Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,674 members, 7,902,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Want To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria, Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria, Please Help (176 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria, Please Help by charlyo532: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hi all, i want to start mini importation business in Nigeria with the sum of #20,000, i am interested in the Health Niche, i need a Mentor who will guide in the process, i am not totally a novice in online, so i will easily understand. Secondly i don't want to experiment with my LAST CARD and regret in the end.
Please if you are successful in Mini Importation business in Nigeria, especially in the Health Niche, please your guidance is immensely needed

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Buy Luxury Ballpoint Pens Online In India | William Penn / How To Get A Loan Instantly From Your Phone / Learn The Basics To Facebook Advertising Via My Podcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.