Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,770 members, 7,962,539 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Monthly Payment Of Rent In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Monthly Payment Of Rent In Abuja (414 Views)

'Yahoo Boys Are The Cause Of Rent Hike In Ikorodu, Bogije, Lakowe, Mowe' / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Payment Of Rent In Abuja by esperanza: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2019
Hey everyone!

So I learned from some people in the east and Lagos that some landlords allow tenants who are on a consistent salary pay the rent monthly this affording them the opportunity to house hunt for something much to their taste and their pocket.

Abuja is a killer when it comes to rent. Getting a house in town is literally a prayer point for many people and it got me wondering:

Does anyone know anywhere or any landlord willing to rent out a house in town on a monthly basis?

So for instance, if you saw a great 2 bedroom apartment for 1 million naira, you could pay 100,000 naira say on the 28th of every month comfortably for the next ten months if you earn over 200k.

Landlords: I know the risks involved but signing agreements should cover flight risks no?

Can someone educate me why this system is not being applied in places like Abuja where you need to rob the bank to pay for the basics of accommodation?

(1) (Reply)

Vinyl Pvc Flooring Now In Enugu. Free Installation / How To Film Luxury Real Estate In Lagos Nigeria / Request For 2bedroom Flat At Adeniyi Jones, Allen Avenue,opebi For Letting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.