Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,049 members, 7,916,041 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

Obasanjo’s Full Text Open Letter To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Full Text Open Letter To Buhari (459 Views)

Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast / 2019: We Must Reject Thieves And Hooligans - Obasanjo [full Statement] / Obasanjo's Full Speech During Atiku's Visit To Home In Abeokuta Today... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Full Text Open Letter To Buhari by janefblog: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Here is the full text of open letter written by former President Olusegun Obasanjo to President Muhammadu Buhari. The letter which is dated today the 15th day of July 2019 focused mainly on the security issues facing Nigeria especially the increase in the alleged kidnapping and killings by Fulani herdsmen .

SEE ALSO: Usman Dan Fodio University students protest in Sokoto over suspension of RUGA

Read full text below

I am constrained to write to you this open letter. I decided to make it an open letter because the issue is very weighty and must be greatly worrisome to all concerned Nigerians and that means all right-thinking Nigerians and those resident in Nigeria. Since the issue is of momentous concern to all well-meaning and all right-thinking Nigerians, it must be of great concern to you, and collective thinking and dialoguing is the best way of finding an appropriate and adequate solution to the problem. The contents of this letter, therefore, should be available to all those who can help in proffering effective solutions for the problem of insecurity in the land.

One of the spinoffs and.....https://janefblog.com/7125-2obasanjos-full-text-open-letter-to-buhari/

Re: Obasanjo’s Full Text Open Letter To Buhari by SEGLIZ: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
we are back in the season of open letter.
Re: Obasanjo’s Full Text Open Letter To Buhari by vikithor(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
if you take any yellow bar man serious on anything topic on war or fighting,don't be surprised to be surprised by disappointments
-IBB1993 (paraphrased)

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Buhari Instructs Shiites’ Leader On What To Do / If You Dare Me, I Will Expose How APC Rigged Kano Election – APC Reps, Jibrin / [PDF] Download Shopping For The Real You: Ten Essential Steps To The Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.