Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,780 members, 7,886,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

#bbnaija: False? No Sex Happened Between Nelson And Diane (photos, Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: False? No Sex Happened Between Nelson And Diane (photos, Video) (1668 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: False? No Sex Happened Between Nelson And Diane (photos, Video) by thablogger: 2:08am On Jul 16, 2019
A Twitter user who watched the show closely has come out to clarify the news flying about which states that the housemates, Diane and Nelson had sex'.

Here is what he wrote, "I'm using this #BBNaija so you all can see this and stop spreading false news. That's not Nelson, that's Tuoyo and this clip isn't even recent cause as you can see Diane still has on the hair she came in with. Btw nothing happened between them, I watched it."

This was also confirmed by other viewers of the show.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-false-no-sx-happened-between.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: False? No Sex Happened Between Nelson And Diane (photos, Video) by Made4naijaceo(f): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2019
Ok angry
Re: #bbnaija: False? No Sex Happened Between Nelson And Diane (photos, Video) by Timothy245(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Good info you just share...

the last part works. i aslo got my 1gb for 200

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Best Movies Of 2019? / Has Anyone Watched These Two Nigerian War Movies? / Oga @ The Top: The Movie Starring Osuofia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.