Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja (1634 Views)

Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Ferrari Threatens To Sue Philipp Plein For Advertising His Shoes On His Car / Man Added External Air Conditioner And Generator To His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by GistMore: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Man fixes nails to his car boot to prevent people from sweating on it in #Abuja.

Watch video here
http://gistmore.com/man-fixes-nails-to-his-car-boot-to-prevent-people-from-sweating-on-it-in-abuja

Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by GistMore: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by GistMore: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by ladilawal82(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why won't he do that when It took him 20 years to save up the money for that vehicle grin
Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by Davash222(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Typical Nigerian man.

Friday or Sunday now, this one will dress and be going to Mosque/Church.. For what
Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by nicepoker101(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
I will go there with my pliers, bend those nails and sit on the car.
Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by dollytino4real(f): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
dat tin will turn to harm 4 him lata
Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by Abortedfetus(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Our leaders have made some people to run mad. angry
Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by Wigetsolar: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Copy and paste no go let GistMore know the difference between "Sweating" and "Seating"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by Timagex(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
I was initially confused! shocked Do these pepu read before posting? All they do is copy and paste.... Garbage in.... undecided
Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by Religion6: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wigetsolar:
Copy and paste no go let GistMore know the difference between "Sweating" and "Seating"
Could you believe I read it for like four to five times.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Fixes Nails To His Car Boot To Prevent People From Sweating On It In Abuja by Religion6: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Wigetsolar:
Could you believe I read it for like five to six times?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where To Find This In Ibadan? / What Is Difference Type Of Benz W203 Engine? / Auto Gear Fault: Please I Need Advice On A Benz Vboot 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.