Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,314 members, 7,929,000 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Feelings For Her Has Lessen From 56% To 0.001% Cos Of Her Bra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Feelings For Her Has Lessen From 56% To 0.001% Cos Of Her Bra (1177 Views)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Feelings For Her Has Lessen From 56% To 0.001% Cos Of Her Bra by iTearHerToto: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
We met on Saturday and fortunately for her but unfortunately for me she ended up in my room last night. Fast forward I couldn't wait to masturbate and cum in her presence as it's kind of my habit and I know how it turns my ladies on like werey. Well you can blame my ex for that na she start am. After intense masturbation and 15 mins break we go cum fvck like 2 perverted pigs. And that has been going on for years now if not decades and I'm planna introduce the applaudable act to my beloved wife i.e if I even end up with one sef cos these hoes are not meant to be taken serious but shagged ruthlessly, torn, ravaged and dumped in a trash can, or so I thought.

Ok long story. Now I'm done and it's Rose's (tokunbo name) turn. Unfortunately for me her bra found it's way into my ever welcoming hands and I almost puked on her punnna. Did I say I almost puked I guess I didsad

Afonja Afonja Afonja when would your girls start keeping clean? Dem swear for una girls

Pukes angry

Re: My Feelings For Her Has Lessen From 56% To 0.001% Cos Of Her Bra by latecsart(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
so u guy f*ck outside abi... fake story

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Feelings For Her Has Lessen From 56% To 0.001% Cos Of Her Bra by PrinceGeorge1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
Such a bloody Fool! angry

But my favourite fool tho grin, had to run inside immediately i saw the name tongue

Beht guy...You be Fool!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See How Heartless Women Are Relative To Men / I Slept With My Ex-girlfriend And This Happened Afterwards / Five Female Secondary Students Rape Biology Teacher To Coma In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.