Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,689 members, 7,911,881 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN (1892 Views)

FRSC Commences Enforcement Of National Identification Number On Driver’s Licence / FG Approves National Vehicle Identification Database / 9 Places Car VIN (vehicle Identification Number) Is Located (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
I don't watch BBN, I was pressing my phone jeje when 1 Oga in the house said his car has DNA identification, I stopped what I was doing to listen to how his car can identify an unauthorised passenger Driver and report back to him via his insurance, he even went on to say, if his car hits a bump his car reports to insurance and he receives a call almost immediately. Abeg can any one enlighten me what vehicle has that system?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by TPound(m): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Iyare motors... Edo state

Modified...

I also realized that every Nissan brand can also...

Nissan.... Gazzuzz best friend.... grin

Especially Nissan Rogue

6 Likes

Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
TPound:
Iyare motors... Edo state

I see grin

where is Dominique cheesy
Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by sholatech(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kai Kai kai..Car Dna
Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by Somatic(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
No doubt, his audience would be like
Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by NobleEngineer(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
I watched it life!!! I never esperedit..it shocked me to the anus!!!

4 Likes

Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by Deathisfree: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I don't watch BBN, I was pressing my phone jeje when 1 Oga in the house said his car has DNA identification, I stopped what I was doing to listen to how his car can identify an unauthorised passenger Driver and report back to him via his insurance, he even went on to say, if his car hits a bump his car reports to insurance and he receives a call almost immediately. Abeg can any one enlighten me what vehicle has that system?

BMW 2097

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by homeboy205: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
And you believed ? Lol inside life, he Dey mugun those other ones around there ni probably they are locals
Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by snipesdam(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where is diportivo....
Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by diportivo: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
snipesdam:
Where is diportivo....

my oga

u call me?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by Samad805(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

It Has a tracker that sense anything new.....am just guessing tho

1 Like

Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by AshipaEk0: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Funny story.

Don't know about DNA or reporting to insurance.

But motion/shaking detection is done by cheap car DVRs and you can see it/get alerts via apps such as 'Car Assist'

Quite possibly can also record short snippets of the dashcam and internal camera and you can view it.

So maybe it's not so far fetched

2 Likes

Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by Rayd502(m): 3:19am On Jul 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Watched it too when Omashola was dishing out tales of his experience in SA.Someone should confirm if dude was not just running his mouth.
Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2019
Rayd502:

Watched it too when Omashola was dishing it out tales of his experience in SA.Someone should confirm if dude was not just running his mouth.

grin grin grin
Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by jodecibmw: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
diportivo:

my oga

u call me?

Kai!!

You never fail to disappoint, your memes are so on point. I'm yet to see anyone wey drop-am pass you.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by lonelydora: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

That DNA own shocked me. grin I asked about the insurance company Omashola was talking about, they said it's Discovery.

Meanwhile, I thought you are one of the "BBNaija is an immoral show" crew?
Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

That DNA own shocked me. grin I asked about the insurance company Omashola was talking about, they said it's Discovery.

Meanwhile, I thought you are one of the "BBNaija is an immoral show" crew?

I am still 1..... I was in the parlour pressing my phone (nairaland), nah so I hear car matter.. I freeze come de listen.... I was shocked! I had to turn off the TV grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Identification On Vehicle BBN by lonelydora: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I am still 1..... I was in the parlour pressing my phone (nairaland), nah so I hear car matter.. I freeze come de listen.... I was shocked! I had to turn off the TV grin

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2008 Sienna (newly Arrived) For Sale / Runtown Acquires 70 Million Naira Brand New 2017 Mercedes Benz G-wagon / Volkswagen And Google Partner For Quantum Computing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.