Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

How To Create An Ebook And Where To Sell It Step By Step Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create An Ebook And Where To Sell It Step By Step Guide (751 Views)

What is Whatspromo? How To Use it - Step By Step Guide / Increase Facebook Likes - How To Do It - Step By Step / Facebook Audience Network: How To Make Money, Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Ebook And Where To Sell It Step By Step Guide by Adeyanju1245: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
I’m very pleased to write an article on how to create an ebook and where to sell it,

as a matter of fact, it’s one of online business that can transform your financial life by becoming freelance and independent person in life.

As you can see, many people around the world are so curious about how to create an ebook and where to sell, but I will show you the way to start ebook publishing on this page.

NOTE: Read to the end to know what to do and also check for the source of this post below for more tools to get started

Make Money Writing eBooks

Publishing eBook or Kindle eBook is a great and simple way of generating passive income.

Everything about eBook publishing is very easy because you just only bring your own idea and your passion into action to generate money for you.

Do you know one thing I really love about eBook?

What I really love about eBook is the access of bringing your idea, passion and your profession together to help people in their way to success,it’s a great opportunity to meet the needs of people without talking about the money you will surely make from it.

eBook has shown light to many people ways and makes millions of people get reach without stress, let get into how to create an ebook and where to sell it proper.

Amazon is the biggest competitor to Google than any other search engines like Yahoo or Bing

because many people search a product on Amazon than any other search engine.

So this gives power to Amazon.com to be popular and has a good rating.

People like to search and purchase eBook from Amazon.com when they want full and deep information on a specific topic,

they don’t search for blog posts on Google but instead, try to find a highly recommended book on Amazon.

In that case, you can grab this opportunity to get your own eBook done and ready to publish and leverage the power of Amazon growing outreach and popularity to generate a stable passive income source.

This type of business is Suitable For

People who have the ability to write in easy words and be able to express his knowledge, experience and what he’s passionate about including his profession.

Those that have deep knowledge on a certain topic or love to do research and explain it in easy and understood form.

Some Skills Required

Ability to provide in details on a particular topic

How to write in simplest and understandable words and ways

Ability to provide some knowledge and experience on that topic to solve people’s problems

You must be able to reason and think fast for solutions.

Time Required For Creating An eBook

It takes a little time to create an eBook anyway, but it depends on the creator of the eBook skills.

And also the type and topics the creator wants to cover and lastly, How many details does the creator want to include.

But according to my own experience, it took about 4 weeks before i can get my Web design eBook ready for publish on Amazon

Other Requirements

You need a good devices. E.g. Computer, Android phone or Tablet to start ebook Publishing

Very good network to run through the internet

Little token amount to boost your ads (but not important, based on the profit you are looking on to).

Some Tips You Need to Consider

How to Create an ebook

Below are some crucial tips you must not miss or take with levity hands

The first thing is to create time for your self.

Don’t be weak in research, so you need to do so many research, because after the research is research again and never forget that research is the key that opens the door of Kindle eBook product success. Do research on what people are looking for and what they need in the domain related to your eBook’s topic. You can easily make this research by studying the comments, reviews and popularity of the existing competitor’s books on Amazon.

Avoid boring people as I said at the beginning of this article with obvious information, and you can provide exactly the information people are looking for to meet their needs.

Do some research on the market gaps in your selected domain. And see whether there’s demand for some topic, see whether your eBook can cater to that demand.

Visit Amazon website and see how many books are presented matching your selected domain.

Confirm how people purchase some eBook related to your eBook topic. This will help you to understand the demand and purchasing ability of the market in your domain.

You can find your trusted friendly readers who match your ideal reader profile and give them your first draft. this will help in making your book better, it will also boost your confidence.

Check out how many people are asking questions on the topic you have chosen, using websites such as Quora, Yahoo Answers, and WikiAnswers.

More questions mean more people are looking for answers and that’s a good sign.
I love to help you succeed in your business. Click here now to grow and boost your existing business by knowing the necessary steps to succeed in your business.

How to Monetize

All that you need to do is to Sign up to Kindle Direct Publishing Program before starting ebook publishing,

then with this, you will have access to be awarded as an exclusive distribution right for your Kindle eBook to Amazon.

This will allow you to sell your eBook in all the countries where Amazon webste is available giving it a massive exposure at launch.

Then create a small niche site on the related topic and promote your eBook through it.

The more eBooks you sell the more money you make, that is all. Follow these steps and be successful in your eBook. Good Luck.

Hope you enjoy this guide? Like & Share

SEE THE FULL DETAILS IN THE POST SOURCE BELOW & IMPORTANT LINKS FOR YOUR TOOLS

POST SOURCE: https://www.followrightway.com/2019/05/27/how-to-create-an-ebook-and-where-to-sell-it/ (FRW Paradise)
Re: How To Create An Ebook And Where To Sell It Step By Step Guide by webhead: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Adeyanju1245:
I’m very pleased to write an article on how to create an ebook and where to sell it,

as a matter of fact, it’s one of online business that can transform your financial life by becoming freelance and independent person in life.

