Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,516 members, 7,911,280 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:47 AM

Discovered Artifacts And Precious Stones - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Discovered Artifacts And Precious Stones (519 Views)

Lekki Precious Garden buy 5 and get 1 fee / Precious Peace Estate Imota Ikorodu Beside Caleb University. / BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discovered Artifacts And Precious Stones by KingSadeeq(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, Please i need help identifying an artifact and some precious stones that was discovered underground in my mums village some years ago, Please if any one has an idea what they represent or if they are probably valuable, I will really be great full.
I dont have the precious stones at hand now, among the precious stones were sapphire and black tourmaline but i took the pictures of the iron with some inscriptions on it, and also a metal that looks golden and shaped like a ring like something our ancestors used or carved before
Part of the iron with the inscription was scratched some years ago and its still golden, probably gold plated

1 Share

Re: Discovered Artifacts And Precious Stones by KingSadeeq(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, Please i need help identifying an artifact and some precious stones that was discovered underground in my mums village some years ago, Please if any one has an idea what they represent or if they are probably valuable, I will really be great full.
I dont have the precious stones at hand now, among the precious stones were sapphire and black tourmaline but i took the pictures of the iron with some inscriptions on it, and also a metal that looks golden and shaped like a ring like something our ancestors used or carved before
Part of the iron with the inscription was scratched some years ago and its still golden, probably gold plated
Re: Discovered Artifacts And Precious Stones by nigeriainfo: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hello, how are you doing? I can help you In shaa Allah, you can contact me on this email: ibusari550@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Fully Detached For Sale At Ochid Hotel Road ,ikota / 20 Rooms Hotel For Leasing At Iju Ishaga / Acres And Plots Of Land Available For Sale At Obada-oko, Abeokuta, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.