
"ENDSARS" abeg.... They're all thieves
Rip sir..
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Ejika48(f): 12:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Basher8583:

Brother it's every where. USA is even more dangerous. You don't believe me go live in Compton, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit and St Louis.OMO you go hear am. You survive living there, your mind will be stone cold hard. There's no place like home
n me I'm here praying I wan travel.wanting to just leave this country. It is well bro
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 5:22am On Jul 16, 2019
An armed robber, writing to instigate public against SARS. The judge in his own thoughts.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by odaniel1(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2019
Any training with gun, you are taught not to shoot at a gathering of people randomly. Apart from common sense, it's basically relative but what do i know?
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Basher8583: 9:38am On Jul 16, 2019
Ejika48:
n me I'm here praying I wan travel.wanting to just leave this country. It is well bro
Infact if news hits the street that a new neighbour is in town, they'll come visiting your ass to give you welcoming activity that you only see in hood gangster movies. Good help you Make you come dey muscular and you no wan join Thier clan.. you go hear am.
The funny thing is that the police in those areas are more corrupt than sas in Nigeria
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2019
tchidi066:
Please someone take me out of this country... Am tired cry

I would love to bring you to Canada you're pretty.
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Rolly22(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2019
OBIPLUS:
Just like that. Why fire at the first place. Its high time government look inwards to find lasting solution to most challenging issues bedeviling us. This canabis should be legalised as what is obtainable in civilizated countries to allow security operative face the main thing fighting robbery, cultists, ritualists, .

Which Government? Does Nigeria have a Government?
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Ejika48(f): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Basher8583:

Infact if news hits the street that a new neighbour is in town, they'll come visiting your ass to give you welcoming activity that you only see in hood gangster movies. Good help you Make you come dey muscular and you no wan join Thier clan.. you go hear am.
The funny thing is that the police in those areas are more corrupt than sas in Nigeria
na wa o. Make God just provide for person in this naija. Than moving to where u won't b free
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by DavictimIsDope(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Boomerang500:
Sad really... Asides the other hazards to life in our dear country, it is tragic that those that should protect now destroy and give reasons to live in constant fear. It makes our country so impossible to live in. So if its not SARS, its Herdsmen, or boko or corrupt peeps or greedy pastors or suicide voices, the list is endless,a safe haven is nonsense ,only God really saves.
We must pray people, we must pray.

WHICH STOOPID PRAY SAME THING WE HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THESE YEARS
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by DavictimIsDope(m): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Basher8583:

STOP LYING!!! THIS IS NOT A NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY!!
Re: SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) by Basher8583: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
DavictimIsDope:

STOP LYING!!! THIS IS NOT A NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY!!

Ive mentioned the cities now. Go live there and be flexing muscle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udoamaka Nwamu Kills His Estranged Wife & Mother-In-Law In Georgia, USA / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.