Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Explain Your Source Of Wealth, APC Reacts To Makinde’s Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explain Your Source Of Wealth, APC Reacts To Makinde’s Declaration (260 Views)

Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Explain Your Source Of Wealth, APC Reacts To Makinde’s Declaration by Harrypromise: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
The Oyo State Chapter of All Progressives Congress (APC) has urged Gov. Seyi Makinde, to explain the source of his N48 billion asset made public on Monday.

Chief Akin Oke the state’s chairman of the party, disclosed this in Iseyin on Tuesday.

“I don’t think I want to make comment on the issue since I have no idea, but it raises a number of issues.

“He just declared what he has, how did he come about the asset is not there,” Oke said.

The chairman said it would be too early to access the performance of the governor who has spent just a few days in office.

“Going by my experience and exposure, I think it is too early to honestly access a governor just after few days office, I will rather wait till after 100 days or even after 6 months.

“To start accessing people after 6 weeks in office will be so unfair if one wants to be honest to his conscience,” he said.

Source: https://horilines.com/post/explain-your-source-of-wealth-apc-reacts-to-makinde%E2%80%99s-declaration

CC;lalasticlala,mynd44,dominique

Re: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, APC Reacts To Makinde’s Declaration by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2019

(1)

NGO Trains 528 Youths On Vocational Skills In Ondo / Bail-out Fund: Bello Confirms Release Of N30.8bn To Kogi / Full Video: How Senate Screened Akume For Ministerial Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.