Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,914 members, 7,890,034 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help (5929 Views)

Help On Exportataion Busieness / Gtb To Close All Their Branches At 1pm Due To Fuel Scarcity / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by ceah(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2010
i think guys from the auto section of nairaland can help. consult people like inspire auto etc, God Bless you
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by RubeeQ: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
@otanu sendĀ  me your emailĀ  and contact number: krstalgem@yahoo.com
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 2:58am On Oct 16, 2010
my contact is
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by ceah(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2010
and make sure you let us know after you got help
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by makjeb: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2010
What does the person who provides the truck stand to gain bccos am interested, secondly I hope this is not 419 cos I can ensure u r blocked from Nairaland or any other social website for life,
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2010
(ceah)
i will let every body on the nairaland know that i have got help if i get it ok and to let all know who helps. thanks and be blessed
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2010
(mak-jeb )
thanks, now who ever bring truck will tell us how he went it to be. and if the condition he will bring will not eventual kill the business entirely that we will work according to his suggestion OK. and who ever want to get truck will get it from Nigeria or Togo then we will drive it come to Senegal. cus it will be cheap there than here in Senegal. here in Senegal a truck cost 12,000,000cfa that is about 3,930,000naira it is too costly here please, and all so it will bring down the roll we will order then. please please please please please i am not 419 and i can never be. anything you want to be convinced with tell me i will answer you OK
thanks and be blessed
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by AGARIfoods: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
OUR RESEARCH SHOWS THE COST OF BRINGING OUR LOGISTIC SUPPORT TO YOU IN KAOLACK WILL BE TOO HIGH TO BORE BY YOU ALONE WITHOUT INFRINGING ON OUR ACCOUNTS. ALTERNATIVELY, WE CAN OFFER AN LT 35 PICK UP THAT CAN CARRY ABOUT 300BAGS ON LEASE OR HIRE PURCHASE OR OUTRIGHT SALE, WHICHEVER IS PREFERED BY YOU. THIS LT 35 PICK UP IS REGISTERED AND AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION IN LAGOS BUT REQUIRES TOUCH UP AS IT'S BEEN PACKED FOR LONG NOW. KINDLY LET US KNOW HOW YOU WANT TO PROCEED FURTHER, THANK YOU.
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
(AGARIfoods) thanks a lot for your consign. thanks but you know the water that we do here and Nigeria water is not the same size Nigeria pack 20pcs pay bag and here in Senegal is 30pcs pay bag so here is more heaver than Nigeria own. now for the LT35 PICKUP i think is small to run from that village to kaolack about 60km and the road is bad. please mini truck or bigger will be better and will last for a long time OK thanks and be blessed
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
i thank you all for try one way or the other to help me out god will bless you
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by ebonyking: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
From what you said I see that what you needed is transportation which as you said is expensive going your arrangement.Which got me thinking

Have approached some of d transporters and offer a joint venture proposal to them where they'll transport your water 2 d city and be rewarded with a part of your profit monthly,quarterly or yearly?
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by Abrantie: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2010
This Otanu dude is straight 419. He even has a Skype account, in a remote Senegalese village with bad roads and water. What's next, an AIM or Yahoo IM account? When the word "modalities" enters a conversation (btw, not from Otanu) then something smells fishy. He may have accomplices on NL to make this thread look legit.

I'm not Nigerian but trust, I KNOW Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2010
thanks i have just come back to kaolack may GOD bless every one here
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2010
(Abrantie)
thanks for call me 419 OK. you are free to say what ever you want to say thanks
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2010
(ebonyking)
thanks the problem is that all before i started posting it here i have try all the possible means but no one is good for the business must of the want to take all you will get for the business. even if the business close they don't care after all you are a Nigerian you are not Senegalese what you will do pack and go back to your country .
thanks and be blessed
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2010
new picture the girls packing water
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2010
the water befor loading
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2010
the water
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2010
the loading of the water on a Gambian truck passing by we called him and he accept because he is going to pass kaolack before going to thies. the truck is going to thies but Gambian motor
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2010
this is me otanu
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2010
our sealing machine
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2010
please my brother and sister we still need help. the truck you see here is big and will be cost but mini truck will help. thanks and let the blessings of GOD showers on you head one by one
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by otanu: 10:41am On Oct 21, 2010
i am back
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by Abrantie: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
Why are the sachets on the bare floor? You know most people put those in their mouth right? Otanu, please tell us more about Aqua Gloire's Quality Control Department. How do you treat the water to ensure it's pure -- as in purified water? Please post pics of your holding tanks and other systems used in cleaning the water before it ends up in bags. Post pics of any chemicals or agents used in treating the water.

Any way, I'm almost sold on your legitness, but not impressed with the quality of your product.
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by gestapo(f): 6:07am On Oct 22, 2010
Shuo shocked $27,500 to purchase keke napep to sell pure water shocked

One question please, How soon can the money invested in this Maruwa JEEP be recouped?
Re: My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help by sipfruity(f): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Harrison Water urgently needs DISTRIBUTORS.

We sell at a very good price and we have water steadily available.

Our Location is ORIOKUTA JUNCTION IKORODU, LAGOS STATE.

You can contact the office directly on:
0905 262 5737

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operating A Airport Taxi In Abuja / Businesses That Can And Will Never Fail You. / What Are The Steps To Close A Nigeria Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.