Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,422 members, 7,968,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:25 PM

Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him (46558 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by streetfabulous: 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's good to align with the law and we should continue to encourage such but I think we over flog things that should be normal for all public office holders. Our leaders will not take us seriously if they think they are doing us a favour by obeying the Law. Seyi has done the right thing but most importantly he has done what is normal and expected of him. Let's not get too excited, the law should verify his declaration and ensure that other public servants follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by ceaser: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
helinues:
N50bn ?

Penn and Teller

.....tell a lie! grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by ceaser: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
9jayes:

He's rich beyond looting

As Okorocha was.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by loomer: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
48 billion now

After

Tenure

100 billion cheesy

So if person get 48billion, and after 4 years tell u say him get 48billion, is that person not as stupid as can be?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by Habeyy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
jaggedboi:
And we are not even allowed to see some people's WEAC Result how much more to pip inside their asset declaration form. Yet they are regarded as Mr integrity.
I did not mention any body's name ohhh....
Wailers stay clear
Word
Sense no go kee you

Only brain dead zombies regard him as Mr integrity

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by DSoj(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
48b cash in bank or total assets of 48bil?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by jaytee01(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
When will Buhari declare his assets?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by Halo22: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
The man is an already made man, all he needs to do now is to back it up with transparency, honesty and integrity.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by ibietela2(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
jaggedboi:
And we are not even allowed to see some people's WEAC Result how much more to pip inside their asset declaration form. Yet they are regarded as Mr integrity.
I did not mention any body's name ohhh....
Wailers stay clear

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... It looks like you are referring to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by SilasNwude: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
[b][/b]
[/s]
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by SilasNwude: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
Scam!

He is not worth that amount.

He just forecasted what he will embezzle!

He should start from what he does for a living to amass such wealth.

And he should not tell us he sold rice too, like Saraki did.
[/s]
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by Ogaga87(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wizklynd23:
48 billion now

After

Tenure

100 billion cheesy

Keep expecting less because he is there to look your face

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by Hsurdbespoke: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
I would like to relocate to ibadan from abeokuta cos of the population and market.... Do I sew from apartment house or rent a roadside shop to attract potential customers and clients?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by wisdomkid: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
superlanny:
We highly intelligent Nigerians already know that anything that comes out Athiefikulate's mouth is filled with hypocrisy and utter lies, you that cannot declare your stolen assets, i only pity you and your adopted cohorts for thinking you will be allowed to rape us again, God forbid bad thing. God bless Buhari & the Nigerian state,Amen.

Intelligent Nigerians that voted for Buhari and see where you guys are.. May everything Buhari is bringing to this country affect you and your familes.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by MrMou: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
dante0147:

Now I believe you all apc/buhari supporters are hypnotized ! Enjoy your day basking in the euphoria of your stupidity!
And you PDP sycophants & IPIGs that propagated the Jibrin from Sudan story are alright, ba? Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by loganx: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nigerians are very gullible. someone is declaring assets worth 48 billion naira and nobody is asking the right questions.
What business does he run, which industry does he operate in? A lot of politicians were originally money launderers for earlier politicians.
if you can't point to your verifiable source of income, please keep your mouth shot and don't insult our sensibility.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by oruma19: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Staro:

The Yoruba Nation now has a budding leader to take
after the great Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Great steps Mr MAKINDE

Oyo state now has a governor.

When will scammer BUHARI publicly declare his own assets?

confirmed, Makinde is ready to take over from Awo. All other Yoruba leaders are hypocrites. I hope he is not corrupted in the long run
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by superlanny(m): 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
jrusky:

You are sick you and all those 31 ads holes that click like on your nonsense post.

Is it Atiku the one that declared his asset or Makinde ? And why insulting Atiku? Pls has your fake dull rtd okproko General in army called buhari ever declared his asset till date? Mention any givernor under apc who has declared his asset till date

You lack sense and you are very very and very sick go and seek for brain reformat ok. Don't think you can just come and spew thrash and some senseless things clicking like to your pooh make a you intelligent or anything bro. Use your brain before you type or called anyone thief.
A pained ipob dummy spotted, the way you type self, can you see your life, go to school, you no gree, better face your spare part kiosk. Have a nice night boy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by chaloskyx: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
mumu ppl the man is prob worth 2 billion the remaining 46 billion is when his tenure has finished and has sucked you dry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by botahj: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
superlanny:
We highly intelligent Nigerians already know that anything that comes out Athiefikulate's mouth is filled with hypocrisy and utter lies, you that cannot declare your stolen assets, i only pity you and your adopted cohorts for thinking you will be allowed to rape us again, God forbid bad thing. God bless Buhari & the Nigerian state,Amen.

We certainly know Atiku Abubakar beyond his gimmicks. If Seyi Makinde is trail blazing by declaring his assets to the tune of #48billion and pays taxes of over #1.5billion yearly going by his claims before the governorship elections, what do we then say of Atiku Abubakar who showed 3years tax receipts of a mere #60million plus which means he earned #20m averagely yearly whereas even the devil in hell knows Seyi Makinde is a pauper where Atiku Abubakar is.

I keep laughing daily when I see posts/statements from him.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by Back2Daura(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
BlackCrainte:
Scam!

He is not worth that amount.

He just forecasted what he will embezzle!

He should start from what he does for a living to amass such wealth.

And he should not tell us he sold rice too, like Saraki did.

Bad belle what is your age? You better start to hustle
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by superlanny(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
botahj:

We certainly know Atiku Abubakar beyond his gimmicks. If Seyi Makinde is trail blazing by declaring his assets to the tune of #48billion and pays taxes of over #1.5billion yearly going by his claims before the governorship elections, what do we then say of Atiku Abubakar who showed 3years tax receipts of a mere #60million plus which means he earned #20m averagely yearly whereas even the devil in hell knows Seyi Makinde is a pauper where Atiku Abubakar is.

I keep laughing daily when I see posts/statements from him.

its gives me joy when nairalanders use their brain well before commenting, unlike our eastern bro's. Atiku has been casted a long time ago,its only the imbeciles that encourage him i pity
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by botahj: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tomide007:

Are you kidding, for someone who is company paid 6billion as tax for last year alone?

Please Monsieur, do you work with Seyi Makinde's company or you are amongst the external auditors who conduct statutory audit for his firm or you work with FIRS to be privy to such information or you have come across the 2018 financial statement of his firm by any possible means which is at most times private?

Do you by chance know what it means for a firm to pay #6billion as tax and how much he would need to make as Profit Before Tax in a financial year for him to retire such to government coffers from the existing tax laws obtainable at present?

Don't be quick to say things bro if you must push figures to public domain to substantiate claims, every finance related person here knows you are either ignorant or at best made errors and wanted to probably say #6billion in revenues.

Gracias!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by Bukden16(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=Ay77 post=80315429]That's how much they plan to loot for the next coming election undecided[/quote

]

Sharap..!

After four years, Buhari has nothing to show for.
No wonder the country isn't moving an inch
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by Tomide007: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Isimiade09:
actually he said he pays 1.5b/year in tax..quit lying
I believe I wrote his company not him
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by Ay77(m): 5:47am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=Bukden16 post=80337658][/quote]

If you quote me again in your life
You'll die a miserable death this year
Stupid fellow
Re: Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him by Bukden16(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2019
Ay77:

If you quote me again in your life
You'll die a miserable death this year
Stupid fellow

Why the anger?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.