Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,941 members, 7,969,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:10 PM

Please, I Need Someone To Help Me With A List Of Ten Greatest Action Movies Ever - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please, I Need Someone To Help Me With A List Of Ten Greatest Action Movies Ever (502 Views)

Best Movies Ever! Come Here If You Love Movies!! / Laycon Names Erica As An A-List Nollywood Actress / Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Someone To Help Me With A List Of Ten Greatest Action Movies Ever by Omamede: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please, can someone help. me with a list of ten greatest action movies
Re: Please, I Need Someone To Help Me With A List Of Ten Greatest Action Movies Ever by Dollarseeker: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Omamede:
Please, can someone help. me with a list of ten greatest action movies
go and look for into the badland season one to 4. it is the greatest action packed movie produced. U might not see the movie in the market because it is hot cake. I am patiently waiting for season 5
Re: Please, I Need Someone To Help Me With A List Of Ten Greatest Action Movies Ever by Vulcanheph(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Here are my top Favourite action mother.......and You cant call yourself an action movie fan without watching these movies.
1. 300
2. Olympus has fallen
3. Gods of egypt
4. Taken
5. Avatar
6. Hitman agent 47
7. Wrath of the titans
8. Transporter refueled
9. Troy
10. Fury
Re: Please, I Need Someone To Help Me With A List Of Ten Greatest Action Movies Ever by Vulcanheph(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dollarseeker:
go and look for into the badland season one to 4. it is the greatest action packed movie produced. U might not see the movie in the market because it is hot cake. I am patiently waiting for season 5
Guy "into the badlands" is currently 3 seasons if You have more than 3 just know that "alaba boys" don do You strong thing.

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Someone To Help Me With A List Of Ten Greatest Action Movies Ever by Bruno3000(m): 2:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Here they are
1 Matrix 1,2,3

2. Mission impossible 1,2,3

3. Resident evil 1,2,3

4. Terminator 1,2,3

5. Jon wick 1,2,3

6. Jason Bourne 1,2,3

7. Blade 1,2,3

8. Face off

9. Tomb Raider

10. Underworld 1,2,3

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Someone To Help Me With A List Of Ten Greatest Action Movies Ever by Dollarseeker: 3:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Guy "into the badlands" is currently 3 seasons if You have more than 3 just know that "alaba boys" don do You strong thing.
na lie go look for season 4 come see action. in season 4 the sister of Danny Yen is featured
Re: Please, I Need Someone To Help Me With A List Of Ten Greatest Action Movies Ever by Vulcanheph(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dollarseeker:
na lie go look for season 4 come see action. in season 4 the sister of Danny Yen is featured
Bro i looked it up on Wikipaedia and i even searched on AMC (the show's producers) website.....its only three seasons Dont let Pirates Decieve You......they put half of the episodes of season 3 in one cd and put the other half in another cd and call it season 4.......thats how Alaba boys make their money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buy Bicycle 50 Million Watch Video Below / Nostalgia: These Songs Rocked The Nigeria Airwaves In The 1980s. / Spies In Disguise (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.