Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken (47122 Views)

Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
David will just burn your chicken
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by crazygod(m): 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Next.... Chioma teaches davido how to wash his bum after using the loo angry
Nonsense
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by greggng: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Must they show everything....infact I blamed myself for even commenting ...as if na only chioma be woman way dey for this life. She no even fine reach wizkid third baby mama...the one in unitedkindom...despite having 3kids..
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by umarshehu58(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
Davido konji killer should be her nickname
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by 01mcfadden(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rilley:
This small olosho, wetin concern me self. grin
You're bitter
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by UnusualJhay(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
When he breaks up with you now...

Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
post=80332019:

She us 1 million times better than your sisters.
How do you know she's better than his sisters? Too harsh.
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Menance: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
It's good you're learning from an Igbo lady atleast your brothers wont start growing pepper everywhere and anywhere with their urine
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Trending news that year.

Truly there is season for everything in life.
What is Chelsea without Assard??
Loyal Chelsea fan tongue
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Emmiechucks(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Please guy if na for voice, nothing do him voice.
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Zookezom: 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ki
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by jibrilELsudan: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Na her way. Next thing, Davido will be frying her kukunase.

Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by arukwe123(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Na her way. Next thing, Davido will be frying her kukunase.
shey another guy no dey lamba your sister
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by jibrilELsudan: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
arukwe123:
shey another guy no dey lamba your sister

Shey another guy no dey hang your wife for ceiling and fvck her tsetsefly style then shoot his hot cum in her mouth.

Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
this two pple making me to look for any girl called Chioma instead of looking for character shocked
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Rilley(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
01mcfadden:

You're bitter
Ayam not. angry
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Rilley(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
How do you know she's better than his sisters? Too harsh.
Don't mind the retárded Zombie. grin
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by arukwe123(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

Shey another guy no dey hang your wife for ceiling and fvck her tsetsefly style then shoot his hot cum in her mouth.
too bad I Neva marry. maybe u dey mistake her for your wife
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by briggson07(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
NOTICE TO CHIOMA

All this while davido dey make mouth about chioma cookery abilities..
It will interest you to know that the so called chioma no sabi bake eba.... you fry this fry that e mke news and you think all is well...our eyes on you @chef chi.....

Signed....village people
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by obeycian(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Very soon,someone would comment about how lucky those chickens were to be eaten by davido
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by rattlesnake(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Pussy he fried what is chicken
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Larryndelaw: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
where is her porshe?
Dat thing nah scam
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by KingLennon(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
bekongtony:
Let her teach him how to have a clearer voice sad
Is it not that same voice that got her where she is?
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Revolva(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Who push dis tin to front page

How davido n chioma matter take concern us
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Akuruoulo(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Which kind nonsense be this ?
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by bastardmod: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by skukimania(f): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
She don give birth? Nobody should quote me I beg I get headache!
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by iamfromlagos(f): 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
where is her porshe?
U don forget the cooking show join sef.
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
So with all the money, she still dey fry chicken with frying pan?
Re: Chioma, Chef Chi Teaches Davido How To Fry Chicken by Arckeen: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chioma over rated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss / Linda Ikeji Compared To Genevieve Nnaji. She Reacts On Instagram / Ramsey Nouah Visits Daniel K Daniel & Wife, Carries Their Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.