Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,420 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Make N18,000 Daily From Picking Pockets – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Make N18,000 Daily From Picking Pockets – Suspect (207 Views)

Scavenger Kills Landlord For Preventing Him From Picking Scraps In His Compound / I Make N18,000 Daily As Pickpocket At Computer Village – Suspect / I Make N18,000 Daily From Picking Pockets – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make N18,000 Daily From Picking Pockets – Suspect by Petfadblog1: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2019
A suspected pickpocket arrested in Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos, has confessed to the operatives of the Lagos State Rapid Response Squad (RRS), that he makes at least N18,000 daily, selling stolen phones.

The suspect, Lawal Daodu, 31, was arrested on Friday around 5:00 p.m. when he unsuccessful picked a phone from a passerby in Ikeja Under Bridge.

Lawal, who had before his arrest, picked 2 phones from two passersby, was removing another phone from the pocket of another victim, when the phone incidentally fell from his hand thus drawing the attention of its owner.

He was promptly arrested and just as he was explaining the source of the phones in his possession, one of his victim, who was trying to catch a glimpse of what was happening, saw his phone in Lawal’s hands.

“I don’t operate every time. I go out may be twice in a week and I make at least N18,000 from pickpocketing. There were times I made more than that, especially, when I picked expensive phones.

I sell the phones to Afeez and Lanre. They are street guys in Computer Village. I was trained by Bello. I have not seen him a long while now,” he said.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/i-make-n18000-daily-from-picking.html
Re: I Make N18,000 Daily From Picking Pockets – Suspect by Blackfire(m): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
See better career.....

Why am I wasting time as a police man ,collecting #20 from the motorists

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kills 20 People In Sokoto / ... / Gunmen Invade Uniuyo Female Hostel, Steal Money, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.