Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Boyfriend Do Logged On to My Social Media Page, Tacha Revealed See Why. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Do Logged On to My Social Media Page, Tacha Revealed See Why. (1074 Views)

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo / Bbnaija: 13 Pictures Of Nini's Boyfriend, Do You Think Saga Stands A Chance? / Revealed! See Why Tems Always Hides Her Backside From The Camera (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Do Logged On to My Social Media Page, Tacha Revealed See Why. by kemzy036: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mike was trying to say that collecting money from another dude while you're dating lowers your value, hurts the man you're with and that it also means you were sponsored not self made while Tacha disagrees, saying that her bf is always logged on to her social media handles and he knows whatsup with her, so if a man gives her money say she go collect.

Sir Dee, said we should turn the tables around and see if women would be okay with their bfs collecting money from other girls.

Read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/bbnaija-my-man-logged-on-to-my-social.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: My Boyfriend Do Logged On to My Social Media Page, Tacha Revealed See Why. by kemzy036: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: My Boyfriend Do Logged On to My Social Media Page, Tacha Revealed See Why. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
As we all know that smart men only hand money after you have spread your legs..... Clap for yourself (or any other oloshoes out there)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest People In Nigeria 2019. / #bbnaija: Mercy And Ike Makes Love In The Garden (video) / Why I Featured Chioma In My Upcoming Album - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.