Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

''I Blame Buhari For This Loss'' - Uche Jombo Says As Nigeria Lost To Algeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Blame Buhari For This Loss'' - Uche Jombo Says As Nigeria Lost To Algeria (630 Views)

Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only / Uche Jombo Says In Anger: The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Still Doing Press Up / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Blame Buhari For This Loss'' - Uche Jombo Says As Nigeria Lost To Algeria by NaijaCelebrity: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Uche Jombo took to her twitter page to react to the loss of Nigeria to Algeria at the AFCON 2019 competition in Egypt.

The actress blames the President of Nigeria, Mohammed Buhari for the loss.

See post below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-blame-buhari-for-this-loss-uche-jombo-says-as-nigeria-lost-to-algeria/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: ''I Blame Buhari For This Loss'' - Uche Jombo Says As Nigeria Lost To Algeria by kenzo25(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good for her
Re: ''I Blame Buhari For This Loss'' - Uche Jombo Says As Nigeria Lost To Algeria by emeijeh(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dry
Re: ''I Blame Buhari For This Loss'' - Uche Jombo Says As Nigeria Lost To Algeria by ladilawal82(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecided
Re: ''I Blame Buhari For This Loss'' - Uche Jombo Says As Nigeria Lost To Algeria by Mrop(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lol
Re: ''I Blame Buhari For This Loss'' - Uche Jombo Says As Nigeria Lost To Algeria by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please, what did she say again

Because in the language/land of the people of common sense and sound reasoning where I belong to, we do not understand undecided

(1) (Reply)

#Bbnaija: Tuoyo Finishes With 4:24:00sec He Couldn't Finish his Game. Video / Gedoni Is Only Taking Advantage Of Khafi, She Needs To Leave Him Alone- Toke Mak / Ex BBNAIJA Housemates Bam Bam & Teddy A Set To Wed As She Shows Off Ring (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.