Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi (15429 Views)

Former Governor Idris Wada Pays Solidarity Visit To Dino Melaye / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2019
post=80313206:
Recycling of old politicians.

When the Lazy youths are busy watching BIG BROTHER show and the rest are fraudsters supporting corrupt politicians that raped their life and the future of their kids left, right and center.

There was a nation!
hypocrite Will know no peace.
their family members will be attack by fulani herdsmen
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by nicepoker101(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2019
He want to come back and start killing people with his reckless convoy.
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Masama: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2019
He will lose
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by jamace(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Why is Wada trying to disgrace himself? Hmmnn. Ok o.
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Quincykay: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Ask the Civil servants. Under wada, salaries were being paid!
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by ajayiopy: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2019
prof2007:
A former Governor of Kogi State, Capt Idris Wada (rtd) has joined the governorship race in the state. Wada in an interview with journalists in Abuja on Monday after collecting his Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms said Kogi State was in a precarious situation.

Wada said, “The November election is critical to the survival of Kogi State. Kogi was on a part of progress as of the time I left and if I had spent four more years, with the kind of money that’s coming into the hands of this present governor, Kogi would have become a state that all of us would have been proud of.

“Many people have come out who want to contest as the governor of Kogi State in November election, but experience is key. Kogi is right now like quicksand, the more you wriggle, the deeper you sink. So if you bring a greenhorn, who has no proper knowledge of the workings of Kogi State, he will spend the first two years trying to find his feet.”

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/ex-kogi-gov-wada-joins-gov-race/
KOGI,WHO UNA OFFEND?
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by ecclize: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2019
I belief some many of them contesting belief they stand a better chance to cliam power... Because Bello so so under performed
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by fergie001: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2019
Better come and give me my remaining corper allawee you chop ooooo....otherwise PDP ticket, you no go see.....rubbish and ingredient...
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by cyprex: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Whoever likes should join but I know kogi people knows their choice.
Chief Joseph Ameh (Erico) is the man
Erico will get kogi working
Erico is the man for the job
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by aojully: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2019
Kogi needs serious deliverance from ancestral spirits of setback

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by CorperKola: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Neoteny:

It's both a career and a retirement plan.

Incidentally, why would anyone trust a man who rose only to the rank of a captain before retiring?
He was a pilot baba not in the armed forces
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by JubrinElSudan: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Neoteny:

Oh really?

Every time i see retired in brackets i see military

Thanks
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by zolapower: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2019
dprice:
experience is real the key this man has already admitted he hard some area were he made mistake but now he is ready to tackle them and and bring more process
He's coming back to loot ,his comments says the least and speaks volume
grin "with the kind of money that’s coming into the hands of this present governor, Kogi would have become a state that all of us would have been proud of."

Now that naira is no where near the naira unlike wen he was a gov that the dollar was a little bit fear to the naira . He will use everything under his agbada to loot kogi inside out .
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by HisMajesty1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=Neoteny post=80313169]

It's both a career and a retirement plan.

Incidentally, why would anyone trust a man who rose only to the rank of a captain before retiring?[/quite/]
Captain is the highest rank for a pilot now... He was not pilot not a military man.

1 Like

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Gt321(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
These old pple no dey tire for politics ni? Shameless fools.

They want to mess themselves
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by RichBoy247: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bruno3000:
These old pple no dey tire for politics ni? Shameless fools.

Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello are two youths who should not even be a Councillor. Nigerian youths are not ready for leadership position. I am sorry if this hurts anyone, I will not vote for anyone who is less than 50 years old.
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Rilley(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
helinues:
The gods of the lands are angry with kogites...

Imagine candidates

Wada
Bello
Dino

Hahahah.. All this calamities in one state...
Big calamities cheesy
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Rilley(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
post=80313206:
Recycling of old politicians.

When the Lazy youths are busy watching BIG BROTHER show and the rest are fraudsters supporting corrupt politicians that raped their life and the future of their kids left, right and center.

There was a nation!
Very useless and jobless youths!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Rilley(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
dohyn:
This useless guy was governor during my service year then. I saw what the term "abject poverty" meant. I swear, Kogi state must have been cursed at it's creation or something. All the past and present politicians in that state are useless. No exceptions
Very useless!
Re: Idris Wada Joins Governorship Race In Kogi by Neoteny(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=HisMajesty1 post=80319540][/quote]

Yeah

My bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor / Why I Cancelled Jakande's Lagos Metroline, By Buhari / About Time, Mrs Buhari Campaigns For Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.