As you can see, many people around the world are so curious about how to create an ebook and where to sell, but I will show you the way to start ebook publishing on this page.

NOTE: Read to the end to know what to do and also check for the source of this post below for more tools to get started

Make Money Writing eBooks

Publishing eBook or Kindle eBook is a great and simple way of generating passive income.

Everything about eBook publishing is very easy because you just only bring your own idea and your passion into action to generate money for you.

Do you know one thing I really love about eBook?

What I really love about eBook is the access of bringing your idea, passion and your profession together to help people in their way to success,it’s a great opportunity to meet the needs of people without talking about the money you will surely make from it.

eBook has shown light to many people ways and makes millions of people get reach without stress, let get into how to create an ebook and where to sell it proper.

Amazon is the biggest competitor to Google than any other search engines like Yahoo or Bing

because many people search a product on Amazon than any other search engine.

So this gives power to Amazon.com to be popular and has a good rating.

People like to search and purchase eBook from Amazon.com when they want full and deep information on a specific topic,

they don’t search for blog posts on Google but instead, try to find a highly recommended book on Amazon.

In that case, you can grab this opportunity to get your own eBook done and ready to publish and leverage the power of Amazon growing outreach and popularity to generate a stable passive income source.

This type of business is Suitable For

People who have the ability to write in easy words and be able to express his knowledge, experience and what he’s passionate about including his profession.

Those that have deep knowledge on a certain topic or love to do research and explain it in easy and understood form.

Some Skills Required

Ability to provide in details on a particular topic

How to write in simplest and understandable words and ways

Ability to provide some knowledge and experience on that topic to solve people’s problems

You must be able to reason and think fast for solutions.

Time Required For Creating An eBook

It takes a little time to create an eBook anyway, but it depends on the creator of the eBook skills.

And also the type and topics the creator wants to cover and lastly, How many details does the creator want to include.

But according to my own experience, it took about 4 weeks before i can get my Web design eBook ready for publish on Amazon

Other Requirements

You need a good devices. E.g. Computer, Android phone or Tablet to start ebook Publishing

Very good network to run through the internet

Little token amount to boost your ads (but not important, based on the profit you are looking on to).

Some Tips You Need to Consider

How to Create an ebook

Below are some crucial tips you must not miss or take with levity hands

The first thing is to create time for your self.

Don’t be weak in research, so you need to do so many research, because after the research is research again and never forget that research is the key that opens the door of Kindle eBook product success. Do research on what people are looking for and what they need in the domain related to your eBook’s topic. You can easily make this research by studying the comments, reviews and popularity of the existing competitor’s books on Amazon.

Avoid boring people as I said at the beginning of this article with obvious information, and you can provide exactly the information people are looking for to meet their needs.

Do some research on the market gaps in your selected domain. And see whether there’s demand for some topic, see whether your eBook can cater to that demand.

Visit Amazon website and see how many books are presented matching your selected domain.

Confirm how people purchase some eBook related to your eBook topic. This will help you to understand the demand and purchasing ability of the market in your domain.

You can find your trusted friendly readers who match your ideal reader profile and give them your first draft. this will help in making your book better, it will also boost your confidence.

Check out how many people are asking questions on the topic you have chosen, using websites such as Quora, Yahoo Answers, and WikiAnswers.

More questions mean more people are looking for answers and that’s a good sign.
I love to help you succeed in your business. Click here now to grow and boost your existing business by knowing the necessary steps to succeed in your business.

How to Monetize

All that you need to do is to Sign up to Kindle Direct Publishing Program before starting ebook publishing,

then with this, you will have access to be awarded as an exclusive distribution right for your Kindle eBook to Amazon.

This will allow you to sell your eBook in all the countries where Amazon webste is available giving it a massive exposure at launch.

Then create a small niche site on the related topic and promote your eBook through it.

The more eBooks you sell the more money you make, that is all. Follow these steps and be successful in your eBook. Good Luck.

Hope you enjoy this guide? Like & Share

SEE THE FULL DETAILS IN THE POST SOURCE BELOW & IMPORTANT LINKS FOR YOUR TOOLS

POST SOURCE: https://www.followrightway.com/2019/05/27/how-to-create-an-ebook-and-where-to-sell-it/ (FRW Paradise)
pls is it possible to create an eBook on an andriod phone for kindle
Re: How To Create An Ebook And Where To Sell It Step By Step Guide by Africangiants(m): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2020
I don't know if this will help anyone but if you are a newbie and you want to give kindle publishing a shot, or you want to know how you can write and create ebooks of around 30 thousand works in 3 days that will be original and free from plagiarism then here we go. check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1iGgFusm9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp9ljhMUwd4

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With #70k / Thread For Bolt Drivers In Portharcourt. / Good At Writing? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